Treasure Hunters NA Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Treasure Hunters NA Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting!
Treasure Hunters NA Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting!
 Caitsith.Tanith
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: tanith
By Caitsith.Tanith 2009-06-29 11:28:22  
Hello Everyone!
After a few months hiatus from Dynamis, I'm looking to start up a NA Dynamis linkshell that runs Tuesdays and Saturdays at 7pm EST. Myself and the other primary leader have had Dynamis shell leadership experience on Ramuh previously and have participated in Dynamis since nearly the start of FFXI.

Were looking to go full throttle starting July 14th.

Treasure Hunters is currently open to recruiting any jobs and players of various skill levels ranging from novices to veterans. Treasure Hunters will use a points system that values each run different depending on the currency brought in and the attendance. Our system will utilized a set number of points for the relic in each zone and additionally some points may be used to purchase 100's that you can sell for gil!

For more information and our complete set of rules check us out at: www.treasurehunters.spruz.com

We are also currently looking for a few more good players who are interested in helping lead the shell and/or eventually sponsoring relics. If you are interested in sponsoring a relic or a leadership position in the linkshell please send me a PM on FFXIAH or on our website.

Thanks!
-Tanith
[+]
 Caitsith.Tanith
By Caitsith.Tanith 2009-06-29 11:59:36  
Well originally a bunch of friends from Ramuh migrated to Caitsith, so I joined them and they started a linkshell with a few friends on Caitsith already. That linkshell never got dynamis going more than once a week, and I was left wanting more!

But really after moving servers Ramuh has a nice backwater small country town feel that I miss sometimes!
[+]
 Caitsith.Gardy
user:
By Caitsith.Gardy 2009-06-29 12:07:48
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Tanith said:
But really after moving servers Ramuh has a nice backwater small country town feel that I miss sometimes!

Well go back then, we already have enough shells running on a tuesday and saturday - We dont need another. It hard enough getting into dynamis on both days as it is.
 Caitsith.Tanith
By Caitsith.Tanith 2009-06-29 12:28:28  
Not to step on any toes but I'm quite certain that the situation is the same regardless of any day that you try to run dynamis, Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays were also very crowded. Its simply the nature of the beast, and I've been enjoying Caitsith for 6 months now so I don't think going back to Ramuh any time soon.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-29 12:30:43  
Or... Instead of shooting them down... You could offer them a place to find the various shells that already run on those days/times with similar lotting rules so they could join an already existing shell.
[+]