Looking To Buy Delve KI

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Looking to buy delve KI
Looking to buy delve KI
By Lewyo 2013-06-09 06:54:08  
As i missed the first 4 weeks when the last update came out i missed out on all the delve ki groups so i'm after any LS on siren that farm's the bead's if they sell spots and if they do how much would a place cost for the Semi-pure zaffre yggzi and Semi-pure celadon yggzi.
 Asura.Lewyo
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2013-06-12 14:58:53  
bump
 Siren.Hyabusa
サーバ: Siren
user: Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2013-06-17 01:25:22  
Might be a tough sell. In the time it takes to do an NM, an LS could be halfway through a plasm farming run. That would be worth 180K (at siren prices) per person. That's just over 3mil gil generated in the same time. Your best bet is to just hang out in the cities and look for shouts. I know it sucks but I'm in the same boat and I've finished 2 of the 4 I want done for DRK. Good luck out there.
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-06-17 01:28:33  
Siren.Hyabusa said: »
Might be a tough sell. In the time it takes to do an NM, an LS could be halfway through a plasm farming run. That would be worth 180K (at siren prices) per person. That's just over 3mil gil generated in the same time. Your best bet is to just hang out in the cities and look for shouts. I know it sucks but I'm in the same boat and I've finished 2 of the 4 I want done for DRK. Good luck out there.

Unless they're already farming the NM for beads.
By Tenshou 2013-06-19 23:20:46  
Hey, everyone. So a friend of mine told me that Mega Boss wins haven't really been done too much on this server. I know it's a long shot, and most will be turned off by it, but please consider the following. On Asura, my static offers the Mega Boss (Tojil) KI + 70k plasm + casting lots @1 item of your choice via /seacom (most of us don't need items since we do 2-3 every day). We are selling this for 30M, but considering this is another server, I'd like to offer 25M for these amazing unlocks. If you'd like to know more, send me a PM, and please read over my post on the Asura Server. Thank you :D

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/39009/selling-tojil-key-item-d/
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-06-22 15:09:50  
But then I was have to be on *** Asura...
[+]