フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » 100,000,000g Bounty
100,000,000g Bounty
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-02 00:18:27  
Well with an attitude like that, and ability to match, a wise decision!

Didn't all the chocobo blinking nerfs make gil worth far more in $? (By the way.)
 Bahamut.Vagrua
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Vagrua
By Bahamut.Vagrua 2012-11-02 00:18:50  
Phoenix.Urteil said:

I'm unsure if it has been asked or not, but has anyone ever defeated you Urteil? (Before you made this topic to as it stands now)
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-02 00:19:51  
In recent memory no. Not for a year or two. Perhaps longer. Anyone that ever posed a challenge in recent memory has been smashed into little pieces.

The idea that I've never lost "ever", however, is preposterous.

As far as this thread is concerned. . . I suppose so.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 00:20:23  
Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Someone fight *me*, you don't get 50,000,000g arguing with idiots.

Very true, but some of us do get a priceless reward like "joy" from others pain and misery on the interwebs.
[+]
 Asura.Escorian
サーバ: Asura
user: Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-11-02 00:38:52  

Didn't all the chocobo blinking nerfs make gil worth far more in $? (By the way.)

>.> 50 dollars to transfer for 50 mil gold basically is less than most people could get if they went to a gold seller so why would someone waste 50 bucks to transfer?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-02 00:44:55  
Did you read the OP or just come in here to cause trouble, as you are leaving out the fact that I pay $25 if the winner wins to go back. For the explicit purpose of their transfer home.

Unless you are saying you plan on losing, if so, then I agree! Why would someone weak transfer?

Also 1m is roughly $10~ according to the first google search result.

10$ x 50 = 500.
 Bismarck.Lillica
user: agryas99
By Bismarck.Lillica 2012-11-02 00:45:26  
Asura.Escorian said: »

>.> 50 dollars to transfer for 50 mil gold basically is less than most people could get if they went to a gold seller so why would someone waste 50 bucks to transfer?

$8.99 times 50 is not less than $50.

I'm not a mathamagician, but I am pretty sure I'm right about this.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-02 00:48:25  
Twice.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2012-11-02 01:18:46  
Wow I am glad its not just me, but seems people know "STRANGE as a total ***"

As someone who can say he seen and been through much, this guy seriously has to be on the top all time five D*cks in FFXI. He is the puss on the galkas dirty foot.

I had the glory to start on odin where 3/200 orignal players remain.

I had the glory of being part of remora and befriending "APATHY" LS and SINUS, the only LS ever even mentioned for beating AV by playonline.

I had the glory to be part of Siren server where we ere the only undefeated besieged server of all. Until a week after I left.

I had the glory on Unicorn, to make a great SCNM LS and good friends.

I had the glory to be on Birmark, yes where this total weirdo hangs out. But make wonderful friends and be part of many peoples trophy prizes. "items" I liked this servermuch I went back a second time.

On leviathan server, This is the party house server. Lots of shouts, and help in whatever you do. The party never ends. Apoc was born here.

Rag is the most friendly and laid back server. For newbies, I recommend this server or returning players. You will find plenty of people to help you. Almace and Rag were born here.

And through it all I still have many friends server wide.

Mr. strange, upgrade your almace already. I would show mine off but ffxi doesn't seem to.

And my best friends on Bismark is only 2 weeks away from a blu mythric.

Every server has a different atmosphere and offers a different play style to whom plays the game. Their are a few servers I have not yet been on, But I am making my rounds.

I myself could have one if I had salvage wins and captain rank. Already have more than enoygh alex. Enough for 1.5 for that matter.

And with the blinker glitch nerfed and dyna money falling I can buy 5-6 more relics
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 01:28:59  
@ Obama

Some people still don't know... :/
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-02 01:30:30  
When one thinks of Bismarck, one thinks of glory.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-11-02 01:34:13  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
When one thinks of Bismarck, one thinks of glory.

Me thinks of this
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-02 02:35:00  
I.

Just.

