Which Body Is Better?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Classes » Thaumaturge » Which Body is better?
Which Body is better?
 Leviathan.Zandatsu
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: kametas44
By Leviathan.Zandatsu 2012-08-09 16:32:05  
Just curious which body you guys beleive would be better for me to wear...Im very close to becoming second flame lieutanant and wondering if I should stick with BLM AF body or should I use Ul'dahn Officers Overcoat? Any input would be appreciated.
By AndiSorell 2012-08-09 17:38:45  
I see that most people use the overcoat. I guess. really it depends on your preference.
By SOLALCHEMIST 2012-08-11 11:44:09  
The Ul'dahn Officer's Overcoat is considerably better than the AF Wizard's Coat, that simple.
 Seraph.Rof
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Rof 2012-08-11 12:23:08  
Not really, the AF will do more dmg (even if they are close), and because they kinda have the same magic accuracy, the only reason you have to wear a Ul'dahn Officers Overcoat is to save an inventory room when you use the same body on multiple jobs.

Like Andi Sorell said, it's really depends on your preference.
[+]
By Latifah 2012-08-11 14:28:24  
Ul'dahn Officer's Overcoat is better, +15 magic acc with sanction, top of that it gives you +10 mnd for extra magic acc
By SOLALCHEMIST 2012-08-12 10:29:20  
Based on what will the AF do more damage? The enhanced Exruciate, the 7 att pot?? Don't make me laugh. The officer's coat is better, hands down, more int, more mnd, 14 more macc with sanction and 33 higher def.

It really doesn't depend on your preference or wanting to save inventory room. The on you get for free i.e AF is not as good as the one you need to earn seals to buy.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-08-12 10:53:22  
The af is better for damage, 6 int and and 7 MAT will beat out 10int unless you are already capping MAT .

If sanction is up the coat is good only if you need the acc, even then there are probably better slots you could be getting this in then one that relies on sanction. The extra acc from mnd isn't enough to tip the scales at all and 33 defence won't help you on anything that matters.
[+]