[Fenrir] ADL / Odin V2 / Limbus V2 LS Recruiting

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » [Fenrir] ADL / Odin V2 / Limbus V2 LS Recruiting
[Fenrir] ADL / Odin V2 / Limbus V2 LS Recruiting
First Page 2
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-11-20 21:11:24  
hello all ,

our LS missing few jobs if your interest to join
we do Events in Asian time , event start 21:00JP (9pm) or 20;00 Hong Kong time ( 8pm ) end about in midnight JP
we do Arch dynamis Lord 6days/week , Odin V2 (T3 Wednesday > Odin Sunday ) and Limbus ( Tuesday / Sat )V2
rules for marrows are : 7 Dynamis = 1 Marrow , for Odin and Omega/Altima V2 drops is decided by leaders depend on everyone attendance and what item they wish to lot first
feel free to send me /tell in game or reply here for more details , I will be happy to reply back :)

Thank you all and have nice day

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Grimsie
user: Grimjow
By Fenrir.Grimsie 2012-11-20 21:31:21  
I was fortunate enough to run with this Linkshell when I had the time, and as someone who farmed Dynamis currency and averaged over 200 coins a run, I can tell you this is faster profit, you'll average over 500k a day more than the average skilled player nets in a standard run. (assuming you'd sell the marrows as you get them)

In addition the Leader, and his sack-holders are often very helpful to their members, this includes but is not limited to Kirin/Sky, NNI and other misc. events you may have issues tackling yourself. (This is done during non-event times)

Again if the time, and the event schedule fits your availability, then I would recommend you look into joining them.
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-11-20 21:32:23  
sorry I didnt get it
 Fenrir.Grimsie
By Fenrir.Grimsie 2012-11-20 21:36:08  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
/yell not work for peeps anymore? oh well one more thread is one more thread.

Yoshimaro,

Yojimmbo is suggesting you sit in Port Jeuno and /shout or /yell for members...

I find this to be an ineffective method and a time wasting method, which usually attracts the wrong type of player, and also forces constant explanation of rules etc...

I do however suggest you make a Guildworks page which can explain all of the rules etc... so members and potential members have a resource for needed information.
[+]
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-11-20 21:51:16  
Fenrir.Grimsie said: »

Yoshimaro,

Yojimmbo is suggesting you sit in Port Jeuno and /shout or /yell for members...

I find this to be an ineffective method and a time wasting method, which usually attracts the wrong type of player, and also forces constant explanation of rules etc...

I do however suggest you make a Guildworks page which can explain all of the rules etc... so members and potential members have a resource for needed information.
hey Grimsie , thanks for your positive reply :) and wish to see you soon in game!
[+]
 Fenrir.Kuzuryu
user: demendred
By Fenrir.Kuzuryu 2012-11-20 22:03:16  

I know huh, GOD FORBID anyone can use this board to ask for ls mates when you can ask people you don't give a ***about what random thought they are thinking....
Right.

As for you OP, I hope you get a lot of good honest people in your shell.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Kuzuryu
user: demendred
By Fenrir.Kuzuryu 2012-11-21 11:34:03  
wow, way to jump in and talk and get brownie points. Yeah waste of a thread. lol god.

wtf are you talking about? I have no interest joining another shell. As for jumping in, well, this is the Fenrir board, and I am in fenrir. So what now?
 Fenrir.Fulgore
user: Deadendnl
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-22 04:28:09  
Dont Join This LS , The lS leader Yoshimaro gives rl friends 5 marrrows a week <Barbarous>.
Also Think off this; This guy is holding your marrows for a week but he also fleebots true port jeuno and allready got banned once for using programs.
You want Yoshi to hold your marrows while he can get a perma ban any given time?
Also they never won a Odinv2..
 Fenrir.Grimsie
By Fenrir.Grimsie 2012-11-22 05:07:22  
Fenrir.Kuzuryu said: »
wow, way to jump in and talk and get brownie points. Yeah waste of a thread. lol god.

wtf are you talking about? I have no interest joining another shell. As for jumping in, well, this is the Fenrir board, and I am in fenrir. So what now?

wait wait you're "IN" Fenrir? :)

Like inside his tummy? aside from you what does that Avatar eat?

