Where's The Love?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Titan » Where's the love?
Where's the love?
First Page 2
 Titan.Konvict
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Konvict
By Titan.Konvict 2009-06-01 10:11:25  
Can someone please tell me why we only now with this post are no longer the server with the fewest threads? Let's post some more. Titan FTW >.<;

Edit: First post! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Couldn't help it, sorry.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-01 10:12:24  
Theres a titan server?
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-01 10:12:53  
Because Titan is a giant rockman wearing a thong. And a great deal of players, who are men, are disgusted by other men in thongs.

Titan posts+1
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-06-01 10:13:29  
teen titans?
[+]
 Fenrir.Parak
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2009-06-01 11:02:14  
Come to Fenrir, we have cookies
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-06-01 11:05:45  
i think its a fact of, *joins game, looks at server list...* lets face it who chooses Titan over something cool like Bahamut or Gilgamesh
 Titan.Prefalin
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-06-01 11:06:55  
Minusseven said:
i think its a fact of, *joins game, looks at server list...* lets face it who chooses Titan over something cool like Bahamut or Gilgamesh

i do / just because i'm pref o.o but Titan is like the Old Folks Retirement home of FFXI XD
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-06-01 11:10:04  
Prefalin said:
Minusseven said:

i do / just because i'm pref o.o but Titan is like the Old Folks Retirement home of FFXI XD

Lol my prediction is true :P
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-01 11:14:11  
Rowland said:
Minusseven said:

Back in my day we didn't get to choose what server we were on! We had to buy world passes just so our mules could be on the same server!

I know these young whippersnappers don't know how good they got it...
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-06-01 11:14:38  
Rowland said:
Minusseven said:

Back in my day we didn't get to choose what server we were on! We had to buy world passes just so our mules could be on the same server!

Wow o.O
 Titan.Prefalin
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2009-06-01 11:15:15  
Minusseven said:
Rowland said:
Minusseven said:

Wow o.O

this is true :[
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-01 11:17:33  
I knew people that would just make a character over and over and over till they got the server they wanted if they couldnt get a world pass
[+]
 Titan.Konvict
By Titan.Konvict 2009-06-01 12:34:01  
Yea.... not all of us actually chose Titan... but those of us who haven't done a Server Transfer can at least represent our Server..... >.<;
 Titan.Guenhwyvar
By Titan.Guenhwyvar 2009-06-01 22:46:57  
I think its cause all servers have their fair share of drama in game, we who represent Titan generally choose to keep it there. weve already seen enough drama on other sites like killingifrit, alla, somepage, etc and really no need to see more.

I get on here to abuse the AH, and point and laugh at just how ridiculous some people here can be.

Titan is one of the oldest servers active (one of the original 4), full of long time dedicated players. it also has a high JP population, another reason why you wont see a lot of posting going on here. Titan also has quite a list of 1st accomplishments. we were the champs in ballista royale, team leave (which we need to do again), we were the 1st server to defeat Vrtra (which is no huge feat now but it was back then), and there are also a handful of relic weapons we were the first to see. Granted we havnt been high on those charts for a while, but many players who were witness to that are still playing.

Ive been on Titan 5.5 years since I started FFXI, no server swaps, a few breaks from game here and there, but representing Titan and my linkshell to the fullest.

If people actually chose their server based on how cool the images of that avatar/aeon/etc. are, why the *** would anyone pick Fairy?

Since im now the 3rd person from Titan to post in this thread, the rest of these clowns have no real idea. with all the derailing and cross-server posting we have going on on this site you really have to sit and ask yourself, do we really need to add more?

as far as help requests go, Ive always thought weve been lucky enough to get help in game with our needs to have to resort to posting here. Ive always gone by the basic rule: if you act like a ***, behave like an ***, or an I.Q. that rivals that of a stump, you arent getting help anyway. Thats pretty much 98% of what youre gonna run into here anyway, and im not a huge fan of posting here.
 Titan.Gatsby
user: Gatsby
By Titan.Gatsby 2009-06-07 21:39:51  
I need to clear up a few problems with the previous post. As someone who was deeply associated with many of the achievements, there are problems with them.

1 - Team Leave actually lost in the semi finals. Muramasa failed to show up on one of the nights. The NA champs are actually on Siren. (Along with the JP Champs)

2 - JR was not the first to defeat Vrtra. Hell JR wasn't even the first to beat it on Titan. If my memory serves me correctly NMRLe Beat us by a few months. There were other kills on other servers as well.

