users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Linkshell dissapeared
Linkshell dissapeared
 Sylph.Bryenne
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Byrne
By Sylph.Bryenne 2012-12-19 19:13:13  
I have an odd problem, that I can't seem to find the right way to fix. Our linkshell - Dragonguard on Sylph server - is suddenly empty. I noticed that there were no linkshells showing up for my character, and Dragonguard no longer shows up in the server ranking (well it probably does, but on the bottom not the top where it was). I can still search for it on FFXIAH and it shows up, but as I said it is empty. I thought all that data was automatically generated from the Linkshell community - where I can still login and see the full roster of players. I'm at a loss...any ideas?
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-12-19 19:15:41  
Sylph.Bryenne said: »
I have an odd problem, that I can't seem to find the right way to fix. Our linkshell - Dragonguard on Sylph server - is suddenly empty. I noticed that there were no linkshells showing up for my character, and Dragonguard no longer shows up in the server ranking (well it probably does, but on the bottom not the top where it was). I can still search for it on FFXIAH and it shows up, but as I said it is empty. I thought all that data was automatically generated from the Linkshell community - where I can still login and see the full roster of players. I'm at a loss...any ideas?

Not that odd at all.

I don't have any help, though, sorry.
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-12-19 19:18:41  
Please do not bump this. The linkshell owner already started a thread which you can find here.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/35063/any-idea-on-how-a-whole-ls-just-vanishes-from-this/#2135920

Instead please post LOL pics in this thread:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/21426/pics-that-make-you-lol/866/#2135856

Thank you.
 Sylph.Bryenne
サーバ: Sylph
user: Byrne
By Sylph.Bryenne 2012-12-19 19:19:54  
Ah yes oops...first Dim calls me to check it out, then he posts something about it himself. Oh well, my bad. This can be closed.