Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Lua Addon Ideas
Lua Addon Ideas
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29
By RadialArcana 2021-09-07 05:10:09  
Has anyone made an addon that stops you throwing away items you specify from a list? Seeems like a really obvious addon to exist.
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2021-09-07 06:49:45  
RadialArcana said: »
Has anyone made an addon that stops you throwing away items you specify from a list? Seeems like a really obvious addon to exist.

https://github.com/xurion/ffxi-drop-stop
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2021-09-07 08:31:50  
Ragnarok.Kenshi said: »

I should probably finish that.. :|
[+]
By cherubiel 2021-09-10 05:12:58  
Hello everyone!
Is it possible to make an addon like Tataru helper(FF14) for FF11? It's a tool linked to google translate I believe, that autotranslate lines from the chat and show them in a chat box.
I know sometimes the translation would be odd, but it can be very nice to have such an addon.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
By RadialArcana 2021-11-16 06:52:23  
Would it be possible to make an addon that displays maps for areas that blocks the display of maps? For instance Promivion and Dynamis, these areas have maps but the game just doesn't display them.
 Bahamut.Balduran
サーバ: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2021-11-16 06:59:38  
Would it be possible to make an addon that displays maps for areas that blocks the display of maps? For instance Promivion and Dynamis, these areas have maps but the game just doesn't display them.

Hopefully SE implements maps for Promivion now that the zone is becoming a regular part of game play, nevertheless, the idea of an addon to display maps for Dynamis D and prom areas is welcome.
By RadialArcana 2021-11-16 07:22:42  
Sad thing is, the maps are in the game already.

The UI just refuses to show them.
By Beau 2021-11-16 07:40:20  
An addon that completely executes BCNM60 Up in Arms; buying orb, entering, defeating, repeat.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-11-16 07:44:02  
Sad thing is, the maps are in the game already.

The UI just refuses to show them.
Bahamut.Balduran said: »

Hopefully SE implements maps for Promivion now that the zone is becoming a regular part of game play, nevertheless, the idea of an addon to display maps for Dynamis D and prom areas is welcome.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Beryl_Memosphere
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Teal_Memosphere
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Indigo_Memosphere
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/White_Memosphere
Looks like Square made that add-on about 14 or so years ago. You may have to shout cuz the items drop off NMs and the areas are level capped (30 for the crags, 50 for Vahzl) which can make farming the spheres difficult. Good Luck ^.^
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2021-11-16 08:50:25  
How about an elemental weakness display for Ody fodder mobs?
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-11-16 09:05:39  
Phoenix.Mikumaru said: »
Looks like Square made that add-on about 14 or so years ago. You may have to shout cuz the items drop off NMs and the areas are level capped (30 for the crags, 50 for Vahzl) which can make farming the spheres difficult. Good Luck ^.^
It was actually about 17 years ago, so even more prompt than that.
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2021-11-16 09:24:33  
Would it be difficult to combine the functionality of addons Mount Roulette and Set BGM? I'd love an addon that detects which mount I'm on, and plays a pre-chosen BGM to fit that mount. That way you can select alot of rarely-heard tunes (Eg: Airship via Tulfaire, Halloween theme via Spec. Chair, etc.) and choose them on demand via hopping on that specific mount, or just breaking up the monotony by doing the existing //mr and getting a random mount + Tune.

I wouldn't even begin to assume this is an easy thing to do, but both add-ons exist and it'd be an awesome thing for QoL.

Thoughts?
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2021-11-16 09:43:45  
Wheres the besieged participation addon?
 Bismarck.Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2021-11-17 13:20:48  
Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Would it be difficult to combine the functionality of addons Mount Roulette and Set BGM? I'd love an addon that detects which mount I'm on, and plays a pre-chosen BGM to fit that mount. That way you can select alot of rarely-heard tunes (Eg: Airship via Tulfaire, Halloween theme via Spec. Chair, etc.) and choose them on demand via hopping on that specific mount, or just breaking up the monotony by doing the existing //mr and getting a random mount + Tune.

I wouldn't even begin to assume this is an easy thing to do, but both add-ons exist and it'd be an awesome thing for QoL.

Thoughts?
I created a thing for Aeonova a while back as an addition to MR to kinda do this. It doesn't let you assign tracks to specific mounts, but it chooses a random track when you mount.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52094/randommount-a-random-mount-selector-for-windower/2/#3541213
[+]
By Beau 2021-11-17 15:48:27  
Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
Nyarlko said: »
So.. A couple lsmates and I are working on making an addon which simplifies/unifies BLM nukes to single commands.