3 - We had some of the first relics but not the first relic. I believe we were the first server to have a person with 2 relics (Lavish) but there was a JP Scythe on Gilgamesh that was the first.

4 - The reason why Titan doesn't post much here is that we are usually on KI. There isn't much HNM Drama because of a gag rule imposed on one side of the 2 sided HNM Drama fests. Before this, it was not uncommon to have 30+ pages in a night for drama. Now we are all really quiet.
 Fairy.Raikan
サーバ: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-06-07 22:05:03  
Guenhwyvar said:
If people actually chose their server based on how cool the images of that avatar/aeon/etc. are, why the *** would anyone pick Fairy?

Because that is where my RL friends started out. They've long since quit, but I've been here for over 5 years now and the thought of changing servers doesn't even cross my mind.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-06-07 22:17:14  
Raikan said:
Guenhwyvar said:

Because that is where my RL friends started out. They've long since quit, but I've been here for over 5 years now and the thought of changing servers doesn't even cross my mind.

I started on Fairy for the same reason. Had a rl friend here, another restarted (but was originally from Gilgamesh) to join us shortly after I started.

I have moved before though, briefly to Bahamut a year ago. I have considered moving again, but that's pretty much a dead idea now. I have no intentions to pay for another server transfer, espc since I plan to quit for FFXIV.
 Sylph.Vandalien
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vandalien
By Sylph.Vandalien 2009-06-07 22:42:42  
Guenhwyvar said:

The same reason a lot of guys choose female avatars: if they're gonna spend hundreds of hours playing a character, might as well have something nice to look at. ^.^
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-07 23:33:18  
three words...

Remember The Titans.
 Titan.Konvict
By Titan.Konvict 2009-06-08 13:06:16  
I really wasn't hoping for drama or asking Titan players to air out their dirty laundry. I was just wondering why we don't have any active threads. I guess I just figured the people on Titan were not posting in the Titan forum.

I agree that Titan is an old server with a high JP concentration, and yes, we do tend to help each other out in game. I run a deprecated LS that has been around since NA release and I have seen many players come through my LS. I still talk to a lot of them in game and have been helped or helped a lot of them with various in game activities. A lot of these players are even on here and some are ranked in the top 100 for our server. I'm just a very social person and would like to see more interaction going on.

Maybe I should start a post your boobs self-portraits thread. :P

[Edit: Grammar and Engrish]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-06-08 13:37:20  
[+]
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-08 13:41:27  
Excesspain said:

fixed

Edit: Why did I fix that? >.<
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-06-08 13:48:22  
Haha what was wrong with it?

(I'm at work so I can't actually see the video. I just google it and copy the address.)
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-08 13:52:21  
Excesspain said:
Haha what was wrong with it?

(I'm at work so I can't actually see the video. I just google it and copy the address.)

You pasted the whole link in the [youtube] tags, not just the ***after "v=" so it was just a white box of nothing lol
 Titan.Konvict
By Titan.Konvict 2009-06-08 13:54:06  
Great. Just we needed. Hanson. ;_;
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-08 13:55:49  
Konvict said:
Great. Just we needed. Hanson. ;_;

I was gonna embed the Black Eyed Peas song instead, but of course it's under Universal Music Group aka: The ANTICHRIST, so embedding is disabled. ***...
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-08 13:59:31  
Guenhwyvar said:

I didn't really "choose" Fairy... I just got the game at US release and was eager to start playing. It started me on Fairy and I didn't care to change. >.>
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-08 14:02:59  
Tbest said:
Guenhwyvar said:

I didn't really "choose" Fairy... I just got the game at US release and was eager to start playing. It started me on Fairy and I didn't care to change. >.>

Yeah, I had a friend on Fairy, and now I've got lots of friends on Fairy...so I ain't leaving, no matter how ghey the name is lol
 Titan.Konvict
By Titan.Konvict 2009-06-08 14:27:31  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:
Guenhwyvar said:

Yeah, I had a friend on Fairy, and now I've got lots of friends on Fairy...so I ain't leaving, no matter how ghey the name is lol

Don't stress it guys. You might be representing the ghey community, but I don't think a huge hulking brute in a Mawashi (a.k.a. Sumo Thong) is much better (read: Titan). XD
First Page 2