Now Selling Dakuwaqa KI (Foret De Henntiel)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Now Selling Dakuwaqa KI (Foret De Henntiel)
Now Selling Dakuwaqa KI (Foret De Henntiel)
First Page 2 3
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 13:43:09  
What is up, Asura? Here we go again, but now with another Mega Boss!

So here's the dealio. We're selling the Dakuwaqa KI along with drops (little extra). It will be the same as how we were doing Tojil in Morimar as far as the rules of Cast Lots.

Currenctly, the price on this Mega Boss/KI is 50M. Which includes KI + plasm (lot better than waiting on a plasm farm shout) + Cast Lots on the gear from the 5 lesser NM + 1 /seacom item from Dakuwaqa himself. (Crafting items not included.)

Now if you would like to reserve aka (r) 1 specific item from Dakuwaqa (Crafting items not included), you may do so for an additional price on top of the 50M. Below are the pieces/slots/price:

Illapa (Marksmanship): 10M
Izhiikoh (Dagger): 10M
Tsurumaru (Great Katana): 10M
Whirlpool Mask (Head): 7.5M
Whirlpool Greaves (Feet): 7.5M
Sangoma Ring (Ring): 5M
Eddy Necklace (Neck): 5M

We do ask that clients please have one of the following jobs ready:

Samurai with Murasamemaru (Great Katana)
Monk with Formless Strikes and Mantra 5/5 merits
Dragoon with Angon 5/5 merits
Scholar/Red Mage (sub) for Enthunder and 480+ Enhancing Magic
Bard with 99 Gjallarhorn & 3-4 song Daurdabla

Yeah, I'm sure people will comment some butthurt ***about that, but it's not my rule, I'm just posting for the group.

We do runs every day (for the most part) Tues-Thurs we start at 8:00AM CST (22:00 JP), and Fri-Mon at 10:00AM CST (00:00 JP). PM me if you're interested, or send me a /tell in game.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

P.S. We are also looking to buy Ceizak Battlegrounds T3 and T4 beads. If you provide us with a T4 (Gnat) bead, we will take you on a FREE win + 1(r) item of your choice from Muyingwa - Ceizak Battlegrounds (Crafting items not included).
[+]
 Fenrir.Acey
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-06-27 13:55:21  
***if I was on asura I would jump all over this.
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 14:02:48  
Fenrir.Acey said: »
***if I was on asura I would jump all over this.
We have had a few people jump from other servers for our Tojil service and have been very pleased with their decision.
 Asura.Gabba
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2013-06-27 14:15:30  
what about Bee KI?
By Pantafernando 2013-06-27 14:15:51  
I dont think there is a problem in selling kis or weapons, nor charging all that price. But asking the guy that is buying to be so equipped sounds a litle weird. Even more if it just have the right of cast and just minor drops, not to own nothing...
Not that im complaining about your business, just complaining about the true nature of this. You arent selling ki. Youre selling a room in your party. And with that, you can profit high, add manpower to your strategy but dont allow the player to cast the item that can be sell, what wouldnt be the case if you pick a guy from shout or linkshell where everyone would have the same right.
Good for you that the difficulty of the ki can justify all that price and condition (at least for now) but you sure will totally rip off a costumer. Ops... Not costumer. Party member not allowed to cast real drops.
EDIT: yes butthurt. Dont mind.
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 14:31:15  
Oh wow, excuse what just happened, everyone. I had copy and pasted what I wanted to say to someone I know so they could post with the directions "Post it up so everyone can see, and I'll modify anything when I get home in a few." Apparently they got a bit carried away and thought I meant post on all servers. I will be deleting the damage on the other servers right now. I apologize if this caused any annoyance.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-06-27 14:32:18  
LOL
 Bahamut.Itze
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2013-06-27 14:33:32  
Was a good laugh. Would read again.
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2013-06-27 14:34:33  
Surely if you are Mercing you don't get to also dictate what you want from the people paying you?

"Pay us to be allowed to help us"

Edit: Meh, I guess you can if people are happy to do that.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-06-27 14:35:39  
lol oh wow
By Quiznor 2013-06-27 14:36:36  
2/10,would not bang
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2013-06-27 14:37:52  
yeah really, If I had to pay out a large chunk of my own gil I expect to sit my *** in the corner and let the people I'm paying do all the work.

