users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Ragnarok Loan (Siren) x30 M.Silver
Ragnarok Loan (Siren) x30 M.Silver
 Siren.Calnus
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-07-18 18:53:08  

I just completed 7,100/7,000 M.Silver for my Ragnarok (Missed the bandwagon boat but better late than never though. I started a new management job so time became limited). I am again looking for a x30 M.Silver loan again on the Siren server.

Please reference these threads I have made at the end of last year:
Amanomurakumo Loan (Siren) x30 M.Silver
Yoichinoyumi Loan (Siren) x30 M.Silver

The last three loans I received was from the following people:
Siren.Thaurin (Amanomurakumo)
Siren.Thoraeon (Yoichinoyumi)
Siren.Keads (Apocalypse)

I'm going to do something I have not yet done in the past. I'm offering a reward of 1 M.Silver in return for the favor this time. Trade me 29 M.Silver and I'll return 30 to you (700,000g profit/value). As I have always stated I will have the currency returned to you within an hour of borrowing it at maximum as I sometimes screenshot or video record as I have with all prior as tradition. With shortages of currency these days hopefully this will give some initiative for someone to come forward and benefit their own progress (or make a nice profit for nothing).

Thanks ahead of time!
 Siren.Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-07-18 22:09:01  
Edit removed and bumped for actively looking now~
 Siren.Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-07-18 22:57:20  

Thanks to Siren.Ryouken! Very speedy and wouldn't even take my extra coin lol. Time to use this poop WS until my eyeballs bleed... tomorrow though because I need to be up at 5am for work Q_Q
 Siren.Issac
user: Issac
By Siren.Issac 2013-07-18 23:33:30  
The killshot trials are sooooo bad D:

Congrats on the new shiny!!
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-07-19 00:30:46  
Haha that sounds like Ryouken. He has given out loans to complete more than 15 relics I think he said, (including mine) and never takes any reward.
 Siren.Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-07-19 05:14:16  
Siren.Knivesz said: »
Haha that sounds like Ryouken. He has given out loans to complete more than 15 relics I think he said, (including mine) and never takes any reward.

He is very smart about the way he loans. Very cool guy even from minor interaction and conversation. Was very much appreciated.

I just got to work and whatnot, but what are some suggested locations for the ragnarok trials? I'm sure I could search something up later but having some info about it before I get home would be awesome.