Private video, can't watch :o
Opps fixed.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-04 09:20:14  
People are STILL reporting this thread's OP.... >.>

This isn't a scam people. Nor does it target people based on gender, sexuality, or ethnicity.

Sheesh.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-04 09:30:07  
Hehe Aspir pingpong.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2012-11-04 12:04:35  
Heal.
Or you will die.
Very well.
[+]
 Fenrir.Curty
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-11-04 12:25:10  
Every video that gets posted, the more I cry that no one who is challenging you seems to have any experience with ballista :(
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-11-04 12:30:56  
You should definitely play a PvP game. I don't mean this to demean you in any way; just that your talents are wasted here, and I like how controlled your play is.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-11-04 12:39:03  
Wow... what a match. Pretty epic stuff. Urteil actually had to run away in the beginning due to Silence.

That SCH did really well though, they were no pushover. *claps*
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-11-04 12:41:47  
Fenrir.Curty said: »
Every video that gets posted, the more I cry that no one who is challenging you seems to have any experience with ballista :(

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Overkill for a videogame? Probably. It's a fun quote to throw around, though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Lillica
サーバ: Bismarck
user: agryas99
By Bismarck.Lillica 2012-11-04 12:57:24  
If I could just throw something out there from playing alongside Urteil in team environments and from watching him in several matches it would be this: When you fight him, you need to come to the table ready to fight 3 different battles.

You might notice that the first fight went on a little longer than the second two, almost as though Urteil was testing the waters a bit. After that it seemed form watching it that the SCH kept trying the same things, I almost noticed a silence > gravity > bind > sleep cycle going on, and if I can kinda see a pattern, you better believe Urteil will see it.

I think if anyone is going to beat him 3 times, they are going to have to come up with 3 completely different ways to go about it. Even if Plan A works don't do it again, you gotta switch to Plan B anyway, and you might want to switch up Plan C for Plan 3 because two plans with consonants in a row is too much of a pattern.
[+]
 Sylph.Decimus
サーバ: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-11-04 13:01:58  
Gotta throw in a few vowels, agreed.
 Fenrir.Curty
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-11-04 13:03:53  
Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. -- Theodore Roosevelt

Meh, I'm not avoiding a fight. I just can't server transfer.. too many good friends on this server. I 1v1 people on Fenrir anytime there is a challenge, sadly the amount of decent ballistars left on the server is depressing.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-11-04 13:19:48  
Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. -- Theodore Roosevelt

Meh, I'm not avoiding a fight. I just can't server transfer.. too many good friends on this server. I 1v1 people on Fenrir anytime there is a challenge, sadly the amount of decent ballistars left on the server is depressing.

I wouldn't want to transfer servers either. I'd lose anyway, but even if I thought I could win, 50 mil would not be enough to make me spend 3 months away from Carby. Still, in 27 pages, I've seen exactly one player who decided to ante up and give the challenge a try, and I appreciated the entertainment he/she provided.

My annoyance doesn't spring from you not wanting to take the challenge, it springs from you simultaneously not wanting to take the challenge while denigrating the person who WAS willing to take it. Mabye you'd win, maybe you'd lose, but if you're not going to find out, no need to knock the person who gave it a try.
[+]
 Sylph.Takitu
サーバ: Sylph
user: takito
By Sylph.Takitu 2012-11-04 18:40:28  
That video looked like hey lets see who can escape faster.. =/
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-11-04 18:42:05  
Maybe you should watch it more carefully, a lot more happened.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-11-04 18:43:44  
Disappointed no Guillotines were used. :(
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-11-04 18:50:56  
Why didnt that SCH have sublimation on :C
By Avitori 2012-11-04 19:05:54  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

I know >< he/she would have done so much better
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-11-04 19:09:24  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Disappointed no Guillotines were used. :(

Your avatar combined with this message makes it seem very tragic :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-11-04 19:10:32  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Heal.
Or you will die.
Very well.
Got quite the laugh out of this after facepalming at the vert>Cryohelix.

Your patience and control are commendable.
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-04 19:26:06  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

She did but below 50%hp the DoT is removed and it becomes "full".
 Lye
By Lye 2012-11-04 19:36:02  
Is it safe to assume all of other observers are from Urteils ls?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-04 19:44:44  
Bahamut.Raenryong said: »
You should definitely play a PvP game. I don't mean this to demean you in any way; just that your talents are wasted here, and I like how controlled your play is.

I thank you.

I wish many people would stop wasting theirs, and actually begin to play this game, in the system that is far deeper than much give it credit for.

Hopefully with me, to teach me something.

Lye said: »

Upbeat is not.
[+]
 Odin.Morgish
サーバ: Odin
user: morgish
By Odin.Morgish 2012-11-04 20:04:00  
That was a commendable match but honestly it looked like you had the edge the whole time you were controlled over the course of the match and anticipated all that was coming quite the show.
 Carbuncle.Evviva
By Carbuncle.Evviva 2012-11-04 21:14:10  
Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Bahamut.Raenryong said: »

I thank you.

I wish many people would stop wasting theirs, and actually begin to play this game, in the system that is far deeper than much give it credit for.

Hopefully with me, to teach me something.

Lye said: »

Upbeat is not.

I wish I could +1 you over and over and over...
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-04 21:26:56  
You do understand I'm advocating at holistic mastery over the game with that statement.

In a system that has gains from all other systems in the game, that shows the fruits from labors across the entirety of your character's existence.

Conquering the world to get the powerful items within the Final Fantasy XI universe and then mastering them through precise execution.

A concise meeting of conviction, purpose, and skill, at the highest levels and heights conceivable.
 Cerberus.Dierdren
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dierdren
By Cerberus.Dierdren 2012-11-04 21:50:14  
Should roll a toon on Tera and Duel there!!!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78