Warning To All Remora Endgame Shells.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Remora » Warning to all Remora Endgame shells.
Warning to all Remora Endgame shells.
 Remora.Dubont
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-06-27 14:59:40  
Beware of the players Heckter and Lawley. They refuse orders from LS leaders, MPK entire LSs and refuse to do their jobs in events.
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-06-27 15:13:26  
So which one of them refused to suck sausage or kiss your *** in an event? I mean these are the details we want to know...

Seriously... did they refuse to come to an event? Did they CFH on a mob? What could they have possibly done to warrant this thread? ;>.>
 Sylph.Megumii
サーバ: Sylph
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2009-06-27 15:21:44  
Yeah you should really give some reasons behind this warning otherwise people will just ignore it.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-27 16:00:25  
There used to be a guy named Dubont on my server everyone *** haaaaaated. It's not helping your cause that you have no screenshots man. :/ Player warning threads usually end in the OP getting flamed/ignored without them...or at the very least other people in the shell explaining what they did to merit a negative record on your server.
 Remora.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-06-27 16:53:53  
Malekith said:
So which one of them refused to suck sausage or kiss your *** in an event? I mean these are the details we want to know...

Seriously... did they refuse to come to an event? Did they CFH on a mob? What could they have possibly done to warrant this thread? ;>.>

Refusing to provoke dynamis statues so the mages dont get slaughtered? Refusing do ANYTHING to be honest. Running out and aggroing Dynamis zones then bringing the mobs back to the rest of the LS and wiping them then HPs and breaks the shell. This is the kind of ***ull see if u let them in ur shell.

@Eternaltriumph: Iv been on Remora since i started Dubont many years ago so..yea thats not me.
 Remora.Ojor
user: Rojo
By Remora.Ojor 2009-07-16 16:58:26  
I can concur that Heckter is fairly, 'infamous,' to put it very politely, within my LS for being an all-around assclown.

Granted he had me laughing hysterically on a number of occasions from shouts in LJ and WG.

That isn't to say I'd want him on a Dyna run.