BST Spellcast Help Please <3

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Spellcast Scripting » Beast Master » BST Spellcast Help Please <3
BST Spellcast Help Please <3
 Valefor.Clairefox
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Clairefox
By Valefor.Clairefox 2012-11-24 02:27:31  
I haven't seen many BST spellcast xmls with which to make a base off of for the job. Everything in this works as far as for me, but what I'm asking for is some hints on how to better set up gearsets for things such as Idle with a pet out on a mob vs. Idle w/o.. I can't think of anything else atm. Put a lot of time into just getting the Pets rules to work correctly with a simple design and I'm kinda hitting a wall with the rest. Any hints, tips, etc, would be greatly appreciated <3 Thanks~
 Lakshmi.Zyphos
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zyphos
By Lakshmi.Zyphos 2012-11-24 04:06:33  
What I have currently is a simple setup (I'm not good at writing .XML at all where I have two groups, BST and PET, and I just switch between them with an ingame macro.

By switching them through groups, you can just make an exact copy of your idle / attacking / etc sets and replace them with whatever Pet:+ gear ya' like. You could even make a third group for when both the master and the pet are fighting.
 Valefor.Clairefox
user: Clairefox
By Valefor.Clairefox 2012-11-24 14:19:52  
I adjusted it with a variable for different Idle's based on if pet is out or not, and added a few more jug pets too.

For that third melee set idea, for both me and pet fighting, how important in that situation is it to push Pet+ gear? I only plan on using this for dyna when my group can't all go for a day and I go solo, or low-manned stuff where i'm probably sitting out anyways and the pet is tanking.

Lakshmi.Zyphos
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zyphos
By Lakshmi.Zyphos 2012-11-24 15:32:25  
As far as I know, you basically are looking to add Pet:Haste where you can, without sacrificing your own haste.

So, that's Spurrer Beret and Moepapa Stone for head and waist, Adaman / Armada Sollerets for feet if you can get lucky on an Augment, and replacing whatever you TP in with Ferine Necklace.

With Augmented Monster Trousers, that's 24% Pet:Haste.
 Valefor.Nattack
user: nattack
By Valefor.Nattack 2012-11-30 01:15:05  
I'm looking at the code and,
Code
<if advanced='"$Jug"="Lucky Broth"'><!--Faithful Falcor-->
            <if Spell="Sheep Charge"><action type="ChangeSpell" Spell="Back Heel" /></if>
            <if Spell="Lamb Chop"><action type="ChangeSpell" Spell="Choke Breath" /></if>
            <if Spell="Rage"><action type="ChangeSpell" Spell="Fantod" /></if>
            <if Spell="Sheep Song"><action type="ChangeSpell" Spell="Jettatura" /></if>
        </if>

I'm not positive as to what this is doing, but It can most likely be simplified.
Code
<if petname="FaithfulFalcorr">

and the whole thing may be more easily simplified by:
Code
	<if Type="BlueMagic">
		<command>input /raw /pet "%Spell" &#060;me&#062;</command>
		<cancelspell/>
	</if>

edit: I THINK anyway, I'm not too positive as to what the spell accomplishes, perhaps macrod pet spells
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-11-30 01:39:04  
From the looks of it, they're all placeholder Pet TP moves (likely through macros) which change based on the Pet. I saw a similar one a while back doing the same thing for SMN BP's.

I recommend using PetName, just in case you need to swap your jug out for whatever reason mainly out of convenience (while I'm assuming you change your $jug variable using a macro?), and I highly recommend adding the code for /raw'ing BLU spell JA's.
 Valefor.Nattack
user: nattack
By Valefor.Nattack 2012-12-01 23:41:20  
I concur on the use of the PetName variable.
taking job abilities based on your ammo slot can be troublesome, especially if you want to say, use a demonry core, or use reward, or anything of that nature.

the only ammo i have macrod in is theta/eta/zeta, and then demonry core is equipped automatically afterwards. I call pets manually, although I have a variable that sets it to automatically equip the last known jugpet on callbeast, unless another jug is in the ammo slot.

the use of those macro'd Sic/Ready is an interesting idea, I personally do not have the macro space for what I use, but it is a viable thing.
By Xilk 2012-12-18 14:53:59  
I"ve had a working version of pet name based ready macros for awhile.

you can take a look if you want ot use or if it gives some ideas.

Your text to link here...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [312 days between previous and next post]
By naterboehm 2013-10-26 10:00:07  
Hey fellow BST's. Looking for some experts to rain in on a .xml spellcast file for my BST. The .xml structure I'm using here is credited to Sithel on pastebin. The .xml itself I understand about 80% of it. Looks great, and I'd like to use, especially for tackling the weapon swaps for reward in different situations. My current issue, is that my brain is dead, and I'm not sure what to input into my macros to get this .xml to function properly. For example: when using call beast do I input:

//sc var set JugPet dippy
/ja Trigger3
/ja "Call Beast" <me>

Not sure here. Same question goes for reward, is it:

//sc var set PetFood Eta
/ja Trigger4
/ja "Reward" <me>

Or am I completely off with those ideas (Sithel didn't really specify how to set macros up using the variables and toggles he created here .... and I'm just not savvy enough).

Here's the .xml at pastebin. Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/kGBSALa4