By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 14:57:35  
Redacted.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-03 14:57:46  
I don't know who you refer to specifically, but sadly I know there's always a difference between things I would like and things I can afford.
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2012-12-03 14:58:15  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
I know, I'm about to start topicbanning the complainers. They really don't need to muck this thread up.
Most of the people "complaining" are people who are interested in taking Urtiel on, unfortunately they are unable to server transfer for one reason or another to which they are greeted with comments that are totally unjustified.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-12-03 14:58:18  
For the record I don't agree with the people who are saying "lawl I could beet you but i dun wanna pay it youre just scurred to fite me" etc., in case that wasnt clear.

My one and only issue is beratement, on either side really, regarding ability or lack of justification for the expense of a server transfer. It's not cowardice or ineptitude to not want to invest in the challenge, however it's also not at all right to be saying that the reluctance to take part in the challenge by way of server transfer is by some measure the fault of Urteil.
[+]
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2012-12-03 14:58:42  
Asura.Fondue said: »
again I think people fight you because you're a spectacle, not so much serious interest in ffxi pvp

you're like the best bearded woman

On your server I get 1-2 fights/ night. I do like these made up numbers though. 98% 99% 99.9%

Asura.Escorian said: »
and how exactly would you know how well any of us are in pvp? you haven't faced any of us.

I'll pvp you on asura. send Deathnought a tell. I'd tell Fondue i'd pvp him too but its obvious he doesn't give a crap about pvp.
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2012-12-03 15:00:40  
and how exactly would you know how well any of us are in pvp? you haven't faced any of us.

edit: that was to urteil.

So you wont pvp me on your server where you don't have to pay the fee? just wanted to blow smoke?
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 15:01:01  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Minjo is coming to kill me.
wat

Yes. He was very courteous. He told me he'd be here this week to fight me on Paladin.

And "to not lose his money in the mean time ;)". I am rather excited.
 Asura.Fondue
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-12-03 15:03:11  
1-2 fights a night wow, considering there might be 10,000 people on asura you have a few nights to go to get 1% of those unique people giving a ***to be right
By Aeyela 2012-12-03 15:03:40  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
My one and only issue is beratement, on either side really, regarding ability or lack of justification for the expense of a server transfer.

Outside the climate of this thread, would a complete stranger who does not know you or know what you are capable of questioning your ability get to you as much as Urteil seems to have done?

Grow some thicker skin or something. They're just words and if you have an issue with him, well, who cares? You are not even on his server. Why do you or anyone else continuously bombarding his thread with complaints care about him so much?

The fact is, you care because he's posted this wager. It's nothing to do with his or your ability or availability to win in PvP. It's because a challenge has been posted and you feel the need to be involved.

In many ways, you have to hand it to him. He's bringing a rise out of many people. I just wonder why anyone who is not on Phoenix and will not transfer really cares as much as they do.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-12-03 15:04:03  
For scheduled fights would you mind posting here when they happen? Now that I have reactivated I may have the chance to watch some if the time allows me.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 15:04:09  
If people fought as much as you bitched. . .Fondue.
 Asura.Escorian
user: Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-12-03 15:04:17  
Phoenix.Hapa said: »

So you wont pvp me on your server where you don't have to pay the fee? just wanted to blow smoke?
you are taking what i said out of context. Urteil was spouting how all of us suck in pvp and that's why we won't fight him.
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-12-03 15:04:47  
it takes a lot of carefully-measured "care" to post on an internet forum
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-12-03 15:04:55  
wat

Yes. He was very courteous. He told me he'd be here this week to fight me on Paladin.

someone record this please.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-12-03 15:05:15  
wat

Video?
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2012-12-03 15:05:20  

you are taking what i said out of context. Urteil was spouting how all of us suck in pvp and that's why we won't fight him.

I say your whole server sucks at pvp. Will you fight me now?
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 15:05:48  
Asura.Fondue said: »
it takes a lot of carefully-measured "care" to post on an internet forum

The principle is all the same. The qualitative aspect of care is constant, the quantitative is irrelevant.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 15:06:02  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
wat

Video?

There will be videos of every single one.
[+]
 Asura.Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-12-03 15:06:45  

I say your whole server sucks at pvp. Will you fight me now?
I am too busy laughing at your futile attempts to try and bother me.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 15:07:17  
So. I'm assuming if you had a 100,000,000g challenge you would have lost it to your first challenger? Hapa?
Wow that was short lived. Defeat through refusal on the FIRST guy.

Man. Just go away. Who the hell are you kidding.
That was mean, to protect your feelings I felt it necessary to cross it out.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rorien
サーバ: Bismarck
user: rorien
By Bismarck.Rorien 2012-12-03 15:10:19  
Its so funny. Urteil posted a challenge to a fight..everyone says he has all these weaknesses..other people say they can win...i know on my server there used to be people talking about how they were the best pvp ever. what i dont get is...if ur the best why cant u just transfer over and fight already. is everyone so dam poor they cant afford it? why is all this training required? should you already be good? if all the people who claim they can win are as good as they think they should have gear already. i want some pay per view already. my money is on Urteil. Less talk more fighting.
 Asura.Escorian
By Asura.Escorian 2012-12-03 15:10:26  
the fact of the matter is I gain nothing by fighting him. I could care less about pvp egos. If he was offering 100 mil i would take him up on the offer.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-12-03 15:11:13  
Aeyela said: »
My one and only issue is beratement, on either side really, regarding ability or lack of justification for the expense of a server transfer.

Outside the climate of this thread, would a complete stranger who does not know you or know what you are capable of questioning your ability get to you as much as Urteil seems to have done?

Grow some thicker skin or something. They're just words and if you have an issue with him, well, who cares? You are not even on his server. Why do you or anyone else continuously bombarding his thread with complaints care about him so much?

The fact is, you care because he's posted this wager. It's nothing to do with his or your ability or availability to win in PvP. It's because a challenge has been posted and you feel the need to be involved.

In many ways, you have to hand it to him. He's bringing a rise out of many people. I just wonder why anyone who is not on Phoenix and will not transfer really cares as much as they do.

It has nothing to do with the challenge, it's about respect. Regardless, it's all a misunderstanding, and both parties are in agreement about this. Off your horse, knight.
[+]
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2012-12-03 15:11:31  
So. I'm assuming if you had a 100,000,000g challenge you would have lost it to your first challenger? Hapa?
Wow that was short lived. Defeat through refusal on the FIRST guy.

Man. Just go away. Who the hell are you kidding.
That was mean, to protect your feelings I felt it necessary to cross it out.

Seems so, sure glad he didn't accept my challenge to fight! Was a close call I think.
By Aeyela 2012-12-03 15:11:40  
I could care less about pvp egos.

Well damn, you sure fooled me!
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-12-03 15:11:55  
What a miserable existence it must be. To possess no pride and honor.
Crawling around through the muck of ambiguity.

Somebody knock me off this horse. I assure you however my *** is very well situated.
Congrats to you however, if you do.
[+]
By Aeyela 2012-12-03 15:12:18  
It has nothing to do with the challenge, it's about respect. Regardless, it's all a misunderstanding, and both parties are in agreement about this. Off your horse, knight.

Way to read there Einstein.
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2012-12-03 15:13:33  
the fact of the matter is I gain nothing by fighting him. I could care less about pvp egos. If he was offering 100 mil i would take him up on the offer.

Fine i'll throw you 100k if you win, and if you lose you just have to stop posting on this forum. Fair enough? or still no?
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78