言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Hgafircian & Zoquitihuits
Hgafircian & Zoquitihuits
By Mithril20 2013-03-27 21:07:46  
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Hgafircian
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Zoquittihuitz

Was wondering what everyone thought of this gun and X-bow it's possible augments compared to Annihilator.
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2013-03-27 21:18:54  
Annihilator(As well as Yoichi) are in their own category when you are comparing them with other ranged weapons because it will always have something that other weapons lack, enmity control. In a majority of events you'd bring rangers to, it is a very crucial trait & even at times you dont need to control your enmity, it can still deal solid damage.

What Im saying is even if the new guns(current/future) turn out to give Anni a run for its money when you're talking straight DD, Anni will always have its place in inventory for any career ranger.
By Chyula 2013-03-27 21:30:14  
I use bronze bullet and cheap bolts, what enmity?.
By Mithril20 2013-03-28 03:28:51  
Forgot to add

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21293/bandeiras-gun-1

Definately better than Armageddon/Annihilator 95 for Last Stand, since they fixed enmity wouldn't that kind of take away from Annihilator if your using decoy shot and have a good tank of course
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-28 11:22:55  
I would have to see the augments on Hgafirican. At 5 less base damage than annihilator I'm not too concerned with it. Also I realize SE claims they're going to fix enmity but I have my doubts about their ability to fix enmity in such a way that ranger won't pull hate without a relic and still do maximum damage.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2013-03-28 18:25:38  
why the *** does that xbow have the same model (almost) as my gastraphetes?
 Fenrir.Weakness
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-03-28 18:29:09  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
why the *** does that xbow have the same model (almost) as my gastraphetes?

Because it seems to be one of the new "ultimate" items. The polearm looks like a recolored rhongo.
By Mithril20 2013-04-04 02:13:10  
Seem's the Crossbow got a huge boost in damage from 75 to 90, waiting to see what type of augments it gets but..damn.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2013-04-04 02:56:51  
Quest or whatever to obtain these should be to spell the weapon names backwards. Without cheating, of course.
By Mithril20 2013-04-08 23:51:10  
Now that weapons are obtainable anyone have any screenshots of Hgafircian augments or know what kind of stats it can get? Some of new augmented weapons like GS are really crazy!
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-04-09 00:09:51  
Bahamut.Raenryong said: »
Quest or whatever to obtain these should be to spell the weapon names backwards. Without cheating, of course.

Just sneeze but suck in instead of blow out!
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2013-04-09 00:58:23  
They are buffing REM so I wouldn't really worry about it. Annihilator will always be useful for coronach, regardless. They certainly didn't 'fix' enmity by the way; they reduced the amount of enmity you accumulate from damage. Thus, if everyone is damaging the enemy in the same manner as before, nothing will change. It's simply harder to cap your enmity.

The delay on the gun is really high as well (660). I may consider getting the crossbow at some point, just because there really aren't any decent ones out there, other than mythic. Crossbows are always nice for lower level mobs.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-04-09 02:16:36  
Bismarck.Helel said: »
They are buffing REM so I wouldn't really worry about it.

Where has SE definitely stated they Re further buffing R/E/M? I looked but couldn't find a source.
 Bahamut.Fulgrim
user: arouis
By Bahamut.Fulgrim 2013-04-09 02:17:55  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Bismarck.Helel said: »
They are buffing REM so I wouldn't really worry about it.

Where has SE definitely stated they Re further buffing R/E/M? I looked but couldn't find a source.

They said they'd adjust the level 99's as to 'Not leave them behind' or something along those lines.
 Bahamut.Havelock
user: Havelock
By Bahamut.Havelock 2013-04-09 02:34:04  
Mithril20 said: »
Forgot to add http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21293/bandeiras-gun-1 Definately better than Armageddon/Annihilator 95 for Last Stand, since they fixed enmity wouldn't that kind of take away from Annihilator if your using decoy shot and have a good tank of course
Anni 95 is 71DMG 35 racc 25 ratt and Arma 95 is 70 DMG 17 AGI so its not definately better in all circumstances.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-09 02:38:14  
Bahamut.Havelock said: »
Mithril20 said: »
Forgot to add http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21293/bandeiras-gun-1 Definately better than Armageddon/Annihilator 95 for Last Stand, since they fixed enmity wouldn't that kind of take away from Annihilator if your using decoy shot and have a good tank of course
Anni 95 is 71DMG 35 racc 25 ratt and Arma 95 is 70 DMG 17 AGI so its not definately better in all circumstances.

+1 for what looks like a twin peaks avatar