users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » [Dev] Wild Card Adjustment
[Dev] Wild Card Adjustment
 Carbuncle.Valflux
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Valflux
By Carbuncle.Valflux 2012-10-30 17:47:40  
It specifically says that a 5 will reset currently implemented abilities and a 6 will reset current and new abilities... In other words, this thread is dumb... and all of you freaking out are too...

As for the Embrava nerf and what not, you all know it was overpowered... You all know (like chocobo blinkers) it broke the game, so shut up and just be happy you don't have to wait around for an hour before every fight to find a SCH whose 2hr is up...
By Valentine 2012-10-30 17:48:21  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Shiva.Kolossuss said: »
People's reading comprehension levels just aren't what they used to be.

Thread title needs to be changed to remove (nerf).
There isn't a moderator online.

How can you blame me though.

you have 5 and 6 that resets the 2 hour. They add a new SP, and tell everyone that 5 will not reset both of them.

Now here is the issue (before clarification), what would 5 do? It could remain as is, making it possible to reset the original SP on both 5 or 6, or they could make 5 reset either the old or the new SP, basically flipping a coin.

If it is the later, that is a nerf. It would reduce the chance of resetting the original SP, by 2-3%, and in my opinion a reduced chance would be a nerf.

Now that they clarified it, supposedly 5 will reset the original SP.

I would of changed the title if I had the permission rights to do so, but I do not.

^This :) We all love ur posts Kalilla! haters gonna hate.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-30 17:48:50  
My complaint is that I can't reset my new ability with a 5, whish is something I hoped would do. Getting a successful Wild Card is tough as it is even with augmented boots.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-10-30 17:49:36  
Valentine said: »

Just not your avatars!
 Shiva.Brunwulf
user: Brunwulf
By Shiva.Brunwulf 2012-10-30 17:57:37  
Shiva.Kolossuss said: »
People's reading comprehension levels just aren't what they used to be.

Thread title needs to be changed to remove (nerf).

How can you blame me though.

Because your reading comprehension was a bit off. It happens. Everyone's got the "It's the end of the world, everything's getting nerfed" jitters lately.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-10-30 18:19:59  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Valentine said: »

Just not your avatars!
What's wrong with my avatars :|
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-10-30 18:22:16  
Carbuncle.Valflux said: »
It specifically says that a 5 will reset currently implemented abilities and a 6 will reset current and new abilities... In other words, this thread is dumb... and all of you freaking out are too...

As for the Embrava nerf and what not, you all know it was overpowered... You all know (like chocobo blinkers) it broke the game, so shut up and just be happy you don't have to wait around for an hour before every fight to find a SCH whose 2hr is up...
Actually, it didn't, it was in his 2nd post.

He didn't say that until people started freaking out, in other words he should have said that before clicking submit and I probably should have waited to see if he would of fixed his post before creating this topic.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-10-30 19:14:12  
I like your titles Kal, the problem lies with the inability to edit the title of a thread you create, something I have never understood with this site.
By Avitori 2012-10-30 19:14:30  
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-10-30 19:17:07  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I like your titles Kal, the problem lies with the inability to edit the title of a thread you create, something I have never understood with this site.
I think it's about if a moderator changes it, what would stop the OP from changing it back. It would require an override system for when a higher level above you makes a change you'll be unable too change it back.

I clearly see that there is an edit link by the title, but changing it and clicking submit does nothing.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-10-30 19:21:15  
I dont see thread titles being abused or in need of moderation. Normally they need to be edited purely for typo purposes. If a thread title needs moderation, chances are the whole thread needs to be closed.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-10-30 19:49:19  
Holy ***, why is everyone giving Kalilla ***over nothing? Is there maintenance today or something? Or has XI just plain become that boring
[+]
By Quiznor 2012-10-30 19:54:47  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Holy ***, why is everyone giving Kalilla ***over nothing? Is there maintenance today or something? Or has XI just plain become that boring

I'd say its that boring
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-10-30 19:59:03  
Quiznor said: »
I'd say its that boring
I agree :x!

We need more dragons ripping apart random players wreaking havoc in a zone, like Port Jeuno for example.

The Mog House could be it's new cave and it would have an endless supply of food as players respawn there.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-10-30 19:59:40  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Seriously... Does no one read the thread before posting?
By Quiznor 2012-10-30 20:11:53  
I'd say its that boring

We need more dragons ripping apart random players wreaking havoc in a zone, like Port Jeuno for example.

The Mog House could be it's new cave and it would have an endless supply of food as players respawn there.

You've been playing too much Dragon's Dogma :x
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-10-30 20:16:22  
I'd say its that boring

You've been playing too much Dragon's Dogma :x
>.>!
[+]
 Phoenix.Joesseabee
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Joesseabee 2012-10-30 20:26:04  
Once all the things are nerfed, geomager and rune flinger are going to look outstanding when released.