The basics:
1) Set element mode by direct command or cycling thru elements.
2) Addon command like.. "//nuke3" casts a T3 nuke of the current element. Will also have aoe versions like "//nukega2" which does the same for aoe nukes.

The other guys working on this are professional programmers, but aren't too familiar with the LUA language, so we have that much running, but we've run into a snag. We'd like to include the functionality from a GS include that I made which handles spell degradation, (bumps your cast down a tier if the one you call for is on cooldown or you don't have enough MP to cast it,) but none of us are familiar enough w/ the language to easily convert GS code > addon code. Are there any good resources/documentation on how to do so? How much of GS syntax is tied directly to GS and is going to be difficult to replicate as a stand-alone addon?

I know that we could just include the include file with instructions on how to use it, but this has become a learning experience for us and want to know how to do what we want to do. ^^
My Dnc.lua has something like that for curing waltz, auto-casts what level of cure to do for the amount needed. and if i don't have enough tp it downgrades it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Utility functions for changing spells and target types in an automatic manner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

local waltz_tp_cost = {['Curing Waltz'] = 200, ['Curing Waltz II'] = 350, ['Curing Waltz III'] = 500, ['Curing Waltz IV'] = 650, ['Curing Waltz V'] = 800}

-- Utility function for automatically adjusting the waltz spell being used to match HP needs and TP limits.
-- Handle spell changes before attempting any precast stuff.
function refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
if spell.type ~= 'Waltz' then
return
end

-- Don't modify anything for Healing Waltz or Divine Waltzes
if spell.english == "Healing Waltz" or spell.english == "Divine Waltz" or spell.english == "Divine Waltz II" then
return
end

local newWaltz = spell.english
local waltzID

local missingHP

-- If curing ourself, get our exact missing HP
if spell.target.type == "SELF" then
missingHP = player.max_hp - player.hp
-- If curing someone in our alliance, we can estimate their missing HP
elseif spell.target.isallymember then
local target = find_player_in_alliance(spell.target.name)
local est_max_hp = target.hp / (target.hpp/100)
missingHP = math.floor(est_max_hp - target.hp)
end

-- If we have an estimated missing HP value, we can adjust the preferred tier used.
if missingHP ~= nil then
if player.main_job == 'DNC' then
if missingHP < 40 and spell.target.name == player.name then
-- Not worth curing yourself for so little.
-- Don't block when curing others to allow for waking them up.
add_to_chat(122,'Full HP!')
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
elseif missingHP < 200 then
newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz'
waltzID = 190
elseif missingHP < 600 then
newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz II'
waltzID = 191
elseif missingHP < 1100 then
newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz III'
waltzID = 192
elseif missingHP < 1500 then
newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz IV'
waltzID = 193
else
newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz V'
waltzID = 311
end
elseif player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
elseif missingHP < 150 then
waltzID = 190
elseif missingHP < 300 then
waltzID = 191
else
waltzID = 192
end
else
-- Not dnc main or sub; bail out
return
end
end

local tpCost = waltz_tp_cost[newWaltz]

local downgrade

-- Downgrade the spell to what we can afford
if player.tp < tpCost and not buffactive.trance then
--[[ Costs:
Curing Waltz: 200 TP
Curing Waltz II: 350 TP
Curing Waltz III: 500 TP
Curing Waltz IV: 650 TP
Curing Waltz V: 800 TP
Divine Waltz: 400 TP
Divine Waltz II: 800 TP
--]]

if player.tp < 200 then
add_to_chat(122, 'Insufficient TP ['..tostring(player.tp)..']. Cancelling.')
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
elseif player.tp < 350 then
elseif player.tp < 500 then
elseif player.tp < 650 then
elseif player.tp < 800 then
end

downgrade = 'Insufficient TP ['..tostring(player.tp)..']. Downgrading to '..newWaltz..'.'
end

if newWaltz ~= spell.english then
send_command('@input /ja "'..newWaltz..'" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
if downgrade then
add_to_chat(122, downgrade)
end
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
end

if missingHP and missingHP > 0 then
add_to_chat(122,'Trying to cure '..tostring(missingHP)..' HP using '..newWaltz..'.')
end
end
Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
Nyarlko said: »
So.. A couple lsmates and I are working on making an addon which simplifies/unifies BLM nukes to single commands.

The basics:
1) Set element mode by direct command or cycling thru elements.
2) Addon command like.. "//nuke3" casts a T3 nuke of the current element. Will also have aoe versions like "//nukega2" which does the same for aoe nukes.

