Does SE Rly Listen?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Does SE rly listen?
Does SE rly listen?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-04 14:41:49  
Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Jesus Christ what does RDM need to do it's job better? If a job can solo 90% of the game like RDM can it's *** fine lol

Do you know alot of those hard solos are doable by other jobs too with good gear and skill. And usually faster. You go solo a single mob for 2+ hours then talk till then seriously stop hating. Its job isn't soloing random stuff btw so it's ability to solo should have absolutely no bearing on what it needs to do its job. *** give it something that would be totally useless outside of pt. Like idk make composure work on everyone... refreshga. Make enhancing magic skill actually affect ALL buffs. Actually make the job with the highest enhancing magic skill lvl the best at it.

I'm a DNC, I can solo ***, too, and yes, it takes forever. Time spent don't mean ***...it's the price you pay for soloability.

Seriously, RDM is just fine. EVERYONE with an MP bar wants refresh. Add in convert, and you guys can pretty much already go forever with little MP issues...what is the problem with RDM again?

It's like SAM's bitching that they aren't powerful enough and need more.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-07-04 14:41:55  
i just want my jug pets from the dats ; ;

Jug Of Brain Broth

Jug Of Cunning Brain Broth

Jug Of Foul Blood Broth

Jug Of Lucky Carrot Broth

Jug Of Mellow Bird Broth
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-07-04 14:44:12  
How many RDM solos take 2 hours :o and how many of the real top end solos can be done by other jobs? I can maybe see minor stuff being done but things like Faust ...
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-04 14:46:25  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Jesus Christ what does RDM need to do it's job better? If a job can solo 90% of the game like RDM can it's *** fine lol

Do you know alot of those hard solos are doable by other jobs too with good gear and skill. And usually faster. You go solo a single mob for 2+ hours then talk till then seriously stop hating. Its job isn't soloing random stuff btw so it's ability to solo should have absolutely no bearing on what it needs to do its job. *** give it something that would be totally useless outside of pt. Like idk make composure work on everyone... refreshga. Make enhancing magic skill actually affect ALL buffs. Actually make the job with the highest enhancing magic skill lvl the best at it.

I'm a DNC, I can solo ***, too, and yes, it takes forever. Time spent don't mean ***...it's the price you pay for soloability.

Seriously, RDM is just fine. EVERYONE with an MP bar wants refresh. Add in convert, and you guys can pretty much already go forever with little MP issues...what is the problem with RDM again?

It's like SAM's bitching that they aren't powerful enough and need more.

Sams have gotten a rediculous amount of buffs over the years rdms just get more and more gimped. If they took 1 single ja from dnc would it all of a sudden not get invites anymore? I bet rdm wouldn't. And I ask again wtf does soloing have to do with what a job in a game that is pt orient needs!?! And in those hard solos do the mobs get stronger to you? And single peice of bad luck drops you from full sometimes? Do you even understand just how much enfeebling magic most that takes to do? *** dnc is overpowered and needs to be toned down then.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-04 14:47:40  
Raenryong said:
How many RDM solos take 2 hours :o and how many of the real top end solos can be done by other jobs? I can maybe see minor stuff being done but things like Faust ...

I had a rng friend that solod all kinds of ***. And the fights that would take that long are generally not done. Who wants to fight that long except for epeenage. But it can be done and makes people QQ. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan rdm can solo that.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-04 14:55:58  
Dasva said:
If they took 1 single ja from dnc would it all of a sudden not get invites anymore?

DNC already gets the *** on invites. Peeps would rather take a pure DD, or healer, over a DNC 95% of the time, how many DNC's do you invite to YOUR parties?

And I'm not saying soloability is the end all be all of a jobs functionality, but it's a good indication that the job has a fair amount of power behind it as it is...

And yeah, if they took convert away from RDM say, then ya, RDM's wouldn't get invites anymore prolly. But then again, convert and refresh is what makes RDM such a highly sought after job as it is, and the healer of choice in exp parties in the later levels.

Basically, if you can get an invite within a few minutes putting your flag up, you prolly don't need to be fixed.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-04 15:03:01  
I dont actually pt endgame anymore... solo all all my xp. But I did yeah I'd get dncs and I'd get thfs too if I knew them. People always hated on them dagger users even though if they have any clue how to DD they can outpreform the others especially on piercing weak mobs. Sam didn't need even more of a boost after the 2hand update but they got it anyways.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-04 15:25:12  
Dasva said:
But I did yeah I'd get dncs and I'd get thfs too if I knew them. People always hated on them dagger users even though if they have any clue how to DD they can outpreform the others especially on piercing weak mobs. Sam didn't need even more of a boost after the 2hand update but they got it anyways.

