users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Neo Nyzul Static {Looking for memebers}
Neo Nyzul Static {Looking for memebers}
 Siren.Hyabusa
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-10-19 14:27:44  
Hello! I'm looking for four people to join my friend and I to farm NNI. I have a small amount of experience in NNI running with shout groups but I've never won yet. Every run I've ever gone on has timed out between floors 83-99 (Heartbreaking, I know). We are looking for four people who want to give this event a solid try together and get some gear. We are looking for the following:

2 Heavy DD's that do spike damage and not die quickly (WAR/DRK/MNK/BLU). Correct weapon is a must (Unkon/RAG/APOC/Fulgurante/Vere/Almace etc.). Must be able to sub WAR to provoke gears.

2 Enhancing magic leveled SCH's

I highly highly want people who play on PC. If you play on Xbox and think you can make it happen, we will give it a shot so long as you can run a laptop or something to have skype.

Must be willing to use voice chat.

This group will not require you to use any hacks and it will never be discussed in game. At the same time, we're all mostly adults and I will not turn you away if it is your choice to risk your account.

Have some experience in Nyzul Isle (even the old one). You should know what the Sch means when he checks the lamp and yells out "Leader, type, all, lamps (order, register, all at once)".

Must bring your own RR items and food.

Bonuses: People who have COR leveled or COR mules to 2 hour resets for the SCHs.

People who are capable of making it online at a schedualed time. I have a wife and a job so I'll be the first to defend RL > the game but I would like us all to do our best to respect everyone's scheduals and find a time that works.

Please talk to Hyabusa in game, PM me here or leave your Skype info here and we can talk. Dual boxers are welcomed as well.
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-10-19 18:22:46  
I've seen some positive PMs coming in, just wanted to say for the moderators: if even speaking about certain programs is a problem I can edit my OP.
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-10-20 05:25:52  
Firmly just looking for a 2nd SCH as of now.
By Ashandarei 2012-10-20 05:33:51  
Obviously not a mod or anything but I'd suggest limiting how much you advertise that you're going to use. There are some really big jackasses out there who will see you're about to enter, or entering Nyzul and put in GM calls. It's happened before.
[+]
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-10-20 13:12:43  
Agreed, edited for liability.
 Siren.Heavendragon
By Siren.Heavendragon 2012-10-30 08:40:36  
Hey. I am looking for a NNI Static. I can offer you a SCH (Enhancing 454 and still working to cap it.) and a SAM with Masa 85 and TP-Bonus GK. You can see my ws and tp set in my profil.

My main playtime is 20-24 GMT+1.
Hope to hear from ya.
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-01 21:14:29  
PM'ed you back Heaven.

Just to update, we have DRK MNK MNK SCH. Potentially Heavendragon's SCH would put us in need of one more DD. Looking for a WAR DRK or BLU.

Also we are looking to run @5PM Central Standard Time (USA). I think that is 10PM or 11PM (GMT) if I'm not 100% stupid.

Please check that time with your RL schedule.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-11-02 06:44:24  
Siren.Hyabusa said: »
PM'ed you back Heaven.

Just to update, we have DRK MNK MNK SCH. Potentially Heavendragon's SCH would put us in need of one more DD. Looking for a WAR DRK or BLU.

Also we are looking to run @5PM Central Standard Time (USA). I think that is 10PM or 11PM (GMT) if I'm not 100% stupid.

Please check that time with your RL schedule.

11pm GMT if 5pm Central but we moved back one hour. If NA hasn't yet than it's 10pm for now.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2012-11-02 06:46:33  
most of NA will be moving back this Sunday.
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-02 07:21:12  
Yeah we haven't made the change yet in NA. Still need a balling out of control DD with experience that can make the posted time/date. We will probably negotiate a time every week if the group works. Either FRI or SAT.
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-03 02:57:40  
Heaven hasn't responded yet so if any of the 500+ views of this are a SCH thinking the spot has been filled...it has not been yet lol. Still @4/6
 Siren.Heavendragon
By Siren.Heavendragon 2012-11-03 03:05:23  
Hey. i responded. ^^ But always when i am on, you arent on it seems. but 10-11pm is ok for me. just need to set a day. Maybe today?
 Cerberus.Weissberv
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Weissberv
By Cerberus.Weissberv 2012-11-03 03:50:04  
SAM or DRG with 5/5 Stardiver works very well in NNI, not sure why you only listed WAR/DRK/MNK.
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-03 13:14:34  
I would be open to SAM or DRG. We actually almost took one but the schedules couldn't work.

Heaven sorry I missed you but we're trying to go tonight at 5PM central, I think that's currently 10PM GMT until we do our silly daylight savings time ***.
 Sylph.Dragoonlord
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Dragoonlord 2012-11-03 13:50:26  
I would like to attend NNI but i have never done them , nor does my work schedule permit a normal style static. I would like to know if you would mind if i attend runs when i am able to. I am in and out of the counrty roughly every other month.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-11-03 13:51:02  
Sylph.Dragoonlord said: »
I would like to attend NNI but i have never done them , nor does my work schedule permit a normal style static. I would like to know if you would mind if i attend runs when i am able to. I am in and out of the counrty roughly every other month.
Are you on siren?.....
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-03 14:41:25  
Siren.Fupafighters said: »
Sylph.Dragoonlord said: »
Are you on siren?.....

Good question lol, looks like you're on Sylph. This is a new group so we still have too many kinks to work out to take on someone with no experience >.<;
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-03 20:43:57  
So we did 3 runs tonight. Both as SCH SCH BLU MNK MNK DRK. We swapped out an alternate SCH for runs 2 and 3 because of a lack of tags.

Our first run was troublesome lol.

2nd Run we timed out on 92 or 93.

3rd run...the heart breaker. Timed out on floor 100 boss at ~45%

We plan on continuing next week as a group. Our first time working together, our alternate SCH got the staging point for the first time today lol and we still made it to floor 100 in 20 jumps.

We got boned a bit with five 3-jumps and two 2-jumps and zero 9-jumps...

Still good job everyone who was involved!
 Siren.Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-11-17 22:10:19  
One more update to celebrate/brag, two weeks after our first run we got our first win tonight! Out of ~12 runs we've timed out at 91, 93, 96 and 100...and tonight we finally got the first big win.

Grats to Jebroubien, Juilan, Yachiryu, Taruina and Kataran.

Sorry to everyone who wanted in but I wasn't able to find a working schedule for. I just wanted to share that you can get a start up group rolling. If you want a piece of gear, go for it full speed.
[+]