[Dev] Planned Adjustments And Enmity System Explanation

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » [Dev] Planned Adjustments and Enmity System Explanation
[Dev] Planned Adjustments and Enmity System Explanation
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-04-19 14:32:48  
Bismarck.Helel said: »
You obviously haven't experienced the effectiveness of retrace rotations for maximum tanking efficiency.
I....this made me laugh too much!
By Gimp 2013-04-19 14:36:15  
I like how Camate said indirectly that Blue mages were better at tanking than ninja.

As a ninja and a blue mage I should feel conflicted but I'm a blue mage first.

BLU Thug Lyfe. Leave our ***alone!

(Do add more points and spells though, so we can be even more gangsta and piss on rdm)
By Quiznor 2013-04-19 14:39:58  
Gimp said: »
I like how Camate said indirectly that Blue mages were better at tanking than ninja.

As a ninja and a blue mage I should feel conflicted but I'm a blue mage first.

BlU Thug Lyfe. Leave our ***alone!

(Do add more points and spells though, so we can be even more gangsta and piss on rdm)

The guy with a red beard saying BLU4lyfe!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Bleu
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Bleu
By Lakshmi.Bleu 2013-04-19 14:45:34  
Reducing Ninjitsu enmity......... FFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSEEEEEEE.

RDM was my first job and love - they ruined in. NIN is my second job and love - and they are ruining it in the name of RDM? Wow. I am in awe.
By Gimp 2013-04-19 14:53:35  
I'm very proud of my recessive Irish genes. It's a few strands of red hair littered among the black thousands tyvm!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2013-04-20 10:18:14  
Jeez, the way they treat Red Mage, it's like they think the entire player base is Ryuotas or Avesta.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2013-05-08 10:02:50  
I would like to see them sort out the "Misc" category of the auction house. ***is getting ridiculous!
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-05-08 10:04:53  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Jeez, the way they treat Red Mage, it's like they think the entire player base is Ryuotas or Avesta.
i was going to say that the whole playerbase basically is since ffxi is extremely simple conceptually and anyone can copy their strategies

but then i realized it was an almost-necro

but i'm bored so i posted it anyway
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-08 10:22:41  
Asura.Vyre said: »

Will people stop with this

RDM doesn't see many adjustments because RDM is a fixture at JP events
RDM is also an asset in Delve for what it's worth

It doesn't really "fit" with the (overarching) NA game mentality but JPs have a different mindset - additionally I'm pretty sure that RDM is more commonly used by advanced shells and has been for a while

Unsurprisingly (to me anyway) GEO is also making its way into the parties of advanced strategies despite half of the job being a waste of development time (GEO has virtually no use for its Nuking aspect)
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2013-05-09 17:32:03  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
(GEO has virtually no use for its Nuking aspect)

Neither does RDM. Perhaps GEO is used for the same principle you described above?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By Luvbunny1 2013-06-18 09:12:51  
Used for what? A token of some sort? Very hard to see how they use RDM in events when Scholar can do the same or better. And your WHM and BLM can also do more of the same. And your BLU can do a whole lot more than RDM...
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-06-18 09:23:17  
Luvbunny1 said: »
Used for what? A token of some sort? Very hard to see how they use RDM in events when Scholar can do the same or better. And your WHM and BLM can also do more of the same. And your BLU can do a whole lot more than RDM...
Damn you lovebunny D; thought this was an update..
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
サーバ: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2013-06-18 09:25:24  

hey a necro bump!

Are you super bored and just replying to every thread and saying 'this is what's wrong' with ffxi today?

OH and I guess in a token related sidenote to what's posted...RDM sure seems to work great in most of these strats and has a very functional role in conjunction with GEO, SCH, and WHM for most of the delve strats.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-06-18 09:39:52  
Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Damn you lovebunny D; thought this was an update..

Seriously There should be a rule that only admin can necrobump purple threads to update with new info.

First thing in XI I've been excited for in a month and it was a false alarm. ;_;
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-18 09:41:35  
Saboteur+silence or gravity2 are useful, as is dia3 and the ability to help support letting scholars focus exclusively on stuns.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-06-18 09:44:49  
don't forget rdm can do respectable stuns themselves on the mobs that are less resistant, would also make a case for paralyze on some NMs

luvbunnys just been crying about everything everywhere because she's mad she can't get delve gear
By Luvbunny1 2013-06-18 10:19:17  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
luvbunnys just been crying about everything everywhere because she's mad she can't get delve gear

LMAO - nah, I am taking a long break from FFXI till more substantial update is being made to the current expansion. No need to spend money on half baked content when summer is here. Plus there is a new shiny to look forward now, namely FF14. It was a good 10 years indeed, time to move to something new and hopefully better, until SE pulls the same crap they are doing with FFXI and apply it to FF14 lol.
 Carbuncle.Shokox
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2013-06-18 10:34:05  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

LMAO - nah, I am taking a long break from FFXI till more substantial update is being made to the current expansion. No need to spend money on half baked content when summer is here. Plus there is a new shiny to look forward now, namely FF14. It was a good 10 years indeed, time to move to something new and hopefully better, until SE pulls the same crap they are doing with FFXI and apply it to FF14 lol.

So basically you're not coming back to FFXI? You sound like you'll never be pleased by the current expansion no matter how many updates it receives.

Enjoy FFXIV, lol.
[+]
By Luvbunny1 2013-06-18 10:41:27  
FFXI is not going away anytime soon. I sure as hell not gonna just delete all my progression that took years to achieve. Sometimes you just need a break, so that things will get better while I am off -playing other games that are just sitting on the shelf. I am sure we all have stack of really awesome games that are being neglected. I check the FFXI official forums to see if any substantial updates are being planned in the future. So far - nothing but disappointment - future merits for Geo and Run is so laughable - it's like they are not even sure what these jobs should do. Other news was just acknowledging the fact that they are overwhelmed with works, that they know they mess up badly and will do adjustment, and focusing on solo and small party content in the future. At least some good progress - but I am sure most of you is waiting in anticipation for the upgrade to your R/M/E weapons :)
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14