user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-05-03 12:29:16  
Siren.Piccollo said: »
Siren.Ihm said: »
Siren.Ihm said: »
found out something this week you may find interesting before applying:

i applied about 3 months ago but was refused as my working hours and event times clashed.

they no longer do so i reaplied

i was told they needed a good smn so being that my smn is 99 and ive been using it for years i finished up a few lvls of skilling needed on it and put in a fresh application , only to find out they no longer need summoner but they do need brd

ok so i think to myself its an eu linkshell on siren they do the events i want to do (so i decide to finish off my 66 brd to 99 - i lvled it to 66 back in the day for my maat's cap) after about a week of hard slogging to cap out all my skills i contact the shell leader only to find out she/he is leaving ffxi because they recently made a mythic and are so upset about the update that they no longer want to play and to boot even though they first told me they needed smn then brd now they tell me they will only accept a bard with empyrean harp.

im sorry but personally i find this a disgusting way to treat a person and thought id warn ppl who may think of applying what you are in for.

Firstly... I made my Mythic last year and it had nothing to do with this LS so yeah, keep your face out of my business ty. My reasons for quitting are due to the update, I understand you're too stupid to understand that.

I was trying to be nice saying what I said ingame, and I'm not going to start a fight on here. Since you obviously suffer from some form of memory loss and can't actually remember me. I'll remind you. You previously applied for TeamAFK, we declined you due to your actions while teaming up with the linkshell for something, you then proceeded you cause drama for us on our linkshell recruitment thread in the same way as you are now.

I have reported you on here again and called a GM ingame about harassment.

Enjoy your day.

the leader^ great response btw

im not an angry person or someone to harass people at all so your gm call is ridiculous.

but i have to laugh at all the time you put in for your mythic only for it to be a paperweight now (i wouldent normally act like such a jerk but idk people like you just really make me wanna be a douche)

goodbye btw im certian siren wont miss you^^

People like me? Good people that keep them selves to themselves and help everyone out? Coo'

As one of the windower developers, I'm pretty sure I can find more people in this game that would miss me than would miss you :3.

well done you are 1 of the people who openly not only cheats in this game but shared it with so many people it became an epidemic sadly your so norrowminded you assume the vocal minority = the people likely to jump to your defence are infact the majority but you are badly wrong, im however certain many more are glad to see the back of you than are whishing you would stay, and you seem to be confused i made a comment on your linkshell bad treatment of appliicant (which is valid) and you attacked me not the other way around.

Please stop. Yet again you're doing the same things you did last time on the TeamAFK thread, just stop. You're making yourself look bad and you're going to anhilate what rep you have left on siren. Leave the topic with the shred of dignity you have left, and just go play the game.

And thank you for the free bumps.
[+]
 Siren.Taruina
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: zerich
By Siren.Taruina 2013-05-03 12:29:17  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-05-03 12:29:36  
QQ

...and that's your last post in this thread, sir/maam.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-05-03 12:30:27  
Quit trashing a recruitment thread when they didn't do anything wrong.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-03 12:32:09  
Ihm was doing 1 thing wroooooooooong!

[+]
 Sylph.Skinner
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Skinner 2013-05-03 12:34:47  
But but.. this was the best recruitment thread ever.. :(
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-03 12:36:09  
Sylph.Skinner said: »
But but.. this was the best recruitment thread ever.. :(

nah, what you're looking for is this
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-05-03 12:36:31  
well done you are 1 of the people who openly not only cheats in this game but shared it with so many people it became an epidemic sadly your so norrowminded you assume the vocal minority = the people likely to jump to your defence are infact the majority but you are badly wrong, im however certain many more are glad to see the back of you than are whishing you would stay, and you seem to be confused i made a comment on your linkshell bad treatment of appliicant (which is valid) and you attacked me not the other way around.

Make a poll, find out. Battle Royale of a someone w/ tons of contributions to the community vs someone whining because what they have to offer isn't what one linkshell wanted.

Everyone has the ability to like or dislike whoever they want, but don't go making assumptions about the way everyone else feels in an effort to feel special and righteous.

This just in:
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
QQ

...and that's your last post in this thread, sir/maam.

:( but the drama...
[+]
 Diabolos.Mushashi
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Mushashi 2013-05-03 12:39:29  
Hah, take nothing Piccollo says for anything of value or merit.

He raged in a worm party earlier and flung accusations of people gear swapping as reasons he couldn't cure them (fact: no one ever gear swapped -_-)

Then proceeded to pull the "I'm a Black Belt MNK, I know MNK" card. As if having a black belt (or any item for that matter) makes you an authority on anything.

So. Much. Lulz.

I was so moved by his inability to form a single true thought that I was compelled to post on the forums for the first time ever. Not that anyone here would ever believe he's not completely full of derp.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-05-03 12:41:30  
Can stop talking about someone who can't reply back now.
[+]
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-05-03 12:42:44  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Can stop talking about someone who can't reply back now.

I'd like to second that motion~
[+]
By danblend 2013-05-10 18:57:22  
Hello chaps, are you still recruiting?