My guess is Twinkies ;)
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2012-11-22 06:13:14  
Only heard good things about Yoshimaro and the way he runs things which can be a positive sign for people actually looking into this LS.

Good luck finding solid members who aren't too greedy!
 Sylph.Rafaras
サーバ: Sylph
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2012-11-22 06:59:42  
Good luck on finding great players and good luck on events.
 Fenrir.Mesic
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2012-11-22 15:18:15  
most of yojimmbo's post are garbage/negative even when its illogical, best to just ignore him.
 Fenrir.Boric
user: Farroh
By Fenrir.Boric 2012-11-22 15:29:07  
just looking at yojimmbo's gear on here you can tell hes a nobody in game, and is trying to be a somebody on the forums.
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-11-22 15:57:18  
Fenrir.Reece said: »
Only heard good things about Yoshimaro and the way he runs things which can be a positive sign for people actually looking into this LS.

Good luck finding solid members who aren't too greedy!

hey Reece , Thank you for positive comment! I appreciate it

Sylph.Rafaras said: »
Good luck on finding great players and good luck on events.

Thank you man :) and I wish you good luck with your LS too ^^

Fenrir.Fulgore said: »
Dont Join This LS , The lS leader Yoshimaro gives rl friends 5 marrrows a week <Barbarous>.
Also Think off this; This guy is holding your marrows for a week but he also fleebots true port jeuno and allready got banned once for using programs.
You want Yoshi to hold your marrows while he can get a perma ban any given time?

isnt you the one who got 2 marrow in about 10days and then left LS? isnt you then one who joined snobe LS ( who stole Marrow from us )?
5 marrow in 1 week for barbarous ? do you have any prove? u even not in LS anymore so how you know how many marrows we get and who we give?
"they never won a odin V2" Ok. so?

I also never got any banned before , so where did u came up with all this lies kid?
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 04:37:18  

isnt you the one who got 2 marrow in about 10days and then left LS? isnt you then one who joined snobe LS ( who stole Marrow from us )?
5 marrow in 1 week for barbarous ? do you have any prove? u even not in LS anymore so how you know how many marrows we get and who we give?

I also never got any banned before , so where did u came up with all this lies kid?[/quote]

A- i got 2 marrows in 14-16 days comming everyday all events and even brought my own pop when i enter'd your ls.

B- I left cause you said itt was ok i took a week off then came back to that when the time was there and so called couldnt even remember it cause you use to much cocaine i guess...
Them had the nerve to start about morale with me , while you are the one holding all marrows gil from 100's and w/e while openly fleebotting on Port Jeuno w/o inv up and drk/sam <_<

C- even before Barbarous moved to Fenrir i knuw you were gonna give him those 5 marrrows in a week to upgrade his Rag. Why? Cause sum off my friends are friends with Barbarous.
Those that give me 100% proof ? no, but knowing you and seeing how Barb came on the server w/o a rag and magicly had a rag99 in 1-2 weeks time strikes me as a bit odd.

D- Snobe didnt steal anything from you since he not in your ls and runs a own ADL ls. So gtfo outta here with your cheap shots... Butthurt we give our members marrows a day sooner then you and let 100's go fl?

E- You said to me you were hacked and i believed you. Til i heard you were jailed wich really doesnt suprise me when you were spam mercing NNI gears and running true walls openly fleebotting and what not.

