日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Question about Recycle Gear
Question about Recycle Gear
 Bahamut.Lucifyria
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Lucifyria 2013-04-13 18:00:33  
Hi guys, I had a couple of questions about Recycle. I'm trying to plan out what sort of gear sets I would like to shoot for on COR, and as someone that enjoys shooting my gun every second I can, I thought Recycle would be a nice thing to have.

However, while looking through gear that has "Recycle" bonuses, I noticed something that confuses me slightly.

Paddock Trousers, for example say; "Adds "Recycle" effect".

While the Libeccio Mantle says; "Recycle +5"

What I would like to know, does Libeccio Mantle only work if you already have Recycle from another source, such as Paddock Trousers (or JA in the case of RNG).

Also, I was wondering if you guys think Recycle is "worth it" to get, compared to other pieces of gear you could put in your gear slots.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2013-04-13 18:10:35  
All recycle equipment works regardless of whether you have the trait, or are receiving it from another source.

Considering recycle doesn't increase your DPS in any way, I don't really see how it's worth it. It's slightly different for RNG, as they receive a tp boost from scout's beret +2 (augmented). For COR, there's no reason to use recycle equipment unless such equipment is the best in slot (for reasons other than recycle).

Of course, if you're doing something like reives and you don't care about DPS as much, by all means use as much recycle gear as you want.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lucifyria
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lucifyria 2013-04-13 18:21:38  
Alright, thanks for the quick response :)