Af3 +1 or Calmecac trousers

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Seiri
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2013-02-21 21:53:16  
Calmecac would win if you have capped acc. That said, etoile +2 with saber dance augment should be your primary goal if u want to DD or solo DNC. The extra 5% DA and acc is awesome. Thaumas are for saber dance down only. Etoile +2 don't cost much either assuming u can get the drop; maybe 3k~ per forgotten journey on my server, could fully upgrade for 150k.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2013-02-21 22:23:34  
I know I only barely answered the question but, ya...hope it did help.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-21 22:25:44  
Siren.Seiri said: »
Calmecac would win if you have capped acc. That said, etoile +2 with saber dance augment should be your primary goal if u want to DD or solo DNC. The extra 5% DA and acc is awesome. Thaumas are for saber dance down only. Etoile +2 don't cost much either assuming u can get the drop; maybe 3k~ per forgotten journey on my server, could fully upgrade for 150k.

I thought Thaumas won for all situations. More acc, way more att and more STR, with more haste so you can lighten up some pieces.
 Siren.Seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2013-02-21 22:28:38  
With saber up then etoile essentially add 5% DA, and as has already been said, dnc doesnt suffer for acc. Saber down then thaumas yes.

Refer you to sylow's thread http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/27566/the-last-dance-gearing-paradigms-for-a-new-age/
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-21 22:48:15  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
ScaevolaBahamut said: »
I am advocating meriting 5/5 Fan Dance in a world where Etoile +2 is not best-in-slot TP gear with Saber Dance up.
They've always been at best a side grade to thaumas, and more often than not, a downgrade.

Is from that thread. Sometimes the OPs don't get updated, but yeah. He also doesn't have any skadi+1 on the OP, but he has a ton of it with his Terp in his personal sets.