F- Odinv2 lol wel you never won cause your programs cant make you a good strat i guess :)

You can trow the kiddo comment out there and i really dont care cause i rather be called a kid then a lying cheating SoB;)
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-11-23 05:06:56  
Fulgore said:
***Looking for CORs and SMNs for daily ADL runs around JP midnight! -point based- /t Fulgore or Snobe for more info.***
Hm.
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 05:17:21  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Fulgore said:
***Looking for CORs and SMNs for daily ADL runs around JP midnight! -point based- /t Fulgore or Snobe for more info.***
Hm.

I love how other botters will defend partners in crime =p
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-11-23 05:35:50  

I also never got any banned before , so where did u came up with all this lies kid?

A- i got 2 marrows in 14-16 days comming everyday all events and even brought my own pop when i enter'd your ls.

B- I left cause you said itt was ok i took a week off then came back to that when the time was there and so called couldnt even remember it cause you use to much cocaine i guess...
Them had the nerve to start about morale with me , while you are the one holding all marrows gil from 100's and w/e while openly fleebotting on Port Jeuno w/o inv up and drk/sam <_<

C- even before Barbarous moved to Fenrir i knuw you were gonna give him those 5 marrrows in a week to upgrade his Rag. Why? Cause sum off my friends are friends with Barbarous.
Those that give me 100% proof ? no, but knowing you and seeing how Barb came on the server w/o a rag and magicly had a rag99 in 1-2 weeks time strikes me as a bit odd.

D- Snobe didnt steal anything from you since he not in your ls and runs a own ADL ls. So gtfo outta here with your cheap shots... Butthurt we give our members marrows a day sooner then you and let 100's go fl?

E- You said to me you were hacked and i believed you. Til i heard you were jailed wich really doesnt suprise me when you were spam mercing NNI gears and running true walls openly fleebotting and what not.

F- Odinv2 lol wel you never won cause your programs cant make you a good strat i guess :)

You can trow the kiddo comment out there and i really dont care cause i rather be called a kid then a lying cheating SoB;)[/quote]

1) first you got 2 marrows in 10days . after you got your second marrows , you started skipping events , so I asked you if you busy or what , but you said you taking 1week break and I said ok , after 1week , you kept skipping events , so I asked you again if u busy or not , u said your 1week didnt finish , I said you told me that on fri and now its Monday ( after 10days ) , then you started saying that I'm bad leader..etc and that u will not come , so you left .

2) so you say I hold marrows , So? saying how many marrows we have at end of every run , and give out marrows to members every time we have 3~5 marrows is problem huh?

3) so you say barbarous jumped server to fenrir ? how long you been here ? barbarous was here at since the merge with unicorn , also , whats ur problem with him getting ragna99 ? are u too jealous that you cant think but he stole marrows from LS? this how ur brain work? lolol . so again , do you have any prove that I gave him 5 marrows ? if I really gave him 5 marrows , why only you , who is some one outside the LS know? why all members didnt say that 5 marrows is gone? I guess u need to make better lies or people will start not believe you lol

4) for snobe , I dont even have to prove it, he said it himself , you can ask him yourself and he will admin it , not enough? ok here SS

5) I never got jailed , if I get jailed , why I lie ? I'm not chicken as you're lol , also if I got banned/suspend , why I'm here ? I got hacked , I got my acc back after 1day , but all items were lost so I did Game Data Recovery , which toke 2months , so again , where ur prove I got jailed ? nothing but ***in ur head ^^

So trash when you will stop making up lies , I know your really jealous and hate me that u bother posting here and making up all these lies but I guess you should keep visiting your Psychiatrist and hope you get better soon.

oh,

you say you see me flee bot in PJ DRK/SAM ? why dont you call GM , or your lieing again ? lolol
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 06:00:52  
1) You must be snoring the wrong type off coke m8 , cause i never was away for 1 week i left before that week started cause you so called forgot i asked bout the week. And before that week i was away 3 days with the gf and you also knuw abut this this wasnt a problem cause i wasnt online. The week after when i was supose to take a week off It became a problem cause i was online instead off offline.

