Help On Sobek Skins To Finish Lvl 85 Almace

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Help on Sobek skins to finish lvl 85 Almace
Help on Sobek skins to finish lvl 85 Almace
 Carbuncle.Zantestuken
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Zantestuken 2012-08-23 18:07:33  
Hi is there anyone that can help me finish my Almace? I only need 22 Sobek's Skins left for lvl. 85 Almace. Mainly need a WAR to help proc KI and a healer on the side. The +2 items are free lot of course any kind of help would be very much appreciated.
 Fenrir.Solais
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Solais
By Fenrir.Solais 2012-08-23 18:11:05  
Can I have them instead? I'm 21 skins away from Kannagi.
 Carbuncle.Zantestuken
By Carbuncle.Zantestuken 2012-08-23 18:13:33  
Fenrir.Solais said: »
Can I have them instead? I'm 21 skins away from Kannagi.

lol i feel ya
 Bismarck.Phetty
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Phetty
By Bismarck.Phetty 2012-08-23 18:47:29  
I suppose it depends on job but if you can only get a healer Id recomend going into the zone building lights and farming chests. If your a blu charged whisker. If pld you can either aoelian edge or cataclysm. If pld id recomend cataclysm with new staff, and a sch to help out is also a possibilty. Atma for cataclysm would be Griffon Claw, Ultimate/Hells Guardian, Cosmos. And lolrdm I guess Aoelian edge is only option to try there. As far as mobs lizards frogs crabs raptors plenty of good mobs to cleave there just pick one that you feel comfortable pulling. If you were on Bismarck I'd team and whisker burn for my cc lanterns.

Also as a note a sch friend for any aoe farming is amazing. Can use isl for full time embrava and regen. Plus storms, healing, and /rdm for aoe phalanx.
 Carbuncle.Zantestuken
By Carbuncle.Zantestuken 2012-08-23 19:00:14  
Bismarck.Phetty said: »
I suppose it depends on job but if you can only get a healer Id recomend going into the zone building lights and farming chests. If your a blu charged whisker. If pld you can either aoelian edge or cataclysm. If pld id recomend cataclysm with new staff, and a sch to help out is also a possibilty. Atma for cataclysm would be Griffon Claw, Ultimate/Hells Guardian, Cosmos. And lolrdm I guess Aoelian edge is only option to try there. As far as mobs lizards frogs crabs raptors plenty of good mobs to cleave there just pick one that you feel comfortable pulling. If you were on Bismarck I'd team and whisker burn for my cc lanterns.

Also as a note a sch friend for any aoe farming is amazing. Can use isl for full time embrava and regen. Plus storms, healing, and /rdm for aoe phalanx.

Thanks for the tips. Yea, too bad we are in a different server :( I'll keep trying since most of these skins i got were from random shouts. But there is always a time where ppl get tired of helping too much lol.
By analgesia 2012-08-23 20:59:42  
200k/skin

enter/lot/leave etc.
 Carbuncle.Bechyne
By Carbuncle.Bechyne 2012-08-24 17:17:40  
I'd pay 200k a skin ;0
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-24 17:34:04  
I wouldn't, but I don't pay for mercs.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-08-24 17:54:03  
Phetty, forgot you were on CC lanterns. Party later tonight maybe? I need 45 skins. I'll bring mule. We can CW the pops and go from there.

Won't be on till late though. Vacation packing.