言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Uguisumaru
Uguisumaru
 Lye
By Lye 2013-06-02 14:57:57  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
grats on getting it, but that surely doesn't make it standard I don't think. Not until they lower the level of that content anyways. PUGs are definitely not using 5 beads to get to the boss.

BGwiki:
Quote:
The player can then trade Yggzi Beads from the corresponding area to enhance the Planchette and remove the Notorious Monsters from which the beads were obtained from the Fracture NM Combat phase (up to three beads may be used per planchette to remove three notorious monsters from the five normally present).

C'mon man. If you're going to offer an opinion, be familiar with the subject matter.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-02 14:59:36  
Whatever, the highest you can give to actually make access to the Naakual feasible. I don't really do much delve (obviously) so I thought the max was 5. My bad for getting some content wrong that I don't really do a lot of. Also I was asking if they are difficult simply because I don't know. What I did know is no PUG is gonna have the coordination/time to kill enough NMs (with however many beads) to get the job done though.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-06-02 18:34:19  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Latifah said: »
i have a hard time reading Saevel posts :o tltr

Lucky you. His babble is borderline hilarious.

Getting gear is hard hitting a mob is even harder.

Never said any of those things. I requested a benchmark, none was given, none was even taken into account, acc was just assumed to be capped in all situations. That's wrong and you know it. So I went about checking and now we know the baseline should be ~590.

Also as much as you want to stamp your feet and throw a tantrum, you can't argue that 3% DA is better then 5 accuracy when not capped.

1000 hits, 22% DA, 90% hit rate. Going to add 3% DA to one and 5 acc to another.

1000 * 1.25 = 1250 * .90 = 1125 (40~80M Duplus)
1000 * 1.22 = 1220 * .925 = 1128.5 (10K lol Danger)

Now I know you have even more MA then 22 so it's actually much worse of a comparison. And if 3DA is being barely beat by 5 acc then how do you think 1~2DA fares against 20 acc (or hell any amount greater then 3). Unless your asking your BRD to drop Min IV/V for Mad II or your COR to drop Fighters or Chaos for Hunters. Now people can gear their sets to have ~590 accuracy then go about cramming in MA / sTP whenever possibler rather then just throwing as much MA on as possible and not parsing to results.

I'm speaking from experience, seeing people thinking exactly like the above posters going into Morimar. I do /sb stat acc and no ***their under 90%. It's the 2nd to last thing you should ever consider acquiring (HQ Hangs being the last) as it's only useful in a few niche situations.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-06-02 19:00:06  
Except it is easy to cap accuracy and use duplus.
[+]
By Konvicted 2013-06-02 19:11:21  
How much STP from gear do you need to 6hit with Ugu?

Also, how much STP from gear do you need to 5hit with Ugu?

Thanks for your help.
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2013-06-02 19:22:09  
Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
(40~80M Duplus)
Mine only cost me 20m tyvm
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-02 19:42:53  
Saveal you fail to understand that not only is accuracy entirely variable, but your math accounts for an amount of accuracy deficite that is unrealistic from "lolDangergrip" and your 1-2% or 3% DA (really should make up your mind before doing math...) is actually like 7% DA because you refuse to buy Tenryu Tekko +1 and are using Brutal instead of Bladeborn/Steelflash....

Tl:Dr Math is hard.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-06-03 05:15:57  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Saveal you fail to understand that not only is accuracy entirely variable, but your math accounts for an amount of accuracy deficite that is unrealistic from "lolDangergrip" and your 1-2% or 3% DA (really should make up your mind before doing math...) is actually like 7% DA because you refuse to buy Tenryu Tekko +1 and are using Brutal instead of Bladeborn/Steelflash....

Tl:Dr Math is hard.

WTF did I just read? Are you having a conversation with an imaginary person in your head or something? This isn't even bad logic... it's borderline trolling (you can't possible be that dumb). And yes you do have a problem with math, reading to it seems, you should go back to elementary school and redo those grades.

I do possess Bladeborn + Steelflash, that's kind of the best TP earring you can get for 2H melee. Attack, Accuracy, Store TP and MA.

I've demonstrated that 5 acc is approximately equal to 3% DA (DA slightly favors single hit WS) when accuracy is not capped. People are not capping accuracy during plasm farming in morimar without gimping their group with acc buffs or themselves with sushi / pizza. I used this only because the of insane price difference between Danger Grip (stupid cheap) vs Duplus (e-peen piece vs Pole Grip. Hands +1 is even worse off, you only get 1~2% DA for your investment. DA experiences diminishing returns and SAM gets a ton of natural MA due to HassoZanshin. Acc is good until you get hit cap which used to be so easy that we completely forgot about it.

Quote:
Except it is easy to cap accuracy and use duplus.

This is incorrect. A+ weapon with 8/8 merits starts you at 416 base accuracy, you need 590 (more in some cases) to cap. You will get ~70 from base DEX leaving the rest to be acquired through gear. And that's just regular mob killing where your have BRD + COR + WHM as your support line. Start fighting NM's and their evasion spikes though hopefully you can get some mad's from the 2nd BRD to help out. I've seen entirely too many people under 90% hit rate for the "autocap accuracy" statement to be remotely applicable.