The other guys working on this are professional programmers, but aren't too familiar with the LUA language, so we have that much running, but we've run into a snag. We'd like to include the functionality from a GS include that I made which handles spell degradation, (bumps your cast down a tier if the one you call for is on cooldown or you don't have enough MP to cast it,) but none of us are familiar enough w/ the language to easily convert GS code > addon code. Are there any good resources/documentation on how to do so? How much of GS syntax is tied directly to GS and is going to be difficult to replicate as a stand-alone addon?

I know that we could just include the include file with instructions on how to use it, but this has become a learning experience for us and want to know how to do what we want to do. ^^
My Dnc.lua has something like that for curing waltz, auto-casts what level of cure to do for the amount needed. and if i don't have enough tp it downgrades it.

-- Utility functions for changing spells and target types in an automatic manner.

local waltz_tp_cost = {['Curing Waltz'] = 200, ['Curing Waltz II'] = 350, ['Curing Waltz III'] = 500, ['Curing Waltz IV'] = 650, ['Curing Waltz V'] = 800}

-- Utility function for automatically adjusting the waltz spell being used to match HP needs and TP limits.
-- Handle spell changes before attempting any precast stuff.
function refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
if spell.type ~= 'Waltz' then
return
end

-- Don't modify anything for Healing Waltz or Divine Waltzes
if spell.english == "Healing Waltz" or spell.english == "Divine Waltz" or spell.english == "Divine Waltz II" then
return
end

local newWaltz = spell.english
local waltzID

local missingHP

-- If curing ourself, get our exact missing HP
if spell.target.type == "SELF" then
missingHP = player.max_hp - player.hp
-- If curing someone in our alliance, we can estimate their missing HP
elseif spell.target.isallymember then
local target = find_player_in_alliance(spell.target.name)
local est_max_hp = target.hp / (target.hpp/100)
missingHP = math.floor(est_max_hp - target.hp)
end

-- If we have an estimated missing HP value, we can adjust the preferred tier used.
if missingHP ~= nil then
if player.main_job == 'DNC' then
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
elseif missingHP < 200 then
waltzID = 190
elseif missingHP < 600 then
waltzID = 191
elseif missingHP < 1100 then
waltzID = 192
elseif missingHP < 1500 then
waltzID = 193
else
newWaltz = 'Curing Waltz V'
waltzID = 311
end
elseif player.sub_job == 'DNC' then
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
elseif missingHP < 150 then
waltzID = 190
elseif missingHP < 300 then
waltzID = 191
else
waltzID = 192
end
else
-- Not dnc main or sub; bail out
return
end
end

local tpCost = waltz_tp_cost[newWaltz]

local downgrade

-- Downgrade the spell to what we can afford
if player.tp < tpCost and not buffactive.trance then
--[[ Costs:
Curing Waltz: 200 TP
Curing Waltz II: 350 TP
Curing Waltz III: 500 TP
Curing Waltz IV: 650 TP
Curing Waltz V: 800 TP
Divine Waltz: 400 TP
Divine Waltz II: 800 TP
--]]

if player.tp < 200 then
add_to_chat(122, 'Insufficient TP ['..tostring(player.tp)..']. Cancelling.')
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
elseif player.tp < 350 then
elseif player.tp < 500 then
elseif player.tp < 650 then
elseif player.tp < 800 then
end

downgrade = 'Insufficient TP ['..tostring(player.tp)..']. Downgrading to '..newWaltz..'.'
end

if newWaltz ~= spell.english then
send_command('@input /ja "'..newWaltz..'" '..tostring(spell.target.raw))
if downgrade then
add_to_chat(122, downgrade)
end
eventArgs.cancel = true
return
end

if missingHP and missingHP > 0 then
add_to_chat(122,'Trying to cure '..tostring(missingHP)..' HP using '..newWaltz..'.')
end
end

Does something exist or is it possible to do something like this for weaponskills based on whether aftermath is on? I want a WS command to check if mythic aftermath is up or not, and if it is, execute WS, otherwise cancel WS altogether until 300% TP and change WS to mythic WS.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-11-17 16:02:23  
Beau said: »
How do I make my farm bot keep AM3 up?
[+]
By Tathamet 2021-11-17 16:17:49  
Bismarck.Xurion said: »

What's left unfinished? Seems to work well enough from experience. Maybe a command to return a list of items DropStop is protecting?

P.S. Assuming both are loaded, would DropStop prevent items from being dropped by Treasury?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-17 17:13:59  
Something that can give Signet/Sanction/Etc. in a single click, a la Sparks.
By DaneBlood 2021-11-17 18:12:07  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Something that can give Signet/Sanction/Etc. in a single click, a la Sparks.

