Looking To Build An Ochain.....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Looking to build an Ochain.....
Looking to build an Ochain.....
 Siren.Israel
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Israel
By Siren.Israel 2013-06-10 17:19:02  
I'm looking to build an Ochain. I just started last night. In 3/50 on iron plates then obviously onto the souls and horns. I'm looking for people who are bored and have nothing else to do and would like to help. I can repay you by helping you with whatever I can. I know usually people buy the items from others, but I'm broke so I can't do that. With or without extra help I will get this done eventually, but if you're standing in town and wondering what to do and feel like killing an Ironclad, let me know. I'm usually on almost daily from 11:45pm-whenever est. I do tribox (whm/rdm, thf/nin and I've been going nin/war) and I have a friend helping, so that's 4 characters total, FYI.
By duos 2013-06-12 15:28:44  
Don't support Israel in their mission to build an ultimate shield !

P.S: Free bomb (bump)
 Siren.Israel
By Siren.Israel 2013-06-13 16:07:59  
9/50 in two runs with 7 pops
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2013-06-14 10:05:28  
These are pretty easy to dual box. Did mine thf and whm in ulg while farming souls on the side. Can just shout for people to snag up the +1 upgrades if you really want. Took me a couple days of farming to finish them without buying the pops. Souls will take you much longer since everyone and there dog seems to want a o-chain now. Every time I have gone out to get them there seems to be multiple groups farming anymore. Fighting over every last scrap. Just want my harp god damn it, god damn it.
By Toren 2013-06-14 10:07:16  
Lakshmi.Mithradee said: »
These are pretty easy to dual box. Did mine thf and whm in ulg while farming souls on the side. Can just shout for people to snag up the +1 upgrades if you really want. Took me a couple days of farming to finish them without buying the pops. Souls will take you much longer since everyone and there dog seems to want a o-chain now. Every time I have gone out to get them there seems to be multiple groups farming anymore. Fighting over every last scrap. Just want my harp god damn it, god damn it.

Ochain PLD is basically free plasm.
 Fenrir.Sigfreid
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Sigfreid
By Fenrir.Sigfreid 2013-06-14 10:07:27  
Lakshmi.Mithradee said: »
Every time I have gone out to get them there seems to be multiple groups farming anymore. Fighting over every last scrap. Just want my harp god damn it, god damn it.
I feel your pain there, this weekend might be a good time to do it though, what with the FFXIV ARR beta test happening.
 Fenrir.Sigfreid
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Sigfreid
By Fenrir.Sigfreid 2013-06-14 10:09:01  
Toren said: »
Twilight PLD is basically free plasm.
Fixed
 Valefor.Zigfreid
サーバ: Valefor
user: Zigfreid
By Valefor.Zigfreid 2013-06-14 10:22:27  
reading the post list and thinking twice about when/if you posted something...time for more coffee.
 Siren.Israel
By Siren.Israel 2013-06-14 19:23:55  
Yea that was just two runs with farming pops. I plan on hitting it hard this weekend after work. I'm working dayshift this weekend so I'll be on when everyone else is....so that's going to be a blessing or burden. We will soon see I suppose. My friend that's helping me wants my pld ochain, says they're beasts at taking damage in delve. I'm working on a stage 4 Aegis ATM too. So much to do lol
 Odin.Akhilleus
サーバ: Odin
user: akhilleus
By Odin.Akhilleus 2013-06-14 19:53:52  
Should shout for people that need ~+1's. Can get your friend and 4 people that need the 4 body seals from the IC's. If you do this just twice a day it is 12 iron plates.

Colorless souls are a different prospect altogether, if you can find a dedicated friend then all power to you. I have seen PLD's solo the T3 VNM is Ule, Maere in Grauberg [S] is a different opponent that requires at least a WHM on top of a decently skilled PLD or NIN or THF with correct ATMA's. It is a long yet worthy slog. All the best.
 Siren.Israel
By Siren.Israel 2013-06-14 20:02:57  
Thank you! I tri box pretty well with a whm thf and I go nin. My friend likes his Sam due to its crazy high damage output, so once we proc TH it dies almost immediately. Never thought about shouting if people needed +1s though. Good advice, thank you again, each of you!
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-06-14 20:16:17  
TH doesn't need to "proc." The first hit applies TH. The proc is an upgrade by +1 to your base TH.
[+]