Anyone Selling A Leech Spot?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Anyone selling a leech spot?
Anyone selling a leech spot?
First Page 2
By Teapo 2013-04-15 02:24:47  
I was wondering if anyone was selling a leech spot on cerb as of late. baby coming in less than a month and I would like my BLU to hit 99. Anyone seen any shouts?
 Cerberus.Ethics
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2013-04-20 17:52:34  
Might be a little late, but I've been keeping an eye out for a job of mine as well, and haven't seen one in a few weeks.
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-04-20 18:02:56  
Cerberus.Ethics said: »
Might be a little late, but I've been keeping an eye out for a job of mine as well, and haven't seen one in a few weeks.

Same been keeping an eye out for Fox/Fang but they suddenly stopped shouting.

Yeah I noticed that also Angierus hehe

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By duos 2013-04-21 11:37:50  
They suddenly disappeared from almost all servers
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-04-21 11:44:54  
duos said: »
They suddenly disappeared from almost all servers

[+]
 Cerberus.Halticus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2013-04-21 12:10:26  
There is a shout right now altepa FC party 800k 8hrs
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2013-04-23 04:54:20  
Also at night Threshold has been doing frogs in La Theine. I was at both, preferred Thresholds. Much less downtime, much more exp overall, and isn't an RMT so I could actually talk to him.
By Crusnik 2013-04-23 05:04:05  
All these ppl wanting leech party's and paying for them is so funny, even when you see ppl refer ppl to certion ones cuz they are ls is so laughable. the rmt's rule this as far as everyone knows lol, maybe ppl just don't got friends that would help them lvl xD
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2013-04-23 06:23:23  
Crusnik said: »
All these ppl wanting leech party's and paying for them is so funny, even when you see ppl refer ppl to certion ones cuz they are ls is so laughable. the rmt's rule this as far as everyone knows lol, maybe ppl just don't got friends that would help them lvl xD

Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-04-23 06:44:01  
Got into a pt as a keywhore, and ended up never getting to open any boxes from running back and forth to dom ops, lol.

Was in that pt for about 3 hours before anyone noticed; then at that point they didn't care.

Was my friend's birthday, told them I had go go for an hour to Applebees, was gone 3, came back still in the pt.

0k/hr paid
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2013-04-24 00:56:00  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Got into a pt as a keywhore, and ended up never getting to open any boxes from running back and forth to dom ops, lol.

Was in that pt for about 3 hours before anyone noticed; then at that point they didn't care.

Was my friend's birthday, told them I had go go for an hour to Applebees, was gone 3, came back still in the pt.

0k/hr paid

I was always partial to the, "brb my dog needs to be walked". That or the, "My mom is pulling out the cord from my XBOX, I'm fighting her guys, she is kinda big for her age/height, so please bear with me".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-04-24 01:01:03  

What a shitty post. Close your account.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Greggles
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2013-04-24 01:19:10  

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2013-04-24 01:36:33  
When i lvled my last 5wo jobs i went 5o worms. I have two accounts. I would start killing on my blu or sch solo and build lights. While the second charater leeched exp. I saw the normel exp parties there killed so slow due to afk to many key men or unskilled level. So i would slowly build my own 18 man party and overtake the 18 man party. No one cared i leach one charater as i kept the parties running fast and smooth.

Prob with exp parties these days you get many lvl 30s com8ng in or people who leech a job to 99 this way and come back to skill up. So i always ask skill level now before i invite.
By Crusnik 2013-04-24 09:32:55  
Lakshmi.Watusa said: »

wow don't hate just cuz you fail at this game you want others off; maybe you should go get a life and some real friends, oh ya that's right you cant even get them
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-24 09:35:41  

[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-04-24 15:27:57  

wow don't hate just cuz you fail at this game you want others off; maybe you should go get a life and some real friends, oh ya that's right you cant even get them

Wow do you wanna fight? Meet me somewhere
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-04-24 15:45:01  

I appove of this.
 Asura.Thannatos
サーバ: Asura
user: Thannatos
By Asura.Thannatos 2013-04-24 15:46:45  
Crusnik is a comedian.
 Siren.Demetreos
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2013-04-24 15:52:42  

Oh you.
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-04-24 16:05:59  

You know you're a cliche, right?
[+]
 Asura.Thannatos
サーバ: Asura
user: Thannatos
By Asura.Thannatos 2013-04-24 16:06:59  
Fenrir.Terminus said: »

You know you're an idiot, right?

ftfy
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-24 16:12:50  
If our server community wasn't a virtual one, I would swear that there's something contaminating our water supply. Lead, maybe.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-04-24 16:23:05  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
If our server community wasn't a virtual one, I would swear that there's something contaminating our water supply. Lead, maybe.

right? the place has been froathy with winners of late.
[+]
By Crusnik 2013-04-25 08:37:19  
Well look at this, guess SE finally fixing all the FC pts omg you can pay to lvl now lmfao, hope yall do it the old way now
By Crusnik 2013-04-25 08:40:20  

lol big boy now? im pretty sure you wouldn't stand even the slightest chance but your more than welcome to try xD
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-25 08:44:03  
Well look at this, guess SE finally fixing all the FC pts omg you can pay to lvl now lmfao, hope yall do it the old way now

Nobodies doing it the "old way". They'll get banned, make new characters, and continue with FC parties. Don't forget this is their jobs. They could care less if SE bans a bunch of their accounts its been happening for years. They just make new ones.
By Crusnik 2013-04-25 08:47:05  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

Nobodies doing it the "old way". They'll get banned, make new characters, and continue with FC parties. Don't forget this is their jobs. They could care less if SE bans a bunch of their accounts its been happening for years. They just make new ones.

I know, but still would be nice not to see so much of them. But guess they need to make gil one way or another. lol
First Page 2