Subs For Woodworking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Woodworking » Subs for Woodworking?
Subs for Woodworking?
 Remora.Kindle
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-06-02 20:36:56  
I'm wondering what most people level to 60 right after Woodworking 100.

How does it benefit WW?

What do you craft?

Thank you.
 Fairy.Lutia
サーバ: Fairy
user: Lutia
By Fairy.Lutia 2009-06-03 14:53:39  
If you're still in the process of leveling it, you should consider combining it with alchemy during your woodworking skillups. There's lots of synths on your way that use alchemy - and some that use smithing. Using these makes the way to 100 a lot easier.

Meifu Goma is a good example:
User submitted image

Just like Mega Pumps:
User submitted image

Benefit? Breaking HQ tiers obviously. Also, you will definitely want those two (and goldsmithing) to make GP items. Leveling multiple crafts with one synth saves freakloads of money, and woodworking seems to be really good for that.
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-03 14:56:07  
Level some of your sub crafts before you even hit WW100. I'm only WW84 but I'm getting a lot of my sub crafts done before WW100. There are multiple crafts for guild points or even skilling up that requires a sub craft. If you want a smoother journey to 100, I'd sub craft Bonecraft and Smithing and Alchemy. I say smithing mostly for guild points though. =d
 Ifrit.Dinarii
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Dinarii
By Ifrit.Dinarii 2009-06-03 15:04:50  
Smithing to 45 before u get to 99ww. the rest? LC, GS, CC, BC, even alch i suppose.. finish smithing after u hit 100ww. ww uses a lot of subcrafts, which is kinda sucks in the end of it rofl.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-03 15:06:58  
Off topic, but interesting to see who Shoopdawhoop was. See you running around port jeuno from time to time...nice name lol

sorry, /rerail
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-03 15:17:38  
I'd highly suggest bc to ~55 or so before you get ww to ~85-88. You can actually make a profit on Kabura Arrows which cap at ~91 if I remember right. In addition to BC, you'll need cloth/goldsmithing/leather/alchemy/smithing for many synths. You basically 'need' Smithing to get your ww to 100 on the Iron-Splitters.

And thanks btw, Lutia, for stretching the page out... Scaling, {You can have this.}
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2009-06-03 15:52:06  
Smithing is nice to make crossbos such as zamburak or arbalest
Gold and Cloth is nice to make beds and furniture.
bonecraft is nice to make arrowheads to combine with your lumber for ammo

they all have their pluses. Pretty much everything has been said above. always try to do recipes that involve multiple crafts so you can maximize your skillups.
 Pandemonium.Tarusimon
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: tarusimon
By Pandemonium.Tarusimon 2009-06-06 04:44:31  
u need all if you really wanna synth everything in ur woodworking recipes.

they all benefit you one way or another