Seekers Of Adoulin Missions (looking For Members)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Seekers of Adoulin Missions (looking for members)
Seekers of Adoulin Missions (looking for members)
By marihoki 2013-01-09 04:24:03  
I know it may be a bit early to post this but I want to get something set up before the expansion comes out. I rarely log into FFXI due to just general lack of interest, but I am really interested in doing the storyline mission for the new expansion.

I'm looking for people who are interested in doing possible Seekers of Adoulin storyline missions when they come out. Looking for people have a job at 99 or can get a job to 99 (which is really easy now with Abyssea) before the expansion comes out on March 27th. I'm also hoping to get this done on the Siren server.

If you are interested let me know on this thread, or you can PM over FFXIAH, PM me on youtube (my username is wotgashiee) or if I happen to be on game, a /tell to Ashiee (which is fairly rare nowadays).
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-01-09 04:28:29  
yeah, too early
 Shiva.Ariaum
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2013-01-09 04:39:37  
Too soon, also they will probably be spaced over at least a year.
By marihoki 2013-01-09 04:48:59  
Yeah I figure that they will be spacing it out over the next year or two. I'm just trying to find current players who are very interested in the story, or people who may have stopped playing who may have wanted to check out the expansion just to experience the story (I'm sure if there are such individuals, that they are very few and far between)
 Cerberus.Cahlum
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Cahlum
By Cerberus.Cahlum 2013-01-09 05:08:45  
one or two years, more like 3-4 like WoTG.
 Asura.Calinzt
サーバ: Asura
user: Calinz
By Asura.Calinzt 2013-01-09 05:13:34