フォーラム » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Your FF/random Artwork
Your FF/random Artwork
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-23 13:09:43  
Looks like ***, Peti! Especially that dirty hume you featured, but I guess that was out of your hands. :/ lol Kidding of course (not about ET), but I don't wanna hear that "too nice" stuff! <3 lol

Edit: Jhaely! :D That's adorable. lol I'm glad you posted, I had no idea you had the doodle skills!
 Seraph.Liberata
user: Liberata
By Seraph.Liberata 2009-09-23 13:27:14  
I've been meaning to post for a long time (thanks Caiyuo!), but I don't have much FFXI artwork. :(

Here's an ID I made a few years ago for DA:

User submitted image

A sketch of Fran:

User submitted image

A FFT painting:

User submitted image

:3
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-23 14:12:41  
Bout damn time! lol Love them allll, though, glad you posted. Everything looks great, but FFT holds a special place in my heart, and the 'tude on the Bard's face is priceless ..and ridiculously accurate.
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-09-23 14:18:48  
Thanks a lot! :)

...Oh wow oh wow oh wow! the last painting!!! @__@ Love it so much! Do you have some page/portfolio?

Welcome and thanks for sharing your drawings!!!
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-09-23 14:22:00  
Petipet said:
Akeda, wow!

Is cute! Nice face. You used the dats of clothes and staff from FFXI, no? But.. the model? I can't get what program did you used! Poser..? :o And what program did you used for blend the model and clothes together?
Don't tell me you did the whole model by yourself!? O_o that would be awesome..!

Yeah, I used the FFXI dats for the clothes and staff. I was ripping the complete models and placing them in other pictures but they kept coming out a little blocky and I kept having to fix all the textures and stuff to work properly. So I thought 'It'd be easier just to find a model and then add the clothes to her instead.' So that's what I did. :D

I used a bunch of programs to make it, Blender, Daz Studio, Notepad and Photoshop. I used notepad just to edit the model files so I could mix parts from 3 other models (which kinda sucks cause I can only use a few expressions now). The outfit I had to slice into 4 pieces and trying to fit her into the clothes was really frustrating because the bone structure wouldn't the way I wanted it to and the SCH sleeves don't bend in the elbow. I tried using Poser but it was just too confusing, and it kept stretching the clothes to Galka size and then it wouldn't export correctly.

I'm thinking of cutting off the shirt and making a new one, then I'll try using some other dats too. I think they'll be easier to work with since they're multiple pieces and the SCH dat is combined into one texture. (Which I didn't know because Tarutaru have unisex models with no skirt and the pant are separate.)

Jhaely: That looks pretty good, and a lot better then I could ever draw freehand.
 Hades.Lumei
サーバ: Hades
user: Lumei
By Hades.Lumei 2009-09-23 16:27:37  
Here's one I never finished xD

User submitted image

And one I sorta did.

User submitted image

I dont do FFXI art much though, I'm tempted to start lately..
 Unicorn.Helenaagogo
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Helenaagogo 2009-09-23 17:33:18  
User submitted image
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-24 00:03:03  
@Lumei: Looks very good, Lumei! Should definitely draw and submit more fanart if you ever get the urge to. lol The mithra looks especially good.

@Helenaa: DORKKNIGHT? lol It's a good design, and I like the B-movie horror font. lol Not many signature submissions here, definitely needs more. Mytoy has some great ones, as well as Mortama, but he's done like ..thousands by now.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-09-24 00:13:37  
Some screenies from last semesters project. Haven't actually finished the full animation, still requires a lot more animation and polishing of a lot of the existing animation. I also suck at finding the right compressors and such and have never uploaded anything to youtube, so that's why I'm not showing the animation :p

User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-09-24 00:18:08  
Blazza said:
Bunch of pictures

I had a dream like that once >.>
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-24 00:21:18  
That's sick, Blaz, fix the friggin compressors and re-upload that ***, I want to seeee. lol I like the frames with the book the most.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-09-24 01:09:31  
There's a lot about it that's unfinished, and while I do plan on finishing it and polishing it off entirely, it's not at the stage where I really wanna show it publicly, so you'll just have to wait a year or so :p

Thanks though :D
 Hades.Lumei
サーバ: Hades
user: Lumei
By Hades.Lumei 2009-09-24 06:20:00  
User submitted image

Did this one for my mate tonight, sorry its huge. XD Started getting lazy with the details towards the end. Screw Thasslocrat and its impossibly rendered polygons. If you look the head of the ingame model closely its pretty lulzy.
OC1.1 Mouse. 4hrs @_@
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-09-24 20:50:48  
User submitted image

Tarutaru power!!
 Fairy.Kyarutaru
サーバ: Fairy
user: Kyarutaru
By Fairy.Kyarutaru 2009-09-25 09:56:06  
more crap from me (I prefer to post on http://www.ffxivfanart.com *advertise!*)

User submitted image
^ This one is a closeup of the banner I did for FFXIV Fanart's site :)
User submitted image
User submitted image

And then everything else I've done recently FFXI related is either NSFW or just lineart!
[+]
 Leviathan.Veronika
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-09-25 10:29:30  
A picture i drew for my GF. This is the first picture I've drawn of actual people. I usually just draw clothes. (Sewing is my hobby, lame, i know.)

