Rare/Exclusive Challenge!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Rare/Exclusive challenge!
Rare/Exclusive challenge!
By Otomis 2012-10-10 17:35:40  
For the last year or so, some what out of boredom and for a bit of a challenge, I have been making R/E only gear sets for all my jobs. I use the DPS spread sheets to try and get as close as I can to perfect sets with out ever buying AH/bazaar-able gear.

This has me wondering if anyone else has tried this out? It is actually a lot harder then one might think for some jobs. If you are like me and have tired it; or if this post peaks your interest in the idea of R/E only sets, lets post them here. (*^.^*)

EDIT: I meant to post this under "JOBS" not "JOBS/Sam" sorry about that.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-10-10 17:57:52  
Well thats bloody easy most gear these days are ra/ex
By Otomis 2012-10-10 18:04:46  
Odin.Creaucent said: »
Well thats bloody easy most gear these days are ra/ex

I mean 100% complete full R/E gear sets: sure having 90% of your gear real easy. having every piece R/E not as much as you may think. pick a job and give it a try.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-10-10 18:06:12  
Now when you say R/EX only... that can be done with all slots easy... are you wanting OPTIMAL or VIABLE R/EX job sets?

that would probably be a little tougher.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-10-10 18:10:53  
Check my item sets atm only true ra/ex only set is Blu TP. Most of the other sets have 1, 2 or 3 off ah things that can be replaced with ra/ex stuff, jupiters ring is aug/ex so counting that since it was off a quest. Spiral ring can be changed to strigoi ring or corneus ring depending on what its used for. Ammo slot theres a few that can be used for each set again ill say its quite easy.

Edit: theres 6

Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-10-10 18:12:22  
Amano/Rose//flame
phorcys/unkai/unkai/brutal
af3/tenryu/raja/strigoi
atheling/phasmida/af3/ace's

What do I win!
By Aeyela 2012-10-10 18:15:55  
These are my Ninja sets. They're not optimal as I've been out of the game for 15 months, however they are still pretty decent. I solo a lot in Abyssea and Dynamis with these sets and they do perfectly fine!

TP:

WS (Shun):

Do I win? :-)