Gear Upgrade Suggestions

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Gear upgrade suggestions
Gear upgrade suggestions
By Naybag 2013-04-18 08:11:18  
Hi everyone. I've recently returned to the game and have decided to try get my dancer geared and merited to a decent standard.

I completed most of abyssea but have never done a VW or solo dynamis. I am currently working through Seekers of Adoulin.

Here are my gear sets.

TP
ItemSet 297351
I know I am way over the haste cap here. I'm not sure what gear I should switch out to bring me down to the normal haste cap.

WS
ItemSet 297354

This is my Exenterator set, obviously I have just got all the agility I could get and put it in this set.

Should I keep the attack earrings or would AGI earrings be more beneficial.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed as long as there friendly!

(\_/)
(o.o) o
(>.<)/
By itchi508 2013-04-18 08:43:05  
Naybag said: »
Hi everyone. I've recently returned to the game and have decided to try get my dancer geared and merited to a decent standard.

I completed most of abyssea but have never done a VW or solo dynamis. I am currently working through Seekers of Adoulin.

Here are my gear sets.

TP
ItemSet 297351
I know I am way over the haste cap here. I'm not sure what gear I should switch out to bring me down to the normal haste cap.

WS
ItemSet 297354

This is my Exenterator set, obviously I have just got all the agility I could get and put it in this set.

Should I keep the attack earrings or would AGI earrings be more beneficial.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed as long as there friendly!

(\_/)
(o.o) o
(>.<)/
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/27566/the-last-dance-gearing-paradigms-for-a-new-age
By Voren 2013-04-21 10:34:53  
I don't see anything wrong with that TP set except I would use rajas instead of the dex ring as rajas has 5 dex and 5 stp. Also, brutal earring instead of that eva one.

You're not over the haste cap, you're right at it. From what I've seen you need 26% haste to cap it at 25%.

With haste capped and all the dw gear you're at 78% delay reduction which. I lack the +2 body to be done with mine >.>

Also, for exenterator I personally liked the Urja's gear. Every piece has both AGI and ATK on it, something to think about.

I did away with exent and opted instead for PK - Evisc - darkness, but each their own.