User submitted image
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-25 12:11:52  
Ballz, all these new entries look great. D;

@Lumei: I can't believe you got that detail on the armor out with a mouse. Looks gewd!

@Akeda: What the ***, that's amazing. I'm glad you decided to post your 3D artwork since it's the first of its kind here. Looks like Pokemanz battle. Dx

@Kyaru: Nice site and submissions! I think the middle is my favorite, though you don't see many "sexy taru" exhibitions too often. lol 3rd makes your taru look jedi-like to me for some reason.

@Veronika: I like this picture a lot. Especially the faces, and don't feel bad, I watch Project Runway, I know it can be embarrassing. lol
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-09-26 14:38:37  
@Lumei: That's a huge work for be done with a piece! Such a patience :D

@Kyaru: Dont call these "crap"! D8 are very very awesome, the taru lying down with the hypogriph thing (I dont remember the name!) is great.

@Veronika: Adorable :) you should post the clothes drawings too :D im curious!

@Akeda: Nice maniphulation! Good job with the effects :)
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-10-03 23:42:01  
Tree new drawings, last two are done really fast like an hour ago =)
I use this coloring style when I lack of time (or upon request..!)

User submitted image

User submitted image

User submitted image

I hope you like, I enjoy drawing fanarts of this game,
but sometimes I customize too much, sorry :)

Please, people, submit more art! I bet I am not the only one who check this post quite often.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-04 00:45:45  
Looks great, Peti! I like the perspective on the 2nd picture a lot. I can imagine the ears could have gone badly, trying to give the right look from behind, but I think you did them well. Jujitsu Gi? *'0'

First link doesn't work, though, even when I tried to use it as a direct link. There's your criticism from me. lol
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-10-04 10:42:52  
Thanks Caiyuo * - *

I wonder why, maybe because can be rated as soft mature? Wasn't my intention, tho.

Submited again!
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-10-04 10:52:22  
I want a hand drawn avatar :(
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-10-04 10:52:47  
SO LET IT BE POSTED.

SO LET IT BE DONE.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-04 10:53:31  
Caiyuo said:
Jujitsu Gi? *'0'

Lol, it's Warlock's Tabard from the back. Just not enough is shown for there to be any red. You can tell by looking at the third picture and just transposing what you see to her back.

That being said, very nice, Peti.
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-10-04 14:36:46  
Scragg said:
I want a hand drawn avatar :(

And you will have it! Give some info!!
Also since you talk about this Scragg, If you're interested, I also have fun editing Altana viewer screenshots! Not something awesome, but... I paint above and change a bit the characters, so friends use as icon, signatures and such. They're usually more satisfied with customized hair color and stuff than using just a screenshot. And it's easier for me than drawing by myself, obviously! Would look like this:

User submitted image

User submitted image

...Or my own forum icon! yay saturated red mage.

OH!

Thank you very much, Enternius!

I think he meant the male armor wit hthe Jijitsu Gi? Hahah! :D But yes, Peti's armor is Warlocks! Red maaageee... *-*

YOU BOTH WON *throws some cookies to the air* PRIZE! >: |
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-10-04 15:56:48  
:o That's amazing, Peti.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-04 16:28:35  
Enternius said:
Caiyuo said:
Jujitsu Gi? *'0'

Lol, it's Warlock's Tabard from the back. Just not enough is shown for there to be any red. You can tell by looking at the third picture and just transposing what you see to her back.

That being said, very nice, Peti.
oic! lol I saw the black sleevs and the red gloves and thought they were kotez as well. lol
 Unicorn.Halciform
サーバ: Unicorn
user: halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-10-04 16:57:09  
Ugh... school is keeping me ridiculously busy and I haven't yet actually gone to the lab to scan anything, but this is the only non-assignment thing I've drawn since I got here. It was a request from the girl that works next to my cube:

User submitted image

ignore my fingers, they are always covered in ink or graphite and I gave up trying to prevent that long ago. Sorry, again, it isn't FF related this time.
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-10-05 14:56:26  
Great job! I love the light sources, and interesting perspective.. also very original characters, are from the film 9?

Dont worry about your fingers, artists hands are always like that when they are painting! =)
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-10-05 15:10:41  
Here's a little something I've been working on in paint, on and off in my spare time. Nothing too special.
who knows if I'll ever finish it...

User submitted image
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41