This is like paying for a Fell Cleave party and requiring your leechers to help pull.

If you cant kill reliably with 17 people plus one spot for a paying leech, you're probably not good enough to be mercing anyhow.
[+]
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 14:44:37  
We understand the concern for the big money spending and asking people to actually do something. It might be a bit much, but we've had no complaints when selling Tojil to have people helping either and they've been quite pleased. Let me know when you guys beat Dakawuqa with a lovely screenshot so I can give you a congrats :)
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-06-27 14:48:25  
Tenshou said: »
Let me know when you guys beat Dakawuqa with a lovely screenshot so I can give you a congrats :)

Damn, he sure told us lol
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-27 15:05:22  
We understand the concern for the big money spending and asking people to actually do something. It might be a bit much, but we've had no complaints when selling Tojil to have people helping either and they've been quite pleased. Let me know when you guys beat Dakawuqa with a lovely screenshot so I can give you a congrats :)
Don't feel like posting a screen, but can just check my char's current equip on my page lol
[+]
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 15:11:50  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Don't feel like posting a screen, but can just check my char's current equip on my page lol
Congratulations, Tigerwoods! lol
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-27 15:15:50  
Oh wow, excuse what just happened, everyone. I had copy and pasted what I wanted to say to someone I know so they could post with the directions "Post it up so everyone can see, and I'll modify anything when I get home in a few." Apparently they got a bit carried away and thought I meant post on all servers. I will be deleting the damage on the other servers right now. I apologize if this caused any annoyance.
If that's true then you should get in touch with a moderator as soon as possible so you don't get in trouble for topic creation spam.
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 15:17:51  
Kalila said: »
If that's true then you should get in touch with a moderator as soon as possible so you don't get in trouble for topic creation spam.
Good idea, didn't think about that. Emailing them now.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2013-06-27 15:18:18  
Wow so we would pay 50 million for a chance to plasm farm with you guys and assist in the effort? You guys gets big plasm, weapons armors and other drops plus 50 million?

I understAnd this is the best of the best stuffs but it's kInda unfair. If you guys get no plasm no equipments just our 50 million then sure. It's not the end of the world to get this KI few months later when our Linkshell is up to gear then to feel getting ripped off. Some people will jump at this opportunity but I just don't feel like making the rich get richer.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-06-27 15:18:51  
Kalila said: »
Good idea, didn't think about that. Emailing them now.
Just send Aelius a PM, he'll delete the extra topics when he gets on.

http://www.ffxiah.com/user/Aelius
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2013-06-27 15:19:46  
heard lunies on Bismarck beat all 3 so meh nothing special no more. And no offence id never pay that much for a KI but assuming i did, i would come and do nothing. Paying that much money you cant be serious lol. But hey each to their own and the people that are happy to do so are happy lol. I wont ever be one of them xD Good luck finding clients tho
[+]
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-06-27 15:30:08  
Honestly, considering how easy it is to get 50m, this isn't a bad deal. A lot of people simply don't have the schedule to participate in a linkshell that can kill these, so it gives them an opportunity. Also props on the bee offer, that's pretty legit.
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-06-27 15:34:14  
Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
Honestly, considering how easy it is to get 50m, this isn't a bad deal. A lot of people simply don't have the schedule to participate in a linkshell that can kill these, so it gives them an opportunity. Also props on the bee offer, that's pretty legit.

Not everyone are so wealthy to get that much easily. 50 mil is still very expensive for a Linkshell that expect you to help out with.
[+]
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2013-06-27 15:34:37  
Phoenix.Dramatica said: »

IM not saying its a bad price, they can charge wha they want. People will pay as you said they dont have end game LS so its their only option tbf. HOWEVER what i am against is me paying 50mil and then being asked to lift a finger. I find that to a degree, insulting....
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-06-27 15:40:54  
I understand selling the spot for a win, but whether this is a good deal or not is certainly debatable. (and it also varies a lot based on one's perception of gil value)
[+]
First Page 2 3