Any Other Rangers Here Happy About Our Update?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » any other rangers here happy about our update?
any other rangers here happy about our update?
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Pimptarutaru 2013-04-30 01:32:13  
<3 that we have recycle trait now! and 5/5 Recycle effect I'm not really going threw arrows at all. Spent and hour and a half messing with friends in abby firing off lots arrows. only used about 90 arrows the whole time. What also helped to was the update on Scavenge! I would get my used arrows back by 5-15 most of the time! I can say I was very happy about this.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Feint
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-04-30 02:41:22  
Saving money is nice but I don't really see this bringing ranger back.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2013-04-30 03:29:41  
The only reason people don't play RNG is because of the cost. It's already top of the DD pool. Why would it not bring RNG back...? (Not that it ever went anywhere)
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-04-30 06:24:31  
I know RNG can be a powerhouse when played right, but I thought in the higher up events it fell short? Or was I misreading something?

I've not done any real endgame since Abyssea was launched - was lazy with VW when that started, not done Legion, done a little Meebles (but no successful boss runs), no NNI, no Adoulin (unless you count 1 Reive that I was dead for most of), so it's likely that I misread/misunderstood something somewhere, or that it was just a crappy RNG that either had terrible gear/weaponary or just didn't play offensively.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-30 06:26:58  
If I remember right it falls short in any high buff situation since haste does nothing for it's attack speed and is overtaken by DDs that can take advantage of haste. But yeah it hasn't been ontop of the DD pool for a long time.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-30 06:31:04  
Rng's appeal comes mostly from Coronach/Namas which allow to stay out of aoe damage while keeping low enmity to keep doing damage without grabbing hate. Given how new mobs are hitting insanely hard even paladins, this aspect is getting even more important.
Sucks that the new op weapons don't have those ws attached though!
[+]