DynastyOfVirtue Looking For People For New Events.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » DynastyOfVirtue looking for people for new events.
DynastyOfVirtue looking for people for new events.
 Phoenix.Studboy
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Studboy
By Phoenix.Studboy 2013-06-12 10:46:18  
DynastyOfVirtue is looking for a few people now that alliance events are on the rise again.

DoV has been together nearly 6 years now, and while the low man/shout group scene was a nice break from keeping points and attendance for events, I would like to build it back up to be more consistent than shout groups and to make sure people are getting stuff. We don't really have any rules or points systems. Just come to events, get stuff done, help people out, and have fun along the way.

Events generally run around 8pm EST during the week. As numbers grow I may set more of a "schedule", but for right now, getting people together and doing events is good with work schedules/real lives and the rest. This is a more "mature" shell, so I'll save you from profanity laced, in-your-face post, even though I do enjoy a good *** joke.

You can PM me, contact me in game, or visit our forums if you are interested.

Thank you for reading!
[+]
 Phoenix.Felonius
user: felonius
By Phoenix.Felonius 2013-06-12 12:29:28  
The forum link is http://www.dyanstyofvirtue.com
 Phoenix.Studboy
By Phoenix.Studboy 2013-06-12 20:40:44  
Bump for the night time crowd.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Studboy
By Phoenix.Studboy 2013-08-17 10:00:11  
Instead of starting a new thread I'll just build off this one.

We are currently looking for a couple of BRD's to join our ranks with new events. Obviously relic and/or empyrean would be preferred, but I'd be willing to work with others. Our runs basically end up being all slots filled except for BRD, and it would be great to have consistent members at this slot so I do not have to explain the concept of bard rotations every single time we do a run!

We are currently doing Delve boss runs on Tuesday's and Wednesday's starting at around 7:30 CST as well as random runs other days when the LS is full.

Feel free to contact me in-game or through PM here on the site.