Anyone Else's Character/LS On Here All Messed Up?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Anyone else's Character/LS on here all messed up?
Anyone else's Character/LS on here all messed up?
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-04-06 12:49:34  
I noticed a few linkshells dissappear, and some linkshells that I know had quite a few in it are down to only a handful. The linkshell I'm in also dropped down to 10 from many more than that. The next day I decided to hit Queue for Update on the LS page and it removed everyone expect the leader. The LS is gone from my character page and from others. I looked on Guildwork yesterday and 6 or 7 times in the last weeks it says I either left or joined the LS. Not sure what's going on lol.
 Leviathan.Matteh
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Matteh
By Leviathan.Matteh 2013-04-06 12:53:57  
idk but as for guildwork. It will say you left and then joined because SE might of been late taking your payment or you were late paying your bill. So when your account temp deactivates GW reads it as that hence why you left the LS. Of course this is what i noticed but nothing official.
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-04-06 13:16:54  
Leviathan.Matteh said: »
idk but as for guildwork. It will say you left and then joined because SE might of been late taking your payment or you were late paying your bill. So when your account temp deactivates GW reads it as that hence why you left the LS. Of course this is what i noticed but nothing official.

Yea that's happened to me before lol. But that wasn't it this time. If it was it would happen once on deactivation and one message when I reactivate, not 6 or 7 times in 5 days. I mean, the LS I'm in on here is down to 1 person, the leader and lost the server rank and such. Something fishy is definitely going on lol.
 Sylph.Izzybella
サーバ: Sylph
user: Izzybella
By Sylph.Izzybella 2013-04-10 08:25:13  
No feedback yet on this? My LS lost its standing and it's showing only myself in the LS...what's up?
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-04-10 08:50:26  
The FFXI Linkshell site is down link
 Leviathan.Joyroth
By Leviathan.Joyroth 2013-04-10 08:51:28  
Think it all has something to do with the LS Community Site.

o.o
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2013-04-10 10:48:10  
Going on a hunch, I would say they are updating LSC for the new expansions achievements.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2013-04-10 11:32:39  
Ok so I looked into it. The LSC site is having an error because it doesn't yet recognize the new jobs. The page mostly affected at the linkshell listing. The site would error out but in such a way the page still loads but appears to have been truncated. My spider would get the first x members until the error occurs.

This is an example error, it is right before the page truncates.
Code xml
<input type="hidden" value="java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key dbdata.job.22"/>
<input type="hidden" value="null"/>
<input type="hidden" value="Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key dbdata.job.22"/>

22 would likely represent the Rune Fencer.

I have stopped my linkshell spider so it doesn't ruin anymore listings. I have a couple more methods to rebuild linkshells using guildwork or lsc character profiles (that still work).

Contact SE via social networks to address the problem and be tactful about it. If they get enough buzz they might fix it sooner.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-04-10 11:51:47  
Thanks Scragg. Sucks that SE is causing you problems and grief from players who think GW/FFXIAH is messed up :(

Fenrir.Scragg said: »
Contact SE via social networks to address the problem and be tactful about it. If they get enough buzz they might fix it sooner.

Good luck with the tactful part! People going to whine and say "my LS has lost it's rank on FFXIAH.com and I feel like less of a player if number isn't high! Fix your stuff!"
[+]