Anyhow if you guys want to continue hanging out behind the bleachers talking about how uncool people are then be my guest. I'm laughing at you, not with you.
 Sylph.Mirvana
サーバ: Sylph
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-06-03 05:39:45  
Sylph.Mirvana said: »

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-06-03 08:33:24  
ItemSet 278096

Thats my high ACC set.

Most Delve groups rotate 3 NQs BRDs or 2 HQ BRDs. (sometimes we do 12 songs but its rare) If ACC is low COR should be giving Chaos/Hunters. If ACC is still low you are fighting a Delve boss and are using Sushi. But that is 3 mobs in the game and only one has crazy high EVA. (very safe to assume you haven't engaged one)
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2013-06-03 09:39:54  
That wouldn't even be enough acc for the bee. *** that stupid thing. :(
By mattyc 2013-06-03 13:53:06  
/popcorn
 Valefor.Darvis
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Darvis 2013-06-04 09:40:23  
Am I the only one that sees a Saevel post, and skips right on by to the next one?
[+]
By mattyc 2013-06-04 09:54:17  
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-04 09:56:26  
Haven't played sam in over a year.

Just picked up an Uguis

What are basic sets that would make sam playable for me? I have NNI gear, af3+2, picked up bayld gear, and just picked up usu shoes+1 (and will have access to the mask soon just need the 45)

Other than that, had pretty standard gear for about a year+ ago

Edit: No rose strap/not doing campaign from the ground up either.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-06-04 10:00:40  

This is incorrect..

and how much accuracy is that set according to you ? no accuracy buff but hasso.

ItemSet 302402

Can even replace the ring with mars. Also accuracy from dex is like 80.
Can also add like 8acc on the wpn for next to no gil.

Accuracy on NM is a non issue too between geo/8song....
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2013-06-04 10:05:21  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Haven't played sam in over a year.

Just picked up an Uguis

What are basic sets that would make sam playable for me? I have NNI gear, af3+2, picked up bayld gear, and just picked up usu shoes+1 (and will have access to the mask soon just need the 45)

Other than that, had pretty standard gear for about a year+ ago

Edit: No rose strap/not doing campaign from the ground up either.

The set I posted is good/easy to get if you replace head by usu+1/hands by karieyh. Can use unkai body+2 it's pretty much even with usu. 2nd ring can be mars/ w/e accuracy ring you got. Duplus can be pole grip. And Ganesha can be thew new delve neck, I believe everything else isn't that hard to get.
By mattyc 2013-06-04 10:07:11  
usu+1 mask and feet will be nice for set bonus, beings you're close to getting mask can skip past the delve boots which is nice, alot of people use the dynamic belt+1 for tp, but i cap acc using phasmida so meh, there is alot of choices as far as head goes, newer content you want to cap acc because things are very evasive now, could use phorcys still until yaoti, or can even upgrade the delve head, legs "obviously AF3+2" kareiyh hands work fine, AF3+2 body still decent for tp, mala still very useful, if you dont have the delve earring set get those, 16k for both or get the drop off NM's, duplus if you have access, if not pole works fine, letalis mantle is easy to get and great for new content also. i'm sure i missed few things but thats pretty standard tp set.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-04 10:56:28  
WTF did I just read? Are you having a conversation with an imaginary person in your head or something? This isn't even bad logic... it's borderline trolling (you can't possible be that dumb). And yes you do have a problem with math, reading to it seems, you should go back to elementary school and redo those grades.

What is it with you instantly throwing insults when someone challenges your logic?

I do possess Bladeborn + Steelflash, that's kind of the best TP earring you can get for 2H melee. Attack, Accuracy, Store TP and MA.

AH page showed you wearing brutal, even when I'm "messing with gear in town" I don't put on an outdated TP set and idle long enough for GW to pull it.

I've demonstrated that 5 acc is approximately equal to 3% DA (DA slightly favors single hit WS) when accuracy is not capped. People are not capping accuracy during plasm farming in morimar without gimping their group with acc buffs or themselves with sushi / pizza. I used this only because the of insane price difference between Danger Grip (stupid cheap) vs Duplus (e-peen piece vs Pole Grip. Hands +1 is even worse off, you only get 1~2% DA for your investment.

Lots of stuff wrong here. Your math showed 5 ACC being less than 3 DA when ACC was pathetically low which it wouldn't be in the sets that both Taint and Ccl have posted. Furthermore you use Resolution, not Shoha, and your arguements about gimping yourself with food/etc are accounting for a WS with an attack penalty not an attack bonus.

DA experiences diminishing returns

No, 1+1=2 50+1=51
When you add 1% its always 1% unless you're at 100% already. I learned that in Elementary School.

and SAM gets a ton of natural MA due to HassoZanshin.

16% is the most any set has given from ZanHasso, most feature quite a bit less than that, now. 10-12% is what RDM gets from Temper. Would you say Temper adds a TON of DA?

I've seen entirely too many people under 90% hit rate for the "autocap accuracy" statement to be remotely applicable.

