By Kalila 2013-06-10 21:22:14  
Node 96
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-06-10 21:30:15  
Microsoft confirmed for abandonning Japanese market.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-06-10 21:30:44  
*** finally. Sony's kicking Microsoft's *** on so many levels...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By R3G1STRY 2013-06-10 21:31:48  
Didn't Disney buy Studio Ghibli?

So that means KH3 with Miyazaki films?!

I might need to go change my pants.

edit: Oh, yea. That was added to the OP. Totally didn't see that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-06-10 21:35:41  
I sincerely hope that KH3 will take SE on the right path again. Same goes for FFXV, there is so much potential, I hope they'll bury FFXIV and A Realm Stillborn for good.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-06-10 21:36:59  
thanks for putting the video! so many feels :c and at the same time i cant get a ps4 til i get a jerb, oh well lol
By Tickmeoff 2013-06-10 21:41:15  
It's about time they quit with the spinoffs
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2013-06-10 21:48:36  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I sincerely hope that KH3 will take SE on the right path again. Same goes for FFXV, there is so much potential, I hope they'll bury FFXIV and A Realm Stillborn for good.

Why would you not want another MMO if it turns out amazing?
 Valefor.Ivaan
サーバ: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-06-10 21:49:37  
i swear to god i was talking to my bro about what if kh3 would come out on ps4 and he said eh who knows. and today this. lol official

yeeeAAAAAHHHHHH~
 Sylph.Ashiya
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2013-06-10 22:00:22  
microsoft and any other game besides kh3 and XV is irrelevant now. lol ended the stream right there lol
 Leviathan.Suljin
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Suljin175
By Leviathan.Suljin 2013-06-10 22:00:36  
Can't get it to play T-T x9999
 Asura.Gacktcamui
user: gourryzyx
By Asura.Gacktcamui 2013-06-10 22:00:49  
XIV A Realm Reborn will be good. I have a good feeling.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2013-06-10 22:01:12  
I will be buying this day one that is all there is to it.pre order i am going to do btw.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2013-06-10 22:03:29  
wait, will i have to have played all the spin offs and stuff in order to understand the full storyline? I have only played KH1 and KH2, hope that KH3 will be picking up where KH2 left off so i don't have to go buy a bunch of games in order to understand whats going on when the game starts on KH3.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-06-10 22:08:18  
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »
wait, will i have to have played all the spin offs and stuff in order to understand the full storyline? I have only played KH1 and KH2, hope that KH3 will be picking up where KH2 left off so i don't have to go buy a bunch of games in order to understand whats going on when the game starts on KH3.

Order of the games with spin offs included are..

Birth by Sleep > Kingdom Hearts I > 358/2 days & Chain of Memories > Kingdom Hearts II > Re:Coded > Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. But basically all you need to know is-
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2013-06-10 22:08:19  
Valefor.Angierus said: »
It was probably the most orgasmic 45s of my life.
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2013-06-10 22:19:03  
It makes me sad when people refer to none number titles of kingdom hearts as spinoffs >.>; they are all (except for coded) major parts of the story. Half the the organization, the major antagonists of KH, were in Chain of memories. In depth detail on the nobodies and the organization, as well as roxas and the 14th member which will be relevant later in the story again, were in Days. Birth by sleep was in fact a major title, where the game director referred to it as KH0, given its chronological order. KH3D was the sequel to KH2 and completely set the stage for KH3 and finally showed what Xehanort's plan has been for so long.

I can understand a frustration from all the different consoles, and the use of handhelds, but that doesn't make them "spin-offs." The reason for handhelds is mostly because they are huge in Japan, much more so than the west. But point being... these none numbered games are not just spin-offs and if you don't even bother to look at them you are already missing a good 75% of the story.

Anyway, sorry >.> KH is my favorite game series and I hope people will play the entire story, not just the games with a big number on it. Looking forward to 3, Nomura said in the past it was to be the conclusion of the Xehanort series (he's finally gonna die...) and any future KH games after will still have Sora, but a new antagonist.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-10 22:20:18  
I think people just take offense from the other titles being on a different handheld each time. It's almost like they are released to benefit the handheld, not the gamer.
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2013-06-10 22:21:46  
And I completely understand that and agree its annoying. But being annoyed at the handheld jumps and the games being "spin-offs" have nothing to do with eachother and I feel like people just label them that due to the frustration.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-06-10 22:22:12  
I hate how they split the series up on all the different consoles, it makes it difficult to keep playing it
[+]
 Sylph.Ashiya
By Sylph.Ashiya 2013-06-10 22:22:37  
Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial said: »

Order of the games with spin offs included are..

Birth by Sleep > Kingdom Hearts I > 358/2 days & Chain of Memories > Kingdom Hearts II > Re:Coded > Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. But basically all you need to know is-
OMG the oprah AHAHAHAHA

now for mine >:D
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-10 22:23:41  
Bismarck.Patrik said: »
And I completely understand that and agree its annoying. But being annoyed at the handheld jumps and the games being "spin-offs" have nothing to do with eachother and I feel like people just label them that due to the frustration.
It is what it is sadly, it doesn't take away what the games are, but it does make it more difficult for the average consumer to keep up with the story when they are forced to buy a new console/handheld each time a new game is released.

I love the games, obviously, but I'm not going to buy a new handheld for 1 game.
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2013-06-10 22:26:28  
I hope they keep up with the idea of KH1.5, and release more (preferably all) of the handheld/older KH games onto newer consoles. At the moment BBS, 3D, and Days are the only handheld exclusive KH games (I'm not including coded) so I think its not too much to hope for this XD but who knows.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-06-10 22:29:31  
I hope they keep up with the idea of KH1.5, and release more (preferably all) of the handheld/older KH games onto newer consoles. At the moment BBS, 3D, and Days are the only handheld exclusive KH games (I'm not including coded) so I think its not too much to hope for this XD but who knows.

I hope they do this too, would be really nice to have all the games for one or two platforms instead of like 4
 Ragnarok.Zeromega
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeromega
By Ragnarok.Zeromega 2013-06-10 22:36:35  
Disney recently bought star wars~ keysaber go

also why no ff15 thread?
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-10 22:40:45  
Ragnarok.Zeromega said: »

also why no ff15 thread?
Sorry, I've been busy freaking out :<
[+]
 Sylph.Ashiya
By Sylph.Ashiya 2013-06-10 22:40:51  
[+]
 Bahamut.Feisei
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2013-06-10 22:42:13  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

I hope they do this too, would be really nice to have all the games for one or two platforms instead of like 4

This all the way. Im all for KH period but on hand helds its just...meh. I feel like it took away from the game in comparison to the console. I played some of the handheld ones but never bought any. The second they announced 1.5 and 3, i will be buying both of those games, period.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeromega
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeromega
By Ragnarok.Zeromega 2013-06-10 22:45:56  
Kalila said: »
Ragnarok.Zeromega said: »

also why no ff15 thread?
Sorry, I've been busy freaking out :<
i threw one in quick :x