users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » [Siren] Wildskeeper Reive
[Siren] Wildskeeper Reive
 Siren.Murdock
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-04-22 11:54:13  
Is anyone on Siren doing these yet? I've been at 100k+ Bayld for a bit, but have had no luck finding anyone else to do them with. Bayld is easy enough to farm, so I figure there should be some people sitting in the same boat as me.

If they are not actively being done, lets try and organize an event. I would love to try this out.
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-04-23 13:43:28  
No one? hmm.
By daddyrabbit4444 2013-04-23 14:17:01  
whats the easies way to farm bayld?
 Siren.Jebroubien
user: ash3r
By Siren.Jebroubien 2013-04-23 14:31:38  
Im in!...
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2013-04-24 10:29:46  
Might be willing to look into this.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-04-24 10:53:16  
I'd like to say that I'm in, but I don't know much about them. I'll read up more on it tonight. Hit me up in-game sometime.
By Zealboy 2013-04-24 11:34:57  
I'm very, very interested in Achuka at the moment!
 Siren.Jedd
user: Jedd
By Siren.Jedd 2013-04-24 14:09:08  
I'm definitely interested in fighting these, though I've held off on making an effort towards them until I see how much the KI price is reduced by coalition rank in the coming update.
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-04-24 15:41:24  
Siren.Jedd said: »
I'm definitely interested in fighting these, though I've held off on making an effort towards them until I see how much the KI price is reduced by coalition rank in the coming update.

Yeah that seems to be the general idea now. I'm just farming up as much Bayld as I can until then. I would like to think more people will be interested after the adjustments, but given how it is now, who knows.

I'll organize something after the update if things stay the same as they are now.
 Siren.Jedd
By Siren.Jedd 2013-05-02 08:51:20  
I realize Delve might've impacted the motivation for these some, but were people still interested in this? While the KI cost reduction is much smaller than I was hoping, I'm not seeing anywhere near the amount of shouts I thought I'd be seeing.

I'm not Disciple rank in Scouts', so I can't check on the state of the Naakuals without either asking around (futile) or risking the KI by entering the reive myself to see.
By sprinkles84 2013-05-02 08:58:51  
u missed one earlier today...

:(
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-03 12:29:27  
I've done Achuka and Colkhab in the last week. I've had no luck gathering fellow NA's to do these, so I've been relying on the JP's.

Also an easy way to check on the status is to go out to the zone with a BST or RNG and wide scan. If the boss is pulled away from the group of mobs, or if some of the mobs are dead, its a safe bet one is going on. Thats how I've caught mine. Also 100+ people in the zone is also an good indicator.
 Siren.Taruina
user: zerich
By Siren.Taruina 2013-05-03 12:48:17  
Out of my friends me and two others have gotten to "Arciela Appears Again" and only I've done a Wildskeeper.

The amount of ignorance is high on the server (especially NA's). It's almost funny seeing people get mad that they haven't access, when they've been able to get it for almost a month.
 Siren.Jedd
By Siren.Jedd 2013-05-03 12:49:46  
Yeah, I've ended up having to resort to that, too. I managed to do Colkhab last night purely by chance after seeing some JPs standing outside the entrance. Would be so much easier if they colored people's names when they're in a WK reive like they do for Ballista.

I tried running out there to Wide Scan when I see a large number of people in the zone, but too often they'd vanish before I got there, so I assume they went into Delve.

Speaking of, has anyone tried Delve or gathering a group for it? I've seen very few shouts for it (except in JP). I really want to get into this content, but I'm not sure how PUG-friendly it is at the moment or if I'll have to try for a more active LS that does it. I'm pretty sick of grinding out bayld and repeating coalition tasks all the time.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-05-03 12:53:19  
I'm game for trying some Delve as long the time is reasonable. Never done it before though.
 Siren.Taruina
By Siren.Taruina 2013-05-03 12:55:38  
Yeah, I've ended up having to resort to that, too. I managed to do Colkhab last night purely by chance after seeing some JPs standing outside the entrance. Would be so much easier if they colored people's names when they're in a WK reive like they do for Ballista.