MOST of the sets shown offer 120-150 Acc or more. By your math, 416+80+150=646. *whisper* that's more than 590...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-04 11:02:46  
Quote:
No, 1+1=2 50+1=51
When you add 1% its always 1% unless you're at 100% already. I learned that in Elementary School.

The damage you gain from it is diminishing though.

If I'm looking at two gear sets, one with 5% DA and one with 7% DA

Let's assume 1 dmg/attack to be simple

100 attacks = 100 dmg

5% DA rate = 105 attacks = 105 damage
7% DA rate = 107 attacks = 107 dmg

Now, 105/100 = 5% increase in damage, IF you're comparing 5% DA to base

107/100 = 7% increase in damage, IF you're comparing 7% DA to base.

But we're comparing 5% to 7% DA, neither to base.

107/105 = 1.9% increase.

So yes, you attack 2% more often, but it's not a 2% increase in damage.

The more DA you have, the less % damage you will gain from adding more.

Though don't take my word for it. Feel free to go ask your elementary school teacher.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-04 11:05:09  
Quote:
No, 1+1=2 50+1=51 When you add 1% its always 1% unless you're at 100% already. I learned that in Elementary School.
The damage you gain from it is diminishing though. If I'm looking at two gear sets, one with 5% DA and one with 7% DA Let's assume 1 dmg/attack to be simple 100 attacks = 100 dmg 5% DA rate = 105 attacks = 105 damage 7% DA rate = 107 attacks = 107 dmg Now, 105/100 = 5% increase in damage, IF you're comparing 5% DA to base 107/100 = 7% increase in damage, IF you're comparing 7% DA to base. But we're comparing 5% to 7% DA, neither to base. 107/105 = 1.9% increase. So yes, you attack 2% more often, but it's not a 2% increase in damage. The more DA you have, the less % damage you will gain from adding more. Though don't take my word for it. Feel free to go ask your elementary school teacher.

Everything diminishes in that fashion, 2% is 2%, you can say its a smaller portion of the total, but that's just not the way percentages work. Don't encourage him, this arguement has been made a million times and its still wrong.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-04 11:11:31  
No, haste doesn't diminish in that fashion; and I wasn't encouraging him at all, nor did I even read his post. Happened to be scrolling and saw what you bolded and responded strictly to that.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-06-04 11:12:51  

No, 1+1=2 50+1=51

than 590...

DA does experience dimishing returns.

Going from 0 to 1 DA is 1% increase.

Going from 50 to 51 DA is a .66% increase.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-04 11:14:25  
No, haste doesn't diminish in that fashion; and I wasn't encouraging him at all, nor did I even read his post. Happened to be scrolling and saw what you bolded and responded strictly to that.

Haste does diminish in that fashion by that logic, 1% haste is less of the total when added to a higher number, but we all know that its MORE potent the more you have.

The bold was in response to the earler bolded part where he insulted my intelligence and told me to go back to elementary school. So I bolded basic math.

No, 1+1=2 50+1=51 When you add 1% its always 1% unless you're at 100% already. I learned that in Elementary School. than 590...
DA does experience dimishing returns. Going from 0 to 1 DA is 1% increase. Going from 50 to 51 DA is a .66% increase.

its ALWAYS an additional attack per 100 attacks, never changes.
By volkom 2013-06-04 11:15:22  
how much DA overall is needed before you start getting the diminishing returns? or does it just vary
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-04 11:16:23  

Haste does diminish in that fashion by that logic, 1% haste is less of the total when added to a higher number, but we all know that its MORE potent the more you have.

The bold was in response to the earler bolded part where he insulted my intelligence and told me to go back to elementary school. So I bolded basic math.

If 1% haste were attacking 1% faster, and 2% haste were a 2% increase in attack speed, then yes, but since it's a delay reduction, rather than simply attacking x% faster, no it doesn't work that way.

My logic on DA has nothing to do with it.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-04 11:17:35  
volkom said: »
how much DA overall is needed before you start getting the diminishing returns? or does it just vary
Technically anything further than 1% DA.

If you have a piece of equip that has 1% DA and you add DA, you'd gain less damage than you would if you added that same equip to a set-up with 0% DA
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-04 11:18:47  

No, 1+1=2 50+1=51 When you add 1% its always 1% unless you're at 100% already. I learned that in Elementary School. than 590...
DA does experience dimishing returns. Going from 0 to 1 DA is 1% increase. Going from 50 to 51 DA is a .66% increase.

its ALWAYS an additional attack per 100 attacks, never changes.
We don't care about the number of attacks though is the point. When you're comparing gear options, you're comparing your damage output, which IS diminished.

You're talking about ***that is irrelevant to gearing and why you'd want to consider these types of things, rather than damage comparison, which is where everyone else is at.
By volkom 2013-06-04 11:19:18  
volkom said: »
Technically anything further than 1% DA.

If you have a piece of equip that has 1% DA and you add DA, you'd gain less damage than you would if you added that same equip to a set-up with 0% DA
but overall though it wouldn't hurt if pieces of gear you need for w/e build has it, just that you'll see less of a damage increase with more DA right?