Martial Gun Not Llving Up To The Hype I've Heard

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Martial Gun not llving up to the hype I've heard
Martial Gun not llving up to the hype I've heard
 Ifrit.Jurai
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-06-13 02:25:43  
I've been using Martial Gun for a good while on Cor because I have heard such good things.. but I'm not seeing them.

Not talking about for Detonator, it just can't do the DMG that Slugs can so count that out.. Martial is the best for Detonator yes.. just getting that out of the way, not talking about it.

So after thinking that Martial is not the gun for Slugs.. I wonder what is...
Coffinmaker 40 DMG 600 Delay RACC+9
Shark Gun 39 DMG 582 Delay RACC+5
Murderer (w/o earring just don't even..)

At first I thought CM better.. More DMG and ACC.. Then, I thought.. Shark is faster! TP will be quicker so more DMG overall..

I can't show any parse or w/e to def prove anything.. just saying what I feel playing with them..

After playing around with em for a bit I have seen CM to be the best gun (for Slug Shot). The reduced delay from Shark Gun really is unnoticeable and the TP Bonus from Martial I can't tell any difference in WS accuracy. So with that, CM adds the most RACC for TPing up. It also boots Quick Draw DMG a little over the other guns.

So with a lower delay that Martial (even though it is not really noticeable) and more RACC than Shark Gun (even though it's not really noticeable).. might CM be the best gun? I doubt it can be proved one is the best over the other.. just personal preference maybe in the end? All I really notice is higher QD and WS DMG.. so why not use CM..
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-13 02:32:44  
Meh martial is only really useful for fireing off slugs at 100% without loading in lots of racc. Most rngs I know claim just the difference between 100 and 150 tp is often noticeable on slug and sidewinder. Often enough they save up for it but not sure if anyones actually figured out the numbers. Id go with CM for quickdraw if nothing else
 Pandemonium.Kakyofein
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: corever
By Pandemonium.Kakyofein 2009-06-13 12:29:22  
You're talking about non merit parties right? In merit party I would never fire gun for tp. Mgun and Det is fine for merit party since mobs die so fast. For endgame stuff I use other jobs if I need to worry about good DD #s, even then I imagine the 200tp detonators would hit more often than a cmaker slug watered down by all the racc needed.