TBH, I don't understand peeps that don't want a THF at all...the ability to manipulate hate is nice to have, and the spike damage THF can put out is nice as well.

As far as DNC goes, if you actually would be willing to invite them, then I give you props...many don't. I've heard the same "DNC sucks, DNC {Too Weak!}, DNC has no place in endgame, lolDNC, etc..." so many times it's disgusts me. Maybe not as bad as PUP or BST has it, but enough that I totally feel for them.

And I actually agree that SAM seems to be overpowered...but Lord knows the ***storm that would come if they nerfed 'em. SE prolly won't if anything just to not lose the subscribers over it...

Any career SAM's wanna confirm? If they nerfed SAM would you feel like quitting?
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2009-07-04 15:28:34  
Quote:

/sarcasm
a native refresh tick to stack with composure refresh and relic hat OR vermy

would be nice

would not make the job more overpowered then it already is.....
/sarcasm
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-04 15:48:44  
Well lets put it this way

RDM got his upgrade

let the rest of 20'ish jerbs get a update

thats all im saying
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2009-07-04 15:53:46  
umm k add MAX HP Boost to PLD at 50/70 XD

or

make NIN TOOL EXPERTISE lv 50/70 for NIN plus keep ability to merit more at 75

kinda sad how many tools u have to go thro b4 u can start saving a couple here and there
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-07-04 15:59:37  
Krazyrs said:
umm k add MAX HP Boost to PLD at 50/70 XD

or

kinda sad how many tools u have to go thro b4 u can start saving a couple here and there

they need to consolidate tools 1 for elemtal 1 for enfeebs 1 for enhance and maybe 1 for utsu though that could share enhance
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-04 15:59:50  
Nin is already getting an update and you want more?
Talk about greedy >=\

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-07-04 16:01:40  
seriously could u imagine a rl ninja carrying all those tools? and what if they go swiming? btw why does nin af not look well more ninja like
 Hades.Medjai
サーバ: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2009-07-04 16:02:12  
you want some bread with that whine i mean you dont see rngs bitching about the gil they spend by shooting (most of the time) we get recycle at 73 if i remember right then we get the crappy merit do what we do CRAFT! lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-04 16:02:17  
Ludoggy said:
Talk about greedy >=\

Oh, you know how it is, Lu...if everyone had their way in this game every job would have an ability that makes them completely impervious to damage, have unlimited MP, a DPS of 99.99, with a /recast that matches the duration...
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-07-04 16:06:18  
Medjai said:
you want some bread with that whine i mean you dont see rngs bitching about the gil they spend by shooting (most of the time) we get recycle at 73 if i remember right then we get the crappy merit do what we do CRAFT! lol

lol talking about the invo it eats up lol
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-07-04 16:19:28  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
Talk about greedy >=\

Oh, you know how it is, Lu...if everyone had their way in this game every job would have an ability that makes them completely impervious to damage, have unlimited MP, a DPS of 99.99, with a /recast that matches the duration...

I like it, but.. being a NIN myself, I can agree to a certain extent that NIN needs to have a somewhat more "Space saving" option for NIN tools.

Let's look at a "Fully Stocked" NIN's inventory.

Shihei x99 (+However many are leftover in the previous stack, typically ~10)
Sanjaku-Tengui x99
Shinobi-Tabi x99
Jusatsu x99
Sairui-Ran x99
Kaginawa x99
Tsurara x99
Uchitake x99
Hiraishin x99
Makibishi x99
Kawahori-Ogi x99
Mizu-Deppo x99

Toolbag(Shihei) x24
Toolbag(Jusatsu) x12
Toolbag(Sairui-Ran) x12
Toolbag(Kaginawa) x12
Toolbag(Tsurara) x12
Toolbag(Uchitake) x12
Toolbag(Hiraishin) x12
Toolbag(Makibishi) x12
Toolbag(Kawahori-Ogi) x12
Toolbag(Mizu-Deppo) x12

That's 22~23 slots, purely for tools, on a FULLY stocked NIN. (Don't start crying '99% of NIN won't carry all that'.. keep reading)

Now.. a more logical view on it.

Shihei x99 (+However many are leftover in the previous stack, typically ~10)
Sanjaku-Tengui x99
Shinobi-Tabi x99
Jusatsu x99
Sairui-Ran x99
Kaginawa x99
Hiraishin x99
Kawahori-Ogi x99

Toolbag(Shihei) x24
Toolbag(Jusatsu) x12
Toolbag(Sairui-Ran) x12
Toolbag(Kaginawa) x12
Toolbag(Hiraishin) x12
Toolbag(Kawahori-Ogi) x12

That's a slightly more reasonable, 16~17 slots.. How many other jobs have 16 other slots used on items that aren't gear or food?

