Looking For Skirmish Static!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Looking for Skirmish Static!
Looking for Skirmish Static!
By Darkmenion 2013-04-08 02:14:28  
Hey everyone i was wondering is there any Linkshells that do alot of Adoulin Content? If so, please let me know in game via /tell or on this post! THX! :D
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2013-04-08 03:20:54  
That would require content.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-08 03:28:12  
I still see shouts for reives and people are still doing them. You just have to find and follow the mass of people from one colonization reive to another (typically in Ceizak but I've seen people in Yahse during JP times).

But yeah, not a whole lot of content requires a LS as of yet ~.~ Unless you can find people who want to blow tens of millions of gil on skirmish items.
By Darkmenion 2013-04-08 05:59:52  
Yea i was thinking a group of ppl for skirmish etc. but maybe getting together to farm items etc. to pass time? I am just ready for new stuff XD
 Cerberus.Alshandra
user: Alshandra
By Cerberus.Alshandra 2013-04-13 05:09:15  
no one in WW wants to do the new stuff with you? surprising, i thought everyone would be all over the new content by now?
 Cerberus.Erage
user: mwatts1
By Cerberus.Erage 2013-04-16 21:05:22  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
But yeah, not a whole lot of content requires a LS as of yet ~.~ Unless you can find people who want to blow tens of millions of gil on skirmish items.

Exactly what Pleebo said,WW would of gladly done any Skirm if you felt like buying a entry item @15-50Mil,Depending on which pieces/zone you wanted to do.

Cerberus.Alshandra said: »
no one in WW wants to do the new stuff with you? surprising, i thought everyone would be all over the new content by now?

I personally farm skirm items everyday,and I know some others as well,almost everyone does Reives ofcourse,He never mentioned this in shell tho,Only think I ever heard was "anyone help me farm xxx seals?"
By Darkmenion 2013-04-17 21:28:28  
well, not gonna get into a heated debate about who said what but no matter what i mentioned about doing something no matter what it was i alweays got "im busy" etc. But its all good i appreciate the time with the LS good luck guys! :D
[+]