Auction House Data Collection

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Auction house data collection
Auction house data collection
By Skyfawn 2013-06-24 11:41:03  
Just read the FAQ and it seems a little evasive about where the AH data comes from, so I was wondering can I help with collecting this ? the reason I ask is the last month or so the AH data seems a lot slower updating than it used to sometimes taking over 6 hours to update, does the info come from the Guildwork mod ? I would be happy to install and use this if it helps.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2013-06-24 11:43:13  
Good luck getting them to tell you where AH data comes from, dat be a secret yo.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-06-24 12:19:22  
I thought they spoofed a client and sent direct requests to the server for the info. At least this is what I thought I remembered reading some time ago though details are a bit hazy.

This is why they don't need to pay for an account to be on every server and why AH functioned prior to guildwork.
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-06-24 12:22:32  
Scragg is really a robot from the future and he can connect to the final fantasy servers thru science yo
[+]
 Asura.Matakuko
サーバ: Asura
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2013-06-24 12:55:06  
First rule of FFXIAH, don't talk about FFXIAH.
[+]
By Skyfawn 2013-06-25 05:21:10  
Ok so I guess I can't help, no worries but would still be interested to learn why updating is a lot slower than it used to be.
By Skyfawn 2013-07-18 05:55:52  
No idea what has changed but the last few days the AH has been updating like lightning !
Nice one guys, whatever you did I love it, thanks.