フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Manibozho Gear
Manibozho Gear
 Asura.Gotenn
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gotenn
By Asura.Gotenn 2013-05-22 11:56:01  
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Delve_Rewards

My question would be, upgrading this gear in the RATT paths, how far up do these pieces have to go before they are better then current gear for that slot?

Manibozho Beret
Head DEF:45 DEX+10 INT+10 MND+10 Accuracy+12 Evasion+12 Haste+6%
AUG @ rank 15: RATT+15 RACC+10 AGI+10

Manibozho Jerkin
Body DEF:68 DEX+15 AGI+15 Accuracy+17 Attack+17 Haste+4%

Manibozho Gloves
Hands DEF:40 Ranged attack+15 Enmity-7 Enhances "Snapshot" effect "Recycle"

Manibozho Brais
Legs DEF:51 STR+12 DEX+12 Attack+15 Evasion+10 Haste+6%

Manibozho Boots
Feet DEF:32 MP+45 Attack+12 "Double Attack"+2% Haste+4%

Now I understand that it's impractical to think someones going to fully rank 15 more than 1 or 2 pieces of this gear, but most would just have a mix of different ranks.
By Boredwithyou 2013-05-22 12:06:20  
Upgraded the gloves only, the others are meh at best for a ratk job, and are so much better for a standard melee job for str or dex paths.
 Leviathan.Seeum
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Seeum
By Leviathan.Seeum 2013-05-22 12:30:39  
I believe fully-upgraded legs are far and away the best coronarch piece available for the slot.
 Bahamut.Darkone
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Darkone 2013-05-22 15:09:09  
If you could create multiple sets, but right now I would focus on gloves and then use other pieces for other jobs.
 Sylph.Mirvana
サーバ: Sylph
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-05-23 12:48:50  
Legs are a better option to upgrade first if you have Coronach. Gloves are comparable to Sigyn Bazubands atm if you're using Gun.

Pretty much:
Bow: Hands then Legs
Gun: Legs then maybe Hands if you just really hate SalvageII.
 Sylph.Washburn
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2013-05-24 10:12:53  
Assuming the gloves have 5% snapshot, it would probably be a better initial piece unless annihilator is 99, since last stand is probably what you'd be using more.

I'm really hoping the Nahtirah Trousers are 7-10% snapshot. Its a shame theres no ranged acc or store tp on them.
 Bismarck.Aselin
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2013-05-24 10:44:13  
The Manibozho Gloves look like the best option to upgrade first if by comparing other gloves you can use on RNG. Second best option it looks like is probably Sigyn's Bazubands.

As for legs, I would definitely go for Manibozho Brais next. If you do Salvage II like me, then Skadi's Chausses +1 would be second best choice.
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2013-05-24 10:58:07  
Bismarck.Aselin said: »
The Manibozho Gloves look like the best option to upgrade first if by comparing other gloves you can use on RNG. Second best option it looks like is probably Sigyn's Bazubands.

As for legs, I would definitely go for Manibozho Brais next. If you do Salvage II like me, then Skadi's Chausses +1 would be second best choice.
dafuq ? you aren't even saying what you use each piece for >.> Manibohzo Brais are definitely worth upgrading first and imo are the only piece of gear worth upgrading for RNG. Whether you do the STR or AGI path it turns into the best WS piece currently for Coro/Namas. I don't rly see a use for the hands even in TP as you're not getting much vs. Sigyn's hands. Maybe a few r.att but you lose fstr2 and r.acc if you're using Anni which I assume you are.
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-05-24 11:01:20  
Quetzalcoatl.Generic said: »

dafuq ? you aren't even saying what you use each piece for >.> Manibohzo Brais are definitely worth upgrading first and imo are the only piece of gear worth upgrading for RNG. Whether you do the STR or AGI path it turns into the best WS piece currently for Coro/Namas. I don't rly see a use for the hands even in TP as you're not getting much vs. Sigyn's hands. Maybe a few r.att but you lose fstr2 and r.acc if you're using Anni which I assume you are.

But you would still precast in Hands right?
 Asura.Fondue
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2013-05-24 11:25:11  
Are they better than 4snap bloodfingers?
 Sylph.Washburn
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2013-05-24 11:46:38  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Generic said: »

But you would still precast in Hands right?

Yes precast with the gloves. I've got the gloves @ r10 for now, leaving them there til i finish legs to r15 (currently 11)

I'm sticking with the manibozho gloves simply because the information i've read leave a large hint that most salvage gear will be shadowed soon. Fstr2 will probably be easier capped in a couple months
 Siren.Blackroses
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Blackroses 2013-06-02 20:20:01  
Manibozho Brais : R. att path (agi) VS att path (str) for annihilator rng?
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2013-06-02 22:37:25  
Siren.Blackroses said: »
Manibozho Brais : R. att path (agi) VS att path (str) for annihilator rng?
If you only plan on using them for Anni than I would do the AGI path. It's more useful if you end up capping fSTR2 and it also gives a fair amount of racc for your WS set