Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Old new, questions & looking for LS
Old new, questions & looking for LS
By Renuth 2013-06-15 11:55:34  
Hello!

I played between 2003-2006, and i just reactivated my char couple monts ago. been playing with my bro and we were able to get all aby main quests done and some gear & atmas in prosess.

I've done some research about NNI and delve runs and it seems they req E,M,R,D. i really like play as an monk, got full emp+2 but weapon is from AH :) delve wep would be awesome. i also have THF and TH7 but gear is kind crappy. do they req EMRD weapons from THF 2 to get invited in delveruns or are they there just for TH? how about leveling BRD and what kind of gear they need to get invited? since it seems they are wanted 2 :)

So any suggestions what to do and get started? I havnt done any of those VW either, (i'm already reciving voidstones tho! yea that far.) all i have actually done is just abys and (nation/zilart/cop missions, dynamis /skyruns i did back in days) everything else is just "O.o what?" and there is some much stuff that i really dont know what to do next ><;

So it seems that soloing / duoing stuff takes 2 much time and there comes that LF LS! So i'd like to join LS that have somekind of cool events? i'm fron finland (gmt+3) so somekind of EU LS would be nice.

Thank you
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-06-15 12:11:32  
wait for ffxiv
[+]
 Cerberus.Kengo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2013-06-16 04:01:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
wait for ffxiv

Yes, helps and answers his questions trying to find an LS on Cerberus. Good job dude.

Thank you for taking the time to post something completely *** useless.

Wrong forum and thread for the FF14 circlejerk ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-06-16 04:53:33  
I'm here for the circlejerk.

OP:
If you get into a Delve run on THF, you're going to be asked to be a puller. You'll do little else other than drag mobs to the heavy DD parties and tag them with TH. Plasm farm are basically alliance-sized merit point parties.

BRD is a good choice to ensure you get an invite just make sure to at least have your AF+2 and +march instrument. You may also be asked to pull on BRD so make sure you can land lullabies reliably. If you want to get started with Delve, I'd suggest reading this page on the BG forums: http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Category:Delve

Your biggest hurdle will be getting NM clears in order to purchase the weapons. BRD can get you into these groups just make sure you're adequately geared and are able to buff multiple parties.

Can't help you with your LS situation. My LS is basically me, my friend, and my mule :(
By Renuth 2013-06-16 12:23:43  
all right, thanks for your answer that helped a lot :)
i've been working on my brd today, getting leveld up & watching yells for seal runs for af3! ^^ i got 4/5 af2 from good oll days :P

my LS situation kind a same : ) just me and my bro, hehe
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-06-17 13:04:44  
[quote='Cerberus.Kengo' pid=2381994][quote='Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai' pid=2381599]wait for ffxiv[/quote]

Yes, helps and answers his questions trying to find an LS on Cerberus. Good job dude.

Thank you for taking the time to post something completely *** useless.

Wrong forum and thread for the FF14 circlejerk ***.[/quote]

lmao