Mannquin Equipment..( Why Is It A *&^%?????)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Mannquin equipment..( Why is it a *&^%?????)
Mannquin equipment..( Why is it a *&^%?????)
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-22 03:10:02  
Atm I aquired Head and Feet, but why are the hands, legs and body such a bish?

Does anyone have any of these related items going for such a better price ( being what I found on Upper Jeuno Mules.. at 450K for hands..no idea on Body or legs..)

I really need to finish this quest off to get the manniquin pumps.. or if anyone is interested in helping me do the bcnms or the Garrisons who are caitsith in Bastok... please let me know....

So far im trying to save up.. so idk if yo uhave any mules.. and your willing to contribute or to garner a deal, I'd really like to know.. I have prices listed on Ah, but I am more than willing to haggle or make a OBO or deal.

Mannquin parts.. Legs, hands and body Thanks!

~Neon~
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-06-22 03:28:40  
Go do the BCNM20's that drop it, they are mostly easy and have 100% drop rate!
 Ramuh.Miemo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-06-22 04:05:21  
Body
Hands

Couldn't find the one that drop Legs @100% >.< Still 2 of them to get you in the right direction. :)
 Bahamut.Memimi
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Memimi
By Bahamut.Memimi 2009-06-22 04:36:46  
Legs are from Garrison.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-06-22 05:22:57  
the body is a joke to get actually... i do CC w/ 2 Mnk and a Nin... Nin kinda kites big 1 when 1 mnk 2hr 1 crab.. then other mnk 2hr like halfway through 2nd so it starts on big one
 Pandemonium.Kield
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Kield
By Pandemonium.Kield 2009-06-22 06:05:57  
Well first of all, theres one rule in collecting mannequin parts. Especially for the price conscious xD.

That is: Never buy parts from Jeuno mules.

For whatever reason they seem to add a 200% mark up to each of the items, anyway the place to go is Whitegate if your buying. Have a quick run around Mog House, Sanction guy and AH and check most bazaar's on the run sometimes you find a piece for 10k-30k but most times you'll at least find pieces for 80-100k which is still cheaper than jeuno mules. xD
 Pandemonium.Kield
By Pandemonium.Kield 2009-06-22 06:06:47  
Also I got the body 1/1 In the Shooting Fish solo SMN one.. I count myself rather lucky but who knows maybe the luck will fall for you too? xD
 Pandemonium.Kield
By Pandemonium.Kield 2009-06-22 06:07:20  
Plus no need for asking people to come with you xD
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-22 11:17:39  
Ill prolly do the crab one.. Just getting the ppl to do it.. as you said the body is a 100% drop. Just wondering about the hands as the legs are in garrison.. are the hands in the CC one too?

Thanks, for the solo one, as I do not have the summoner job opened( maybe I should ahh) but My monk is at 19.. not 20.

hmmm Can it still be done or shud I lvl it to 20? ( could probably solo experience the books in North or south Gustaberg, if I needed to)

Il keep this thread saved folks, as I encourage everyone to post more if they need and if or w.e you have any that yo uwant to sell, please keep this thread open. Thanks everyone for your valued input.
 Gilgamesh.Raulin
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: raulin
By Gilgamesh.Raulin 2009-06-22 11:55:53  
hand is in charming trio in giddeus bcnm lvl 20 100% drop rate and can drop a head too
is easy whit 3 war/nin and 3 hi-potions everyone using 1 2h
one voke the left leech then voke center and pray (can use /mnk instead /nin for more hp) then the other 2 war one using 2h hiting right leech after kill right assist at the 3 war killing center and may be voking left, and finish killing the left one.
is easy just dont mind only smash them
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-22 22:24:09  
Well Someone told me not to look or use the Jeuno Mules, but On Caitsith we only have the Jeuno mules.. I even traveled to port widurst to see someone and their price was 450K wow i must say such a mark up!!!

Idk.. i do want to do those bc's but like to get away with it if I cud!
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-22 22:26:21  
Maybe on Caitsith they have Garrison ls's like in Asura? =X
can ask them...normally cheaper.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-22 22:41:03  
Neonracer said:
Well Someone told me not to look or use the Jeuno Mules, but On Caitsith we only have the Jeuno mules.. I even traveled to port widurst to see someone and their price was 450K wow i must say such a mark up!!!

Idk.. i do want to do those bc's but like to get away with it if I cud!