Can't.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-02 02:40:35  
Sure you can. Just close your eyes and believe...
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-11-02 03:05:05  
What the ***?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-11-02 03:15:45  
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-11-02 08:34:48  

I decided to add meaning to my "What the ***?"
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-02 08:44:23  
I had the glory of being born in a time of wonders, the glory of riding through the vast fields of the west, the glory of climbing the cold mountains in the north and fighting the rebels in the east. I had the glory of adorning myself of the richest gems of far away lands, the glory of being recognized as a queen and pleasuring myself with the most beautiful women, men and sometimes mythological creatures. I had the glory of being adored as a goddess and bless children in my hallowed name. I had the glory of witnessing my own reflection in the mirror every day of my glorious life.

And you are *** on a galka's dirty foot.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-11-02 09:35:58  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I had the glory of being born in a time of wonders, the glory of riding through the vast fields of the west, the glory of climbing the cold mountains in the north and fighting the rebels in the east. I had the glory of adorning myself of the richest gems of far away lands, the glory of being recognized as a queen and pleasuring myself with the most beautiful women, men and sometimes mythological creatures. I had the glory of being adored as a goddess and bless children in my hallowed name. I had the glory of witnessing my own reflection in the mirror every day of my glorious life.

And you are *** on a galka's dirty foot.

After I read this, my first thought was: "Well. No ***."

Seha, what is that quote from? It's pretty dang awesome. If it's a Seha original, maybe I am gonna move to Phoenix just to hear more of that.

Spoilered for profanity.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-02 09:37:09  
I just made it up on the moment to make fun of that guy.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-11-02 09:44:33  
You're a wordsmith. I like it. I like it a lot.

Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-03 21:29:41  
You can baraero/use gear to resist Gulliotine silence easily.
Guillotine hasn't legitimately been on the table for a long time, poor damage with an effect that is far from guaranteed against anyone with a brain.
Gekko has an even worse land rate vs anyone with moderate effort towards evading the enfeebling effect from the WS.

Then there's the problem of me getting to 100% tp, that does take time.
Also RDM and BLU are mages. They do uh, have "mage" in the name. . . . .

"You don't care" because everything you're saying is nonsense.

What I fail to grasp is you are talking about how powerful I supposedly am and the thing you focus on is GUILLOTINE? Good grief.

So you said something stupid.
Then said something even stupider that completely contradicted it,
Haha.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-11-03 22:34:46  
I don't know about RDM, but Guillotine is probably the last thing I'd worry about on BLU.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-03 22:37:44  
Echos would more likely be a hindrance anyways. You'd be safer attempting to kite than you would if you stood there letting him get free hits.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-03 22:54:56  
Kin37ix said: »
I think you misunderstood. My "focus" was on PVP vs a silenced mage, which is lame. Let them use echo drops, and the odds of a DRK winning vs an experienced RDM or BLU are slim to none. Not because they are better, but because PVP mechanics in FFXI heavily favor those jobs. On the other hand, PVP vs a silenced mage without access to echo drops would favor any job that doesnt heavily rely on magic to function. In other words, if you land one guilly, game over for the mage, which is why you created the rule.

My win rate against any BLU or RDM you are able to conjure is 100% since everything you say oozes complete ignorance.

I don't start out with 100% tp, unless you're implying I'm subbing Samurai. If so, refer to statement 1.

It's pretty funny how you assume I use guillotine more than 1% of the time versus anything. I cannot legitimately remember the last time I chose that particular WS over the ones I have available.

Also it shows how little you do know, as I do rely heavily on magic to function. I can't use echo drops either. Are you implying DRK doesn't need its magic? What game are you playing.

Also guillotine silence isn't terribly reliable it is very easy to defend against. You don't seem to be able to read my previous post, but maybe this time after typing it twice, you'll pick it up.

You can go away now.

Actually wait,

BLU and RDM! /clutches heart/ Everyone take this guy's sure-shot advice and come get your milions. I'm powerless to defend against these two specific jobs. You heard it here first folks, this guy has figured it out. You all know about my secret weapon, my ace-in-the-hole, GUILLOTINE. /wink

NooooOooooOOOoooooOOOOOoo.
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78