2) Yes your holding marrows and using them for your own , you never had a fixed system for handing them out when I ran with you, As your SS shows you do adl with as low as 10 ppl , i dont have to do the math for you here right?
You do a couple adls a day wich putts you well in the positive numbers.

3) Look up 2) Since you have many more marrrows then you hand out and not everyone is there everytime besides your rl friends , its kinda hard to keep track on what you really have, isnt it?

4) Youre SS doesnt show Snobe chars taking it , Yet sumone claims to be Snobe.. Do i have to belive that ? no , it can be a staged thing to blame him.

5) Me chicken ? lol for what ?
The only one spreading lies is you but iam not gonna go the yes/no flame wars way.
And yes you fleebot everywhere , PJ , Xarca , NNI but yea thats cool man i will GM your sorry *** so you might wanna think about iff and when you'l be using that fleebot program ;)

Cheers^^/
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-11-23 06:07:06  
1) You must be snoring the wrong type off coke m8 , cause i never was away for 1 week i left before that week started cause you so called forgot i asked bout the week. And before that week i was away 3 days with the gf and you also knuw abut this this wasnt a problem cause i wasnt online. The week after when i was supose to take a week off It became a problem cause i was online instead off offline.

2) Yes your holding marrows and using them for your own , you never had a fixed system for handing them out when I ran with you, As your SS shows you do adl with as low as 10 ppl , i dont have to do the math for you here right?
You do a couple adls a day wich putts you well in the positive numbers.

3) Look up 2) Since you have many more marrrows then you hand out and not everyone is there everytime besides your rl friends , its kinda hard to keep track on what you really have, isnt it?

4) Youre SS doesnt show Snobe chars taking it , Yet sumone claims to be Snobe.. Do i have to belive that ? no , it can be a staged thing to blame him.

5) Me chicken ? lol for what ?
The only one spreading lies is you but iam not gonna go the yes/no flame wars way.
And yes you fleebot everywhere , PJ , Xarca , NNI but yea thats cool man i will GM your sorry *** so you might wanna think about iff and when you'l be using that fleebot program ;)

Cheers^^/

ok Kid , you know , all what just said have no prove , so its getting no where ,I'm really done with your lieing *** , so I wont be bother even replying to ur posts after this one , also , you said you will call GM 1month ago and still nothing , so anyway , H.H.H :)
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 06:11:16  
I asked you a month ago iff you needed a GM , i didnt actually called one but wil now :)
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2012-11-23 06:17:30  
Fulgore stop raging and learn english lol.
[+]
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 06:27:39  
Iam not raging brah iam just giving ppl my 2 cents bout this guy , And its kinda sad you had to start about my english, Since its not my native language , I think most ppl can understand me.
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2012-11-23 06:32:24  
Yes we can understand you. English is not my native language either. But you are typing like if you are talking. I can see that you are raging for that reason. If you didnt have any beef with him you would have stopped posting after the first post.
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 06:33:28  
postring oo
 Fenrir.Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2012-11-23 06:34:58  
edited for you Mr.
 Fenrir.Fulgore
By Fenrir.Fulgore 2012-11-23 06:39:49  
ty :) Was afraid you might be raging ^^;
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Ideki
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2012-11-23 08:14:36  
Fenrir.Eneas said: »
Fulgore stop raging and learn english lol.

Iam not raging brah iam just giving ppl my 2 cents bout this guy , And its kinda sad you had to start about my english, Since its not my native language , I think most ppl can understand me.

Ok Fulgore, in simple words just for you:
Shut the ???? up & go troll somewhere else, try on BG if you like or make a player warning there.

This guy has a right to post to recruit ppl for his LS so stop posting bs until you can actualy give evidences of your accusations.

Also, please take a look a this website policies towards the players warnings &/or the flamme threads, now please stop posting.

Best regards.

@ Yoshimaro: Good luck for your LS :) & courage for Odin V2
[+]
First Page 2