GFDI what does it take to get rid of it

Logic and LM-17
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-09 10:37:44  
Just ignore it, it is Filielle using her bf's account. I advise to just not reply to the posts made them. Thanks. Admin already knows.
 Garuda.Maasahn
サーバ: Garuda
user: maasahn
By Garuda.Maasahn 2009-06-09 10:51:05  
I've found ninja to be very party dependent, meaning if every member of the party is an excellent player of their job then the ninja's job is easier. You can be the best ninja out there on the server but if you're in a pt of over zelous DD or incompitant mages you're gonna feel like the worst ninja ever. You can take the exact same party set up and just have different ppl and it makes a world of differance. Sure gear will make a small differance but not too much as long as you try.

So a long story short,
1) Gear yourself to the best of you're ability(EVA set, DD set, Haste set, etc...)
2) Party with ppl you know are good at what they do
3) Dont over camp
4) Pick up parties are the devil

Then again this may be just my opinion but it worked for me.
 Ragnarok.Technosuke
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Vaquero
By Ragnarok.Technosuke 2009-06-10 18:48:04  
Excesspain said:
Frobeus said:
Thunderz said:
Geldric said:
Are these *** really saying use Eva gear?

loL?

The only thing an evasion nin evades is having hate.

QFT

A NIN can only tank with a THF or TAing DD.

is quite right, hopefully in the new job adjustments will bring jobs to ninja something to be somewhat more independent and not have to always go back with a THF
 Cerberus.Geldric
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-06-10 22:19:00  
Technosuke said:
Excesspain said:
Frobeus said:
Thunderz said:
Geldric said:
Are these *** really saying use Eva gear?

loL?

The only thing an evasion nin evades is having hate.

QFT

A NIN can only tank with a THF or TAing DD.

is quite right, hopefully in the new job adjustments will bring jobs to ninja something to be somewhat more independent and not have to always go back with a THF

Excesspain is certainly not quite right, sorry.
 Bismarck.Darkhelmet
サーバ: Bismarck
user: DH
By Bismarck.Darkhelmet 2009-06-11 11:26:29  
If you get a group of overzealous idiot melees, it doesn't matter what job is supposed to be the tank. The melees will die from their own stupidity. A PLD is going to lose hate to a jackass melee just as fast as a NIN would.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-06-11 12:07:31  
Darkhelmet said:
If you get a group of overzealous idiot melees, it doesn't matter what job is supposed to be the tank. The melees will die from their own stupidity. A PLD is going to lose hate to a jackass melee just as fast as a NIN would.

True; as a Paladin, I deeply appreciated the thoughtful DDs that actually considered the party environment rather than Spamurai enhancing their in-game epeens. There's definitely something to be said about dealing massive amounts of damage, but--really? You COULDN'T save that for the last 5% of the mob's HP??

Depending on the level, a PLD has more hate-gain moves than a NIN tank, even if both are /WAR. Provoke is only one means by which any /WAR can grab hate, but Paladins can use Cures, Flash, Shield Bash, Sentinel, and even Rampart in a party situation when hate seems to slip from their hands. a NIN has only Elemental Ninjutsu damage and Enfeebling Ninjutsu to keep up their hate. Not to mention Paladins get MUCH more enmity gear than Ninjas do.

I'm positive a NIN CAN tank very well in the right party environments, but when there are 3 SAMs, 1 DRG with a Maat's Cap, and one RDM in party, it's a shitton of fun holding hate. :3 I only needed to Flash/Provoke once, and the rest of the time just backup healed if the imp EVER landed a hit on any of the DDs. ^^b
 Titan.Wildbull
サーバ: Titan
user: Wildbull
By Titan.Wildbull 2009-06-11 13:46:24  
wtf, stack haste gear on ninja, get an above WS set for jin and you're golden in the merit parties. A DD nin will hold much better hate than some weak evasion nin. Eva is outdated in party and only for soloers.