日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Mooching
 Leviathan.Hubie
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hubie
By Leviathan.Hubie 2013-02-02 10:04:36  
So, I misread what it actually does AGES ago and never looked back at it. Built up the GP and now thinking, Is it even worth it? I already have S. Rumors, but wasnt sure if I should even bother with Mooching.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-02-02 10:19:58  
If you bot, no
If you have a Albatross ring also no, I believe
 Leviathan.Hubie
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hubie
By Leviathan.Hubie 2013-02-02 10:21:46  
Ok, kind of what I thought. Ive had good luck (very good for once) with marlins and charts. So I guess ill just use my gp on gear.

thanks
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-02-02 10:23:07  
From the wiki:
Quote:
Mooching is a legendary technique used by anglers across Vana'diel. It involves using live fish as bait to attract those more "finicky" big targets.
Notes:
This key item increases the amount of time you have to land your catch when fishing with Drill Calamary or Dwarf Pugil bait. It does not function with any other bait/lure. The special bait and the key item are intended to be used together to catch Gugrusaurus and Lik for the Indomitable Spirit quest, fish which normally only permit you a very short amount of time to catch them. This help a lot in fishing Matsya, since it stay on the line for a very short time.

Emphasis added. Selling for 200K today on Lakshmi.
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-02-04 12:31:31  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
From the wiki:
Quote:
Mooching is a legendary technique used by anglers across Vana'diel. It involves using live fish as bait to attract those more "finicky" big targets.
Notes:
This key item increases the amount of time you have to land your catch when fishing with Drill Calamary or Dwarf Pugil bait. It does not function with any other bait/lure. The special bait and the key item are intended to be used together to catch Gugrusaurus and Lik for the Indomitable Spirit quest, fish which normally only permit you a very short amount of time to catch them. This help a lot in fishing Matsya, since it stay on the line for a very short time.

Emphasis added. Selling for 200K today on Lakshmi.

The Albatros ring does the same thing.

well anyways.. Mooching is good to free up your 2nd ring slot so you can fish with Noddy and Puffin Ring.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Tsukii
サーバ: Valefor
user: Tsuki
By Valefor.Tsukii 2013-03-16 22:26:25  
Cerberus.Mindi said: »
The Albatros ring does the same thing.

well anyways.. Mooching is good to free up your 2nd ring slot so you can fish with Noddy and Puffin Ring.

I think you missed the part where it only works with the r/ex bait and not any other bait...