Then, NIN's probably carry 3~4 different types of food.

Att Food
Acc Food
GOOD Att Food
Dorado Sushi (Enmity food)

Some also put a couple of Jack-o-Lanterns in their /satchel or inventory..

Most NIN also carry around at least 3~4 sets of gear, or at least the good ones.

EVA+ set.
Standard TP set. (Including a good Acc+ setup)
Haste/Fast Cast+ set.
Damage- Set
WS Set.

Need I go on? NIN does need some form of Space saving option, so don't say "Some people just aren't happy". When I'm fully geared with JUST NIN stuff, I'm sitting at 60/70.

After all that though, I will say that the NIN update planned, really is a lot better than it could have been, and people should be happy that NIN now has a way to set itself a clear role in a PT, and a way to increase it's soloability.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-04 16:22:59  
QFT ^
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-04 16:38:11  
A better Nin expertise isnt going to save you alot of space...its going to save you gil...thats it.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-07-04 16:39:48  
Heimdall said:
they need to consolidate tools 1 for elemtal 1 for enfeebs 1 for enhance and maybe 1 for utsu though that could share enhance

I see no mention of Ninja Tools Expertise in that quote.. Unless I'm looking at the wrong quote.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-04 16:43:09  
I meant this one
Krazyrs said:

Having to type out quotes instead of clicking them is making me a lazy quoter.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-04 16:49:14  
Ludoggy said:
Omnomnomnom I iz eating dirt, ow there was a rock in that dirt :(

messing with quotes is full of win
 Remora.Kindle
サーバ: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-07-04 17:49:05  
I hope one day SE get rid of all the Meritable stuff people don't get, and put in more useful things.
 Lakshmi.Rylis
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2009-07-04 18:12:59  
Lu.. He wasn't really saying anything about space-saving, though.. He mentioned tool-saving, others mentioned space-saving..

And I suppose it would be nice to have more tools saved, but honestly.. With my NIN, and wheeling whenever I could in a party to keep hate (Like any good NIN should), I still have more than half of every stack of ele-toolbags I bought/crafted. You don't always need a full wheel to hold hate, and honestly, once you get Koga Tekko and merit expertise you can get a ~50% chance not to use a tool? And then there's whatever will come from the JA, if it all stacks, and you shouldn't have to worry much..

When it all comes down to it, if you asked.. What do all of you NINs want.. A shiny new thing to play with, or not having so much inventory space taken up.. I really hope people would lean toward the shiny new thing to play with.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-07-04 18:34:27  
Rylis said:
And then there's whatever will come from the JA, if it all stacks, and you shouldn't have to worry much..

(kinda offtopic).. but if it's a JA, why would there be tools? and if it's a JA, why are they casting spells in the picture of them lol.
 Ramuh.Trapt
user: DMCrocker
By Ramuh.Trapt 2009-07-04 20:15:45  
Poroggo said:
Gogo MNK update
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-04 20:52:01  
Trapt said:
Poroggo said:
Gogo MNK update
Punches through walls so dungeon-crawling becomes obsolete prz.
 Remora.Sedda
サーバ: Remora
user: Sedda
By Remora.Sedda 2009-07-05 05:16:32  
Awezomeos said:
Jennypoo said:
Also I wanted to just add that they are not done with the job adjustments for this version update, as noted by the news topic being labeled "Job Adjustments and Additions Part I"

Lets see where they go with this ^^ im excited about it

Lets pray for something for THF and RDM again

Yes! Thief needs something. We get the short end of the stick and it's bad enough we get hated on by most everyone unless they want something to drop. Assassin and Feint really not so much a grand update for thieves when everyone else is/has gotten some pretty decent stuff. SE! Show the thieves some love!!!

Ranger no gets steal! Steal is the one of the very few things that makes us stand out from other jobs. Heck can't really say Treasure Hunter as much with the mog tablet enhancement in effect when it is.

And I agree with the comment about doing something so whm is the #1 healer. I've been trying to get whm from 61-75 for almost 3 months now and finding parties (good ones mind you) is a PITA.

Also. Fortifications - Put them back the way they were! Changing them like they did was totally ridicules. Now there is simply no reason for them and really I don't know many people that will sit around and maybe get 200xp while waiting for creatures to show up.

Merits - I think we should get like half the credit we used when we cancel them instead of just losing the merits all together. That's time and effort going down the drain.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8