The Manniquen quest is so hard because it was meant to be a huge accomplishment back when it was released six years ago. It encourages people to work together, unlike most quests which can be solo'd. Also, it's not about sheer manpower due to it involving Garrison and BCs. Strategy is good to have if you're getting them all, not buying.

That being said, I've done this on three characters and lemme share some info on it.

Body is gotten from Waughroom Shrine BC20. Highly suggest going with 2 RDM and a NIN. NIN kites the big crab, or fights him head on if he has the EVA and skill for it; RDM's can solo one other crab each, or one can "super" tank one and they both gang on one, then move to the second baby crab. After, just go for the main. This BC is different because the crabs have insanely stupid DEF against everything. Astral Flow doesn't hurt them much, and Melee criticals do 1-2 DMG max. However, En-spells do 1-2 damage...so use a fast dagger and they die fast.

Head in Yughott Grotto (I forget the BC area name) can be solo'd with skill, and proper timing if you're SMN20. Meds needed are 4 ethers, 2 Yagudo drinks and if you're worried, a few hi-potions. However, if you get hit, chances are you have lost the BC. Go up, pop a yagudo drink, and summon Ramuh. Astral Flow BEFORE you engage because using it DOES give hate. Sic him on the middle, MAIN pugil. Wait until he hits the pugil to have hate, then Judgment Bolt. The main pugil is down to 60%, the little guys can go down so low as 33%. Run like hell. Far. When you're pretty far away, wait for Ramuh to die, all the while spamming to resummon him, he will auto attck so have him wait by you until you visably see the pugils. THEY HAVE KNOCKBACK WITH REGULAR HITS which are ranged. Judgment Bolt them when clustered to kill the baby pugils, and severly injure the main. Run away and finish it normally if you can't get a third astral flow off.

The hands in Balga's Dais are the hardest BC, and I suggest going on SMN, and asking 2 friends SMN 20+ if they can please assist you and are willing to lose their 2hr. All enter, go to the edge of the BC and summon your choice of avatar...just not Fenrir, Titan or Diabolos. Leech's are weak to Light, but Carby doesn't work either. Shiva, Ramuh or Garuda are best. All three astral flow and attack the middle leech. Use respective blood pacts. If the leeches survive, run away and spam your resummon. It helps to call before hand who will get what leech in case all three survive the astral flow so one person doesn't get jumped.

The feet are usually cheap, buy them. The legs are usually more expensive, but Garrison on my server was never done...I bought them too. Good luck!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-22 22:41:25  
And what stinks.. even though im all nations 10-10-10, im leveling BLM atm, and hate to lose all my Points even though idc about my points atm.. ahh heck... maybe Im not using my macros enuff to look for garrison ls.. I cud give it a try. Is it me or Caitsith is werid server.. but All teleports mostly now you need to be in whitegate.. mostly ppl are or w.e you need to be in wg.....idk.. stressing atm...

Love to see or have some caitsith ppl post up and request garrison for legs... My only concern is the legs... everyone can have the rest.. same with the BCNMs... can you auto translate the names of the BCNMS????
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-22 22:47:26  
Eternal Triumph.. I was able to buy head cheap for 65K and feet was 80K...

the body I think I saw once 400K hands are 450-500K legs..

havent seen at all. I saw somone lucky enough with the manniquin pumps.. i was liek wow how;d u get that.. they said you should be able to buy pff mules..

... Iam.. but man so much and so $$$... i'd go do them but its finding the ppl to do them.
 Fairy.Lethewaters
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-06-22 23:07:27  
Rumaha said:
the body is a joke to get actually... i do CC w/ 2 Mnk and a Nin... Nin kinda kites big 1 when 1 mnk 2hr 1 crab.. then other mnk 2hr like halfway through 2nd so it starts on big one

1 NIN and 2x RDM work beautifully w/o 2hrs on this one too. My fiancee and I ran it a few times.

You can get all in BCNM except for legs and feet. These are in Garrison.You also have a possibility of getting them in "Uninvited Guests"

These are the 100% drops:
Hands- Charming Trio
Body- Crustacean Conundrum/Grove Guardians
Head-Dropping Like Flies/Shooting Fish
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-23 02:34:16  
I was able to get ahold of the legs.. so that means i dont need garriosn.

So just do Charming Trio, Hands, and Crustacean Conundrum for body and I'm set?

Problem is now... getting the ppl for bcs.. good thing that are 100% drop!

Thanks to Kogo... I'd def do business with this person again!