フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Mystery Fishes
Mystery Fishes
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2012-08-25 21:56:47  
Yes i said FISHES!

so a some dude turned me onto fishing in the glacier for some mystery fish that NPCs for 11-12k. But thats all i was given befor he took off. My question is does anyone know what fish i am looking for and what skill level i need to catch it? Also do i need and KIs or a Lu Shangs?
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-08-25 22:03:18  
Hakuryu
You can get them with a Lu technically, but you're going to want to use an Ebisu rod.
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2012-08-25 22:04:23  
you'll need at least lvl 90 fishing, an Ebisu Fishing Rod which will run you in the ballpark of 10 million, and Serpent Rumors KI which costs 95k GP, or about 6 weeks of turning in GP fish if you do it every day. Lu Shangs wont cut it on these fish, they'll break it every time you have a line snap which is a 1 in 3 chance. You'll also need to spend 150-200k in bait and fish for anywhere from 16-20 hours each day if you want to reach the 210 fatigue cap on them. Needless to say it's not recommended for everybody.
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2012-08-25 22:29:37  
wow then thats a horrible idea for making a lil fast cash. Im honestly just looking for something to make a mil or 2 a day within a 2 hour or so time frame
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2012-08-25 22:31:50  
Its a great long term gil maker, short term youre better off farming Qilins for Heavy Metals or something else.
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2012-08-25 23:30:33  
Leviathan.Kuryomi said: »
wow then thats a horrible idea for making a lil fast cash. Im honestly just looking for something to make a mil or 2 a day within a 2 hour or so time frame

Lolwut?

No such thing with fishing, Hakus take much longer to than that to even pull up 75
 Odin.Drgg
サーバ: Odin
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-08-25 23:37:08  
Leviathan.Kuryomi said: »
Level BLU and CW Burn trials for people. It's amazing what someone will pay to finish 300 kills in an hour or so.