I tried running out there to Wide Scan when I see a large number of people in the zone, but too often they'd vanish before I got there, so I assume they went into Delve.

Speaking of, has anyone tried Delve or gathering a group for it? I've seen very few shouts for it (except in JP). I really want to get into this content, but I'm not sure how PUG-friendly it is at the moment or if I'll have to try for a more active LS that does it. I'm pretty sick of grinding out bayld and repeating coalition tasks all the time.

I shouted for it two nights ago and had quite a few ppl for repeat last night. We wiped because of people not even trying (womp womp). But I went into a PUG later for the Moth NM and then Ceizak fracture after that. This is PUG friendly, you really just need people who know how to listen.

And Wildskeepers, what Murdock said.../sea zone and hope for the best.
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-03 13:40:08  

I have access to the Fracture in Morimar, and when I farm the item for the one in Ceizak I'll have access to that one too. I've yet to kill Tchakka so I don't have access to that Fracture yet.

I've yet to do any of the fights though, my LS hasn't caught up yet. So I've just been farming pops and getting plasm.
 Siren.Zerichtwo
By Siren.Zerichtwo 2013-05-03 13:41:23  
Siren.Murdock said: »

I have access to the Fracture in Morimar, and when I farm the item for the one in Ceizak I'll have access to that one too. I've yet to kill Tchakka so I don't have access to that Fracture yet.

I've yet to do any of the fights though, my LS hasn't caught up yet. So I've just been farming pops and getting plasm.

You don't need to kill the Naakual for the zone to enter it's fracture (or even initiate it).
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-03 13:45:12  
Siren.Zerichtwo said: »
Siren.Murdock said: »

You don't need to kill the Naakual for the zone to enter it's fracture (or even initiate it).

eh I must have misread the info lol.

edit* nvm I did read it right. It just says only the leader has to have the Naakual KI and Yantric Planchette to pass through the veil into the fracture.
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-06 14:49:30  
I tried to organize a Colkhab yesterday afternoon around 3-4pm CST. That didn't go so well. So I tried later that night around 10-11pm CST and was able to get something going after 2-3 hours of shouting. As per usual the majority of people in attendance were JP. I guess the NA's just have no interest, or are just too busy with Delve. :(
 Sylph.Decimus
サーバ: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2013-05-06 14:56:29  
The bee has 1 decent drop that you could match with Delve drops. Your best bet is probably the shark since the new Delve mask doesn't have the STR that's on Tchakka's drop.
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-06 15:04:37  
Sylph.Decimus said: »
The bee has 1 decent drop that you could match with Delve drops. Your best bet is probably the shark since the new Delve mask doesn't have the STR that's on Tchakka's drop.

Tchakka is next on my list.
 Siren.Akilles
user: angelius
By Siren.Akilles 2013-05-10 06:21:44  
hey if someone is doing the Wildskeeper Reive in Morimar Basalt Fields please let me know.
By Boredwithyou 2013-05-16 09:18:12  
Wildskeeper reive Achuka in morimar. Friday 8est 5/17/13. Got around 10interested looking for more.
By Boredwithyou 2013-05-16 09:53:51  
Msg Psyborg or me. Like to get around 20-30 atleast.
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-16 10:07:18  
Needs moar Tchakka. Sadly I, like everyone else I know, have been to busy with Delve to farm bayld...
By Boredwithyou 2013-05-17 09:24:32  
We will be shouting for ppl and gathering prior to 8est to just get the word out more. Still looking for ppl.
By Boredwithyou 2013-05-17 11:16:49  
Im in game at work though, so tell psyborg if you plan on coming. Smns cors pld
 Siren.Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2013-05-17 18:31:32  
Achukka is gathering right now.

Tchakka is fighting right now.

FYI