New Add-on: Sir PopaLot : https://ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55597/new-add-on-sir-popalot/

Set up a hotkey for the command "pop"
Rememeber to disable window animation in game as it works be emulating key pressed and not packets
By Beau 2021-11-17 23:49:42  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Beau said: »
How do I make my farm bot keep AM3 up?
That is a much simpler explanation, why didn't I just lead with that...
By Univarsity 2021-11-18 00:10:06  
How about a way to see shouts outside of being in towns.
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2021-11-18 02:40:14  

Thoughts?
I created a thing for Aeonova a while back as an addition to MR to kinda do this. It doesn't let you assign tracks to specific mounts, but it chooses a random track when you mount.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52094/randommount-a-random-mount-selector-for-windower/2/#3541213

Im not good with code, but I'm assuming the MountRoulette function is a simple randomizer and sends the mount command to the server after selection, via /raptor /tiger etc.

It'd probably be a bit verbose, but could you then have a ton of If, then functions? If /tiger, then /setbgm 001 or whatever? Maybe I'm presuming its much simpler than it actually is.

I was very dissatisfied with the mountmuzzle addon for its lack of options. Its main purpose seemed to be to simply replace or remove the standard mount tune.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-11-18 02:45:37  
Univarsity said: »
How about a way to see shouts outside of being in towns.
That used to be a function of the Guildwork plugin, for people paying the Guildwork subscription.
 Bismarck.Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2021-11-18 04:53:14  
Tathamet said: »

What's left unfinished? Seems to work well enough from experience. Maybe a command to return a list of items DropStop is protecting?

P.S. Assuming both are loaded, would DropStop prevent items from being dropped by Treasury?

The addon could do with including things by default such as crafting shields, valuable mats that are used to obtain things like shields etc. Also no, I tested DropStop vs Treasury and Treasury seemed to "win" in a drop > nope > drop > nope > drop game of pingpong. I don't know if I'd want to "fix" that anyway - if you tell Treasury to explicitly drop something that's valuable, DropStop probably shouldn't prevent it.

Thoughts?

Im not good with code, but I'm assuming the MountRoulette function is a simple randomizer and sends the mount command to the server after selection, via /raptor /tiger etc.

It'd probably be a bit verbose, but could you then have a ton of If, then functions? If /tiger, then /setbgm 001 or whatever? Maybe I'm presuming its much simpler than it actually is.

I was very dissatisfied with the mountmuzzle addon for its lack of options. Its main purpose seemed to be to simply replace or remove the standard mount tune.

Long story short, MR just generates a random number when you tell it to choose a mount, and then uses that number to select from a list of pre-determined mounts that are available to you.

From what I've seen, the MountMuzzle addon does exactly what you said, and it was a very well received QoL not having to listen to that music anymore! The if...else condition logic you mention is something that would need to be maintained as new mounts were added. Instead, I feel like the MountMuzzle addon should be responsible for setting the music for specific mounts that the user can configure.
 Asura.Bulbafett
user: Kaisr
By Asura.Bulbafett 2021-11-27 09:26:23  
I was wondering if there is an addon that you could run against your inventory to tell you what equip you could add to a storage slip to reclaim inventory space?
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2021-11-27 11:34:28  
Asura.Bulbafett said: »
I was wondering if there is an addon that you could run against your inventory to tell you what equip you could add to a storage slip to reclaim inventory space?
Code
require('luau')

local slips = require('slips')
local res   = require ('resources').items
local items = windower.ffxi.get_items()

for _,container in pairs (slips.default_storages) do
    for _,item in ipairs (items[container]) do
        if (item.id > 0) then
            for slip_id,slip_table in pairs (slips.items) do
                for _,j in ipairs (slip_table) do
                    if (j == item.id) then
                        log ("%s:%s can be stored in %s":format(container:color(259), res[item.id].name:color(258), res[slip_id].name:color(240)))
                    end
                end
            end
        end
    end
end

[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-11-27 11:34:31  
Something like dupe find that works ;;
By Beau 2021-11-27 14:22:05  
PorterPacker does this using an export command.
By Chimerawizard 2021-11-27 14:32:34  
Asura.Toralin said: »
Luacode & pic
Thanks for this. There are like 30 things I didn't realize I could slip away.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2021-11-27 15:28:54  
Lakshmi.Cesil said: »
Something like dupe find that works ;;
Mine works fine. What version?
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29