Mega Moglification And Conflicting Furnishings

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Mega Moglification and Conflicting Furnishings
Mega Moglification and Conflicting Furnishings
 Odin.Cindro
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Cindro
By Odin.Cindro 2012-12-07 03:38:24  
Hey all,

I've had my Fisherman's Stall for awhile now and realize it has to be one of the only furnishings in my mog house for the Mega Moglification to take effect. In addition, I have all of the nation flags in my mog house as well. Even adding one of the flags seems to totally negate the Mega Moglification and replace it with various other benefits. Does anyone know if there's a way to keep the Mega Moglification active while furnishing the rest of my mog house? Or is the effect active but hidden?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-12-07 03:48:13  
It sounds like you are adding nation-flags into an already-furnished MH, which is tipping the balance away from water (which is the Fisherman's Stall's element.) Each of the flags has a different elemental value...

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Furnishings

...if you add (for example) the Sandorian Flag, which is fire element, and you already have fire-element-based storage units then the presence of the water-element stall might be overpowered by the new element. This would then change the moghancement away from the stall's power to that of the highest-rated ("aura strength") fire-element furnishing, instead.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Moghancements

At least that is what it sounds like is occurring for you. You might want to include more water-based furniture instead, if that is the case. (Just don't put in any water-elemental furniture stronger than the Fisherman's Stall, if such a thing even exists!) :p

Hope that helps some!
[+]
 Asura.Julto
サーバ: Asura
user: Julto
By Asura.Julto 2012-12-07 05:56:32  
I had this problem with the cooking stall. It's strength isn't that great and when I filled my moghouse with weaker stuff of same and diff elements, it still got overpowered. I ended up doing 2 mannequins, a couple wind strength small furnishings and the stall to keep moglification: cooking, while still going for 80 slots of storage. However, weak elemental aura. (I forgot if it was wind or light)