言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » For the Shinies! A Guide for Thief
For the Shinies! A Guide for Thief
First Page 2 3 ... 267 268
By Agraxnish 2024-10-02 14:20:42  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Personally, I find this to be quite insane. No offense.

Yes, Gav is a deviant, and is aggressively french. I just assumed you knew that. I still appreciate him.

But in all seriousness you can do this on any jobs that can swing a decent dagger and multitask swarts and cards, and there's other aoe methods that work as well, for instance cataclysm.

Yes thf does it best, but if you're like me you got more thf cards than you need for sure.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gavroches
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: gavroches
By Phoenix.Gavroches 2024-10-02 15:28:10  
lol…

I have so many cards… I don’t bother with cards events… but yeah I do omen for swarts nothing else, log in, spend 10 min in omen and go for a nap. I would have never farm all those without that SU5, the easiest solo Gil/time imo
[+]
By K123 2024-10-02 18:23:58  
Nariont said: »
K123 said: »
If you're not super elite or not so confident then there's the aoe greatsword ws that sleeps mobs too. Works on all mobs in omen?

If you wanna go super slow, sure. Shockwaves dmg is pretty poor compared to everything else
Very slow but very safe!
 Phoenix.Iocus
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-10-02 18:51:15  
SimonSes said: »
For Swarts farming, Earth crusher would only have advantage on Panopts.

If it's versus Fell Cleave, I'll take Earth Crusher so I don't have to worry about positioning and again defender up.
By SimonSes 2024-10-03 01:17:00  
Phoenix.Iocus said: »

If it's versus Fell Cleave, I'll take Earth Crusher so I don't have to worry about positioning and again defender up.

Not sure how you came up with Fell Cleave, when I was answering your post and there was nothing about Fell Cleave there :) Earth Crusher will only have an advantage over Cataclysm on Panopts.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
サーバ: Asura
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2024-10-03 07:04:34  
So I'm thinking of picking up THF for gil farming in segments and general TH stuff(picking chests + killing mimic with some relatively low geared alts I'm making), If I were to evasion tank Sheol A is it doable without outside sources like Mambos etc?

And secondly, what daggers are viable? I would prefer not to make Twashtar or Vajra if that matters. Last time I played THF was SA/TA killing Erinys with Aeneas lol
By Shichishito 2024-10-03 07:30:44  
I'm not sure trying to solo eva tank on THF (as in mass pulling for TP from SU5) is a good idea in any shoel.
Even if you manage to cap eva without mambos afaik eva is capped at 80%, meaning 20% go thru eva check and since everything in there hits like a truck I can see your trusts/heal bots pulling hate quickly with cure bombs.

With the right equipment you should be able to eva pull as long as there is some sort of AoE crowd control ready at camp.
[+]
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2024-10-03 09:25:53  
Quote:
Even if you manage to cap eva without mambos afaik eva is capped at 80%, meaning 20%

It is. Accuracy cap is 99% with 1 handed weapons, 95% for 2 handed and ranged weapons, and evasion caps at 80%. No matter what you do you're getting hit 1 out of every 5 swings. That's perfectly fine in omen, but not in odyssey.

For the record, I'm pretty sure I determined the evasion cap on sweetwater mobs to be somewhere in the 1250 range. You can get around 1270 evasion with empyrean head, gleti's body hands and legs, and empyrean feet and regular accessories. That'll give you almost 200 more defense than malignance. And that's with twashtar and gleti's knife. If you added in evasion accessories or threw gandring into the mix you could easily cap your evasion and add a ton of physical defense to your set. Omen swart cleaving is easy nowadays. Mind numbingly repetitive.... but easy.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-10-03 10:09:54  
Sheol A mobs, depending on floor, definitely do not hit like trucks. I used to pull 5 of them at a time and regen would keep me capped up. Not saying pull 30 at once, but you won't be taking hundreds per hit, at least on the first few floors.

Their accuracy is also trash. I was being missed constantly on brd, cor, and other non-evasion jobs in engaged sets with no consideration for evasion.
 Phoenix.Iocus
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-10-03 10:35:00  

Not sure how you came up with Fell Cleave, when I was answering your post and there was nothing about Fell Cleave there :) Earth Crusher will only have an advantage over Cataclysm on Panopts.

I thought the Unseelie at the end don't take dark or wind damage, but I could be wrong. I remember them menacing alliance members when Omen was new and Earth Crusher works just fine against them.
By SimonSes 2024-10-03 11:00:40  
I thought the Unseelie at the end don't take dark or wind damage, but I could be wrong. I remember them menacing alliance members when Omen was new and Earth Crusher works just fine against them.

I thought they are Pixies not Unseelie. If they are Unseelie, then you are right and they would have rank 20% against dark, so indeed Earth would have an advantage.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-10-03 11:07:12  
Why would you intentionally pull multiple sheol mobs solo? I thought they take -99% secondary damage?

I get gandring tp for evades, but theres a point where the risk exceeds the potential reward if something goes wrong, especially with trusts keeping you alive. Different story with a pocket healer that can cast while your weapons are sheathed.
By SimonSes 2024-10-03 11:14:41  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Why would you intentionally pull multiple sheol mobs solo? I thought they take -99% secondary damage?

I get gandring tp for evades, but theres a point where the risk exceeds the potential reward if something goes wrong?

I mean there is probably a sweet spot (I mean number of mobs on each floor) that you could find out, where it's not really risky, then check if that sweet spot still gives you enough TP from Gandring proces to beat other main hand options.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2024-10-03 11:49:48  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
I have been doing it on RUN + COR for my only DDs while multiboxing and I mass pull so I can just auto target burn through them, but I was curious if Eva tanking doing a similar strat would work whilst also adding chest picking to my runs, but yeah I would probably need to adjust some stuff around to make it work.
First Page 2 3 ... 267 268