言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » News » Windower problem reporting
Windower problem reporting
By Jetackuu 2013-04-06 08:24:24  
Bismarck.Mahley said: »
tried all that but ty for the suggestion
make another thread, I'll be back on in an hour or two.

let's take this out of here as it's distracting, it sounds like something is borked on your system.
 Bismarck.Mahley
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Leey
By Bismarck.Mahley 2013-04-06 08:26:59  
i see your point but problem is all i said is i normally get *** for posting didnt ask ppl to prove me right or give me attitude had my first response of been yours the rest of this wouldnt of happened i would of said sorry right away and the solution i found would be posted, if u google the exact problem i had theres 4+ pages dedicated to it and alot of the forums ppl post it havent got the solution for it so its hardly a small deal, my first post wasnt aimed to attack just fed up.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-04-06 08:30:42  
i see your point but problem is all i said is i normally get *** for posting didnt ask ppl to prove me right or give me attitude had my first response of been yours the rest of this wouldnt of happened i would of said sorry right away and the solution i found would be posted, if u google the exact problem i had theres 4+ pages dedicated to it and alot of the forums ppl post it havent got the solution for it so its hardly a small deal, my first post wasnt aimed to attack just fed up.

I gave you advice in my first post btw.

I notice how you've deleted posts now.

I'd personally just format my computer if something like .net framework broke to a point I couldn't fix it.
 Valefor.Surivere
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Surivere 2013-04-06 08:35:33  
4.0 is working quite well for me. I just have an issue with some plugins giving the message that they are corrupted even though i downloaded them several times. I imagine that/s simply a compatibility issue, but still.

Also, almost appears if due to enabling plugins from the menu as well as from init is making them try and load double. Doesnt really do anything bad, but still.

Either way, looks and works wonderfully again.

*edit* oh right, and POL crashes upon shutdown. But since nothing gets lost and i wanted to exit anyhow, doesnt really matter.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
By Siren.Ihm 2013-04-06 08:49:17  
Valefor.Surivere said: »
4.0 is working quite well for me. I just have an issue with some plugins giving the message that they are corrupted even though i downloaded them several times. I imagine that/s simply a compatibility issue, but still.

Also, almost appears if due to enabling plugins from the menu as well as from init is making them try and load double. Doesnt really do anything bad, but still.

*edit* oh right, and POL crashes upon shutdown. But since nothing gets lost and i wanted to exit anyhow, doesnt really matter.

Plugin corruption means you're downloading the plugins from the windower forums, they are 3.4 plugins and not 4.0.

Only plugins downloaded through though the launcher are compatible with 4.0. Don't both adding your plugins into init.txt, the launcher will deal with plugin loading itself as long as you click them to on in the plugin menu.

And yeah, we're aware of the many crash on close problems, they've been around so long on 3.4 too, but they're at the far bottom of the priority for fixing, because as you said, it doesn't really matter :D.
[+]
 Sylph.Orco
サーバ: Sylph
user: Orco
By Sylph.Orco 2013-04-06 09:38:56  
Siren.Ihm said: »
Valefor.Surivere said: »

Plugin corruption means you're downloading the plugins from the windower forums, they are 3.4 plugins and not 4.0.

Only plugins downloaded through though the launcher are compatible with 4.0. Don't both adding your plugins into init.txt, the launcher will deal with plugin loading itself as long as you click them to on in the plugin menu.

And yeah, we're aware of the many crash on close problems, they've been around so long on 3.4 too, but they're at the far bottom of the priority for fixing, because as you said, it doesn't really matter :D.

So.......I'm having problems with Silence and Light Luggage (Silence has errors loading and never comes up, while LL crashes within minutes of log on). I've uninstalled windower 4 and reinstalled several times and still have issues. Everything else works great. If I can't download the specific plugins from the site because they aren't compatible, what do you recommend?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-06 09:41:21  
Can post in this topic for silence.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
By Siren.Ihm 2013-04-06 09:47:56  
We know theres an issue with silence but we can't replicate it so we have no idea what the problem is, but battlemod lua addon does all of what silence does anyway so silence is kinda pointless now.

And we know of an issue with lightluggage, and it is on the tracker, but no one has yet to post any useful information or the information we've asked for, so we can't fix it. If you look for lightluggage on the tracker feel free to join the conversation.

Please keep the discussion of issues to a minimum in this topic though, I can't emphasise the point enough apparently that this topic was to promote NOT posting bugs here and to post them where ALL of the windower developers look on a constant basis, ***, we all get emails from it every time a comment is posted on the tracker, so we are much much much much more likely to read it.
By Jetackuu 2013-04-06 18:03:49  
Siren.Ihm said: »

I gave you advice in my first post btw.

I notice how you've deleted posts now.

I'd personally just format my computer if something like .net framework broke to a point I couldn't fix it.

me too most likely, .net issues usually mean something is really messed up, and would probably take me longer to fix it than reinstall.

then again I keep a somewhat recent backup most of the time...
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2013-04-06 18:09:00  
EDIT: Noticed the proper way to report issues, my bad.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
By Jedrobiont 2013-05-07 13:51:53  
I noticed here lately that that the clock that keep track of events on the chat log is gone anyone else have that problem this is on 3.4 windower
By Jedrobiont 2013-05-07 14:04:20  
NVM found it just didn't look at it right http://forums.windower.net/files/file/24-hookdll/
By Sockfoot 2013-05-07 14:21:15  
Gearcollector is causing me to freeze at times when loading. I can get Windower to load fine without have it autoload, and then later load it when I need. Anyone else having this issue?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [93 days between previous and next post]
By Balias 2013-08-08 23:13:40  
I have an issue with infobar crashing when starting the game. I'll have to check the website to find out how to create a dump for the error.
 Bismarck.Vraelia
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Vraelia
By Bismarck.Vraelia 2013-08-08 23:57:41  
I have a problem with the Language preference using WIndower 4. IT won't let me play FFXI unless ENGLISH is set. But, on my end, it doesn't have ENglish is just has AUto-Detect and Europe. Even with Auto-Detect, Windower 4 won't let me play.

Yes, I made sure that the correct language preference is English on PoL, but still that doesn't help either.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica 2013-08-09 00:02:43  
Crashing when going to char select screen (Usually only does this when something gets updated). Crashing when shutting down.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1004 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Silverio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: silverio
By Carbuncle.Silverio 2016-05-09 06:58:54  
gearswap spellmap helix II and storm II not implented
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [358 days between previous and next post]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-05-01 22:02:06  
Nice necro bump XD

Currently experiencing the odd effect of in-game brightness/lighting going back and forth between lighter and darker - never seen this before.

Additionally, the X in the top-right corner to close Windower is under-intensified.

Finally, the audio is always on even though it is not set that way in FFXI Config - so when Windower is minimized the sound stays on.

All these problems started with a recent update. Have multiple friends who also are experiencing these issues. Please help!
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-01 22:11:17  
looks like your finished
 Odin.Horu
サーバ: Odin
user: stratusx
By Odin.Horu 2017-05-01 22:20:18  
it was a accident, i was in the wrong thread, so i deleted my message however it didn't obsolve the bump /sigh