users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » GEO and RUN progress not updating
GEO and RUN progress not updating
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2013-04-27 13:09:19  
I was just curious why the levels for Geomancer and Rune Fencer aren't shown or updated on the profile page (or achievements page). Is it simply because they haven't been added to the site yet or is there a bug that's causing this?
 Shiva.Malicus
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malicus
By Shiva.Malicus 2013-04-27 13:18:36  
Guildwork Yo. I havent had an issue with this. Just make sure to unload guildwork and re-load guildwork via windower. This should actually update your Guildwork page and FFXIAH.
 Shiva.Malicus
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malicus
By Shiva.Malicus 2013-04-27 13:20:40  
I'm actually not seeing you on Guildwork. That might be your problem. Register with Guildwork and use it. It will update all your information. Jobs, Missions, Quests, Atmas, Abyssites, etc.

http://guildwork.com/
[+]
 Cerberus.Robmelee
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2013-04-27 13:28:16  
Your character data on FFXIAH updates only three ways assuming you have "Public All" checked on your Linkshell Community Profile.

1. Automatically data is pulled and updated to your profile every 36-48 hours based on what you last left your character from that night before.

2. You can do a force update while logged in your FFXIAH account by clicking on "Que for Update" this will pull the data last updated from the Linkshell Community Profile to your FFXIAH profile any new data will only take a few seconds to apply.

3. If you have a properly linked Guildwork account, you login to Guildwork via in-game (that generally automatically flushes you) or you can type the following command...

/gw flush

This will update any and all job levels, merits, titles, and any newly received gear.

Wait about a minute, refresh your FFXIAH profile, and you should clearly see the changes.

All of this only works with Linkshell Community Profile being set to "Public All" and having a Guildwork Account properly linked to your Linkshell Community Profile.

Although Linkshell Community is still under maintenance all of its basic rudimentary functions are still active far as data dumps go.

I hope this was at all helpful, Good Luck!
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2013-04-27 16:02:55  
Thanks for the info guys! So basically I gotta create an account on Guildwork and then update? I don't have a guildwork account yet, since my info always updated just fine without it. But I guess I have to now for Geomancer and Rune Fencer to update?
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2013-04-28 10:11:18  
Hmm... there's still maintenance (or again?) on the Linkshell community page so I can't connect my guildwork account to it. Is there a way around this?
 Cerberus.Robmelee
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2013-04-28 10:18:34  
Yes, you will need a Guildwork account for the time being for the new job level updates to apply, due to the Linkshell Community still being under maintenance.

Unfortunately, I must inform you that if you did not have a previously existing and established Guildwork account that was already properly linked to your Linkshell Community Profile prior to the Linkshell Community system going under maintenance. Creating a Guildwork account now, will be of no success to you at this moment, not until the Linkshell Community system maintenance ends, and there is no telling when that will be. Once a Guildwork account is created you need to properly link it to the Linkshell Community. Which requires you to sign in to that system with your PlayOnline ID and do the proper changes from there, which is not possible at this time.

As I mentioned earlier, although the Linkshell Community is under maintenance the most rudimentary basics of the system are still working, such as data dump and auto character updates for characters with "Public All" previously selected... its just that during this maintenance no one can log in to there profile and make any changes at this time.

You can still make the Guildwork account now, if you wish. You just won't be able the do the proper character link-up until the Linkshell Community Maintenance ends.

I hope this gives a better understanding of how FFXIAH profiles updates within these databases.

Good Luck!
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2013-04-28 10:42:35  
Thanks Robmelee =) Since I didn't have a Guildwork account linked in the past, I'll just wait until the maintenance ends then so I can properly link my account to the linkshell community page.