サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Avn68
By Cerberus.Avn 2012-12-17 23:19:41  
VW:Cats + Provenance Watcher
VW:かつらえ+クリスタルのドラゴンは是非ご参加ください;BLMx3;SCH;
BLU;WHMx2;CORx2;BRDx2;WAR;DRKx2;SAM;MNK;
THF;

This is my next project. I'm seeking members JP/ENG is welcomed. I will run PW @ 1:30PM JST / 8:30PM PST / 11:30PM EST/

Please let me know if you are willing to attend. I tried this 2 days ago and was successful. Took us 45 minute to kill cats and crystal dragon x2. I run by shout first come first serve. If you are willing to attend send me a /tell ingame i can give you a pearl so you can check /lsmes. Either way, let me know. Thank you very much.

My requirements are simple. Please follow instructions and have respect for toon. Of course after a few runs and people start to trust my runs, I'm sure the PW run will run sooner. For now the shouts will start after 1:30PM JST.

Thank you,
Avn-
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zelphes
サーバ: Odin
user: Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2012-12-17 23:29:09  
フォント) やっかいな
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kongming
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-12-17 23:56:44  
【全角】【許してください。】
 Cerberus.Avn
By Cerberus.Avn 2012-12-18 14:14:07  
Today is first day I will start my shouts. I will do this at 830PM PST time, please feel free to let me know. I will log on at 630pm for dyanmis then shout for vw.
thank you,
 Cerberus.Avn
By Cerberus.Avn 2012-12-19 02:04:44  
Thank you for those that helped me do run. We did successful run today. Will shout again tomorrow same time. I will be doing this from now on as schedule. Please feel free to send me tell
I used other set up. im seeking
BLM SCH THF; WHM BRD COR; DRK WAR SAM MNK; please cerb people tell..
 Cerberus.Avn
By Cerberus.Avn 2012-12-20 14:14:48  

My video of the fight. Still doing it every day if people still want to keep hitting me up, Thanks guys. Got alot of /tells
 Cerberus.Avn
By Cerberus.Avn 2012-12-30 00:40:19  
Just finished one right now as well. Went very smooth. Although it was mostly Jp. I'm still looking for anyone that wants to static. I'm really tired of shouting.. Takes to long to build. Please let me know. Get it while its hot. once I get all the items it will